The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CDK is very talented. He will come good. The other players in the mercato like Thiaw, Vranckx aren't really the players the management were super interested in bringing. But at the end of the mercato with only 9-10 mil left these were the players available for super cheap. So it's totally normal that those players don't breakout like Leao and Theo did. Any young player has some chance of becoming a top player so there is always that small chance with Thiaw / Vranckx but for you or anyone who thinks that these were top Moncada / Milan scout picks like were CDK, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Maignan is extremely naive. And then Origi is not even a super young player!

What's pseudo for calling a mediocre player, mediocre?? You want the the fans to lie and say all the players are the new MVB, Kaka, Seedorf, Maldini?? That fucking insane!!
Expectation for Vranckx, Thiaw, and pobega is that they can at least contribute in some ways, like Salad or Messias.

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I thought we'll never see Yong Hong Li again, but Gerry Cardinale seems just like him in some way.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
CDK is very talented. He will come good. The other players in the mercato like Thiaw, Vranckx aren't really the players the management were super interested in bringing. But at the end of the mercato with only 9-10 mil left these were the players available for super cheap. So it's totally normal that those players don't breakout like Leao and Theo did. Any young player has some chance of becoming a top player so there is always that small chance with Thiaw / Vranckx but for you or anyone who thinks that these were top Moncada / Milan scout picks like were CDK, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Maignan is extremely naive. And then Origi is not even a super young player!

What's pseudo for calling a mediocre player, mediocre?? You want the the fans to lie and say all the players are the new MVB, Kaka, Seedorf, Maldini?? That fucking insane!!
To be fair most understand the bold and underlined were never prime targets but necessary targets given the meagre budget Milan have to work with. They may well turn out to be great signings or not time will decide the outcome of those transfers.

There is no issue in being critical with new signings but only when they have been given lots of playing time and given nothing in return. If they turn out great it is a triumph, if not that has always been the gamble you take.

We all know and appreciate the frustration with CDK and Adli and will need to be patient because management have said they believe in their ability again we will find out - hopefully very soon.

Expectation for Vranckx, Thiaw, and pobega is that they can at least contribute in some ways, like Salad or Messias.
- sorry @Curupira something weird happened with your quote.

Vranckx and Thiaw really haven’t played enough to be judged yet. Pobega has been given time he is still quite raw he needs clarity about what his strengths are and how he should be used he will never be more than a rotational midfielder.

Saelemaekers and Messias are really frustrating players because both vary between three different phases of play/form
1. They play far better than you ever expected them to adding to the team performance.
2. Have moments that flitter between useful and useless.
Or 3. They play so poorly throughout the entire game you never want to see them play again.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Once Charles stops acting like a loser he'll become the golden one.

He like many here were stricken by loser mentality thanks to guys like captain montoloser. The banter era was so beta that it was contagious beyond our understanding and even lingers in the minds of some unfortunate souls today.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Stefano Pioli admits Milan ‘must improve’ but has spotted Inter‘s weak points

Let’s see

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak".

I see what he's doing there. Hopefully, he really did his homework because this could be the only trophy we lift this year. Forza Milan!

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
My honest and genuine predictions for the Super Cup match:

Milan 1-4 Inter.

I have zero confidence. We are in a slump. Confidence is at an all time low.
During slumps, I worry more when facing smaller/mid-table teams. This is a derby and a Cup final. I think the team will be up for it and we'll have most of the squad back. It's going to be close but we have a good chance of winning.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Immobile out for the forseeable future.
Lucky us.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spalletti just gave us a sneak peak of the bottling he is about to pull. The question is are we able to push them?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Just got off my landline rotary telephone, heard we are interested in Dino Zoff. Try not to get too excited, but he is a legendary world cup winning goalkeeper.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Milan unpleasant results give me serenity (by not visiting this forum often)
apparently its rather good for my mental health

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fkin Napoli. Thought they d go far in coppa.

They looked at us dropping out and said "damn now they can save energies during the important clutch phase in May, why didn't we come up with this!?"

:lol:

Seriously tho, glad to see that even the team of the moment isn't save from missfiguring. Wouldn't surprise me though if media wouldn't make it as big of a deal like us dropping out against Torino who's the superior team to Cremonese.

Flipside is Napoli is going to avoid the two-leg-semi-final. As I said I don't bother not having to play those and loosing energies with our reduced squad the same is valid for Napoli too of course.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This season may end up proving disappointing, though I haven’t given up hope of us suddenly ripping off 15 straight in Italy like Pioli usually does… BUT the fact we extended Bennacer and are closing in on an extension with Leao bodes extremely well for the future. We have obvious issues that need to be addressed, but the long-term outlook remains extremely positive with our core in place.

This stupid fuck Gerry Cardinale better invest this summer, though.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spalletti just gave us a sneak peak of the bottling he is about to pull. The question is are we able to push them?
In the same way our season depended on Maignan’s calf healing, their season is built on the lack of injuries to their star players. Take one of Osimhen, Kvicha or Lobotka out and they’re not better than Inter or us on a bad day. They’ve had a miraculous season when it comes to injury preventions

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Well, sounds like I already admit I was being facetious and overall he doesn’t need my help in damaging his image considered what he did in his later career.

:lol: that is most definitely how you define a cheater: knowing they will get caught but as long as for the moment they gain advantage, they cheat. Being “honest” about intention to cheat when he already benefited from cheating isn’t honesty, it’s actually called “shamelessness” - it's a trait that got him to where he is now, he could have been a 1-club legend like Maldini and Totti but look at him :lol:.

You act like there is just singular blame and it should be black and white and that we should only be mad at the ref and no one else. That isn't very "adult" of you. We are allowed to hate the ref and Buffon bc "even if he realized it crossed he would still be 100% committed to cheating to get a better result". Gatekeeping on what other fan are allowed "to blame" and how they allocate that is equally pathetic sir. Sorry but we disagree and we don’t have to discuss this topic any longer if you wish, I don’t feel like name calling a fellow fan over some Juve cunt is worth it.

And in any case you missed it, I said all those are my personal feelings towards him and it does NOT affect my opinion on him coming here. I don't want him here because he is a 44 year old Serie B shopping cart. Laughable to think he will be significant improvement over our veteran keepers for half of a season.
I dont think he is cheater over that incident. People have different preferences and I respect that but the way I see it he did not cheat.
Good day to you

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just remembered Leao was suspended for Napoli for a fucking soft yellow and a bad attempt at an overhead kick...

yungeddy

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Teun Koopmeiners (vulture and YF-scouting) doing well this season...best atalanta player

Now worth 35 mil

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Napoli's Viktor had his face smashed in and was out for sumtime.. club played just fine without him

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: brk

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Napoli's Viktor had his face smashed in and was out for sumtime.. club played just fine without him
Nope. They lost bunch of points in that period. Check it. Take Viktor out and its different team. They depend on him just as much we do on Leao if not more.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Mike might be another Rio Ferdinand or the club trying to hide his juicing but tests keep coming back positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule