ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

money-protect.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
:lol:

Now that you exposed me, I can tell you guys: I am Maldini.

Seriously tho, that's the only formula I could see myself warming up with, something like an loan with option around 20Mish. His physical conditions are too big of a risk and Maldini is not stupid enough to give Roma the cash they ask, especially not if it's even an obligation and with his contract running out in 2024.

I'm warming up anyway tho. My copium says that Zaniolo at least is a player that is ready to sweat blood and never stops running (sometimes overcommitting even resulting in dumb yellows or injuries). I see a lot of Tonali in him in that regard, or the total opposite of CDK if you want so. If he can recover and be 70% of the player he was before the two ACLs (where he looked like the bigger thing even compared to Chiesa), he definitely can be useful. And then there's the still criminally underrated argument regarding the lists.

If we get to choose between a try before you buy formula with a reasonable fee or nothing, I choose the former.
Agreed. Also, Roma are in a tricky situation because Zaniolo has made it clear that his desire is to stay in Italy and nobody bar Milan seems to be interested. Therefore, if they wait until summer to sell him with only 1 year remaining on his deal, they'll be forced to accept whatever Milan offer them or risk losing the player for free the following year. However, if they agree to sell him now then they can lock in a slightly higher price (CL qualification permitting) and don't have to deal with having a disgruntled player in the locker for another 6 months.

WIN-WIN

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I’m at work, you know, doing my part to make sure America can continue keeping the world safe and allowing Susan to vacation quarterly…. But all I can think about is Zaniolo, #22.
For making our European quality of life possible, we salute you.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m at work, you know, doing my part to make sure America can continue keeping the world safe and allowing Susan to vacation quarterly…. But all I can think about is Zaniolo, #22.
Lazetic didn't just cost 4m and therefore condemn us from spending any money, ever, because of that 4m wasted on him.

He also occupies the 22 shirt.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I really hope we don't sign him, because of his injury record. We need players who can play matches, but sadly too many players have failed to clear that low bar this season. We've taken too many chances with players who are either injury-prone, mediocre or are too young . I don't think we can afford one more.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

22m + Bennacer, who just signed an extension, and is our current highest paid player.

How do these journalists keep getting away this this bullshit?
how you gonna embarrass yourself like that brk 🙄

• Frown
Reactions: brk

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Chelsea would sign both Leao & Maximin and would sell a player like Rebic.

Oops, we aren’t there yet

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Maybe the club can add one more mid when Baka is gone and since Pioli has obvious biase towards Adli. So that's 2 less.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saint maxim woulda been a good replacement for leao, while using the rest of the money on other areas

But he is injury prone, so we move on

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
But... but... only our players suck! Other players with equally poor stats must be better because they play for better teams and cost more.
Exactly.

Salad playing in a shit team with his stats is shit but Pulisic playing in a shit team with the same stats is an uncut gem, a diamond, a star.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

yungeddy

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why is this ac milan ballboy wearing the captain armband and greeting the referees?

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sms shits on our mids. And people were against him as potential new player (like we had chance). Dude s great passer and always knows where the team mate s.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
And yet we're closely linked to Zaniolo.

lua-luaph.gif
Here to challenge dumb and dumber not replace Leao.

At least you tried

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sms shits on our mids. And people were against him as potential new player (like we had chance). Dude s great passer and always knows where the team mate s.
who doesn't shit on our midfield? it's trash

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I turned off the TV. Fire the bald fraud before we drop out of top 4. What a shit coach. This team is times worse than Giampaolo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule