The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
İnter was stupid not to sell skriniar in the summer. If Psg wants a player They get him. Lets assume 60 m was what inter would get, including gross wage they gave 70 million to loan skriniar for 1 season.
We shouldnt be That stupid and if leao doesnt sign by june 1st we should put him market immediately.
Even i think we should sell him even a team offer 100 m to us. So we can invest to other positions and establish a more balanced team. But decision maker should be Moncada
Sure sell him. But then u need to cover lw before other positions. Rw, st, cm, cb....

And honestly i doubt we ll get 100. Pr9bably in range 60,70 with 1 year left. Dont know if its true but Skriniar might get 20M signing bonus from psg with 9M wages. U cant compete with that if some1 offers leao similar to run the contract. Maldini needs to be ruthless. Renew by june or look for other club.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I'm not overeating him guys. I don't expect, nor do I think he is good enough to start. But we need backup players. Why the hell do we need to pay millions for some other name to sit on our bench, or worse yet, to be unavailable through injury?

Selling Colombo for 20m will solve what exactly? We still need to go and buy a CF, and that sale would mean we need to buy a back up as well. Have you seen how much players cost these days?

In an ideal world, we would sell Colombo, get rid of Ibra and Giroud, splash big on a top CF and also spend some on an adequate backup. Realistically, do you see Milan doing that?

As for Pobega, the only thing he's good for is the damn squad list. His level is Torino. But, as a 5th/6th option CM, why not? Same with Colombo. As a 3rd option, why not. Unless of course, it's more beneficial to take in that 20m (big question mark if he'll go for that much. I'd say the number is closer to 10). But than I ask again, how far will that money take us?
We need a new starting CF.

What purpose does bringing in Colombo serve when we already have Giroud and Origi?

Its not like he is going to get any game time whatsoever so whats the point?. Bringing him back just means that we will be stuck with Giroud starting yet again next season.

The only plus Colombo brings is that he helps the home grown quota, thats it.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
@nefremo

from what I’m seeing, Juve fans are missing the issue in this case

its essentially fraud and Juve the issue with the publicly traded environment... they have much less wiggle room on how they handle accounting

yungeddy

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
botman is a woodenstick with the iq of Leaf...
He plays lowblock and he does it decently but so does maguire for engeland

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
@nefremo

from what I’m seeing, Juve fans are missing the issue in this case

its essentially fraud and Juve the issue with the publicly traded environment... they have much less wiggle room on how they handle accounting
Yea I agree. If what you posted turns out to be accurate when all this information gets released, there is zero chance of any overturning. Worse yet, they'll suffer more consequences besides sporting fines (point deductions).

yungeddy

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Gerry do u like to get fucked in the butt?

gerry-cardinale-red-bird.gif

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yea I agree. If what you posted turns out to be accurate when all this information gets released, there is zero chance of any overturning. Worse yet, they'll suffer more consequences besides sporting fines (point deductions).

ok… from what I’m reading, this is much much more than just inflating player valuations

during COVID, Juventus reported X on their books which included player salary cost reductions but then had side deals that they would pay them… clearly misleading investors and clearly fraud

there are more technical components of fraudulent accounting around trades but the COVID period salary cost reporting was one major issue that juventus can’t get around

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I don’t get it. Isn’t this all one case? Reopened because new information came to light?!
No, this is an older case that was closed last spring before new information came to light the following fall and the case reopened.

The major and most heavy case they're facing is the false accounting one, over which their board resigned recently. They were basically misleading investors with false information, as Juve is on the stock market. The fines expected from that case are much harsher.

The worst is yet to come. The next trial will cover the transfers mentioned in the wiretaps and UEFA can’t wait to take revenge on the leaders of the European Super League rebellion with Financial Fair Play penalties.
The biggest concern is the ‘secret’ agreement to pay the players under the table after announcing they were giving up four months of their salary during the pandemic. That leaves a clear paper trail and would point to fraud on a grand scale both inside the football world and on the stock exchange by misleading investors. If the club was docked 15 points for something that is very difficult to prove, then this could easily take them down to Serie B or worse.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
4% chance Juventus makes top 4

this is what this says in this website link right here if you care to see at your leisure

1674318180881.gif

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ok… from what I’m reading, this is much much more than just inflating player valuations

during COVID, Juventus reported X on their books which included player salary cost reductions but then had side deals that they would pay them… clearly misleading investors and clearly fraud

there are more technical components of fraudulent accounting around trades but the COVID period salary cost reporting was one major issue that juventus can’t get around
The hilarious thing is that this isn’t even what they’re getting then 15 point deduction for. That’s an entirely different case.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pobega, Colombo, Gabbia: all not close to being good enough for Milan, not now or ever. We need to aim higher.
Pobega is easily good enough for his position in the squad, he improved already on his weaker areas and takes his chances.

Gabbia as 4th-5th defender too, but probably not more. Still Gabbia does well for a young player without stable rhythm. Imo as long as he is ok with being a reserve I don‘t see any need to change, we wont get van Dijk for 4th CB.

Colombo is defenitly not ready to be part of our main squad, but loaning him out has more upside than selling, I don‘t think we would get more than 10m for him anyway.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
We need a new starting CF.

What purpose does bringing in Colombo serve when we already have Giroud and Origi?

Its not like he is going to get any game time whatsoever so whats the point?. Bringing him back just means that we will be stuck with Giroud starting yet again next season.

The only plus Colombo brings is that he helps the home grown quota, thats it.
I was jonesing hard for Darwin last summer
Can VS, YF and our other Moncada's please start shining the light on the CF we should get in summer

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You really think Maldini technically changed his mind about him ?
It would be stupid of him to go balls deep after him before technically judging him & Maldini is not stupid.
I think it was all about money pinching.
Why the fuck CDK was an exception for that rule is beyond me.
I never wanted Botman because i thought we had other priorities but if we got instead of CDK would have been sweet.

He didn’t. Maldini couldn’t afford Botman and now Sam is trying to pull excuses out of his ass as to why they didn’t sign him.

yungeddy

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was jonesing hard for Darwin last summer
Can VS, YF and our other Moncada's please start shining the light on the CF we should get in summer

We need a complete striker
football iq very important
he needs to physically imposing in multiple ways (osimhen nunez haaland)..fast and strong af..predator in the jungle
link up play is there..doesnt have to be the best but has to be consistent
Or aguero clone...always welcome

all players on my list are all exploded by now... i dont follow the talent scene anymore much
my only recommendations are mostly dutch talent like: j timber (well known by now), kenneth taylor, jeremie frimpong
im a big fan of malacia and koopmeiners is nice

VS is def. the guy for fresh talents coming up

Botman is better then all our defenders.

in my opinion kalulu is a much more talented defender then botman

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I think the last set of highlights posted in here shows that his pace is fine (on that I was wrong) and he isnt just sitting in a low block being protected ie he isnt passive like Romagnoli or a fish out of water when defending further forward.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
in my opinion kalulu is a much more talented defender then botman
Kalulu started as a RB here. It was injury crisis that put Kalulu in CB position and he did well.

He don't have height to be cb ,especially if his partner in defence is shorter then 190cm.

Botman is a beast ,and biggest Maldini mistake. Newcastle have on of the best defence in Europe and Botman is their key man. Newcastle are fighting for CL spot in fierce competition in Premier League .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule