The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People pointing the finger at Pioli make me laugh. He's not blameless but how can we win with ONE attacking threat out of 4 starting positions. How can we defend with two CBs who can't deal with crosses and fail to understanding positioning..
lol stfu

the ****** trots out 2 midfielders and a midget and questions why the team is constantly overrun in the middle and the backline is exposed

it has been an issue since day 1, the only reason Milan is fortunate to be top 4 is that Leao is a superstar

there are plenty of players that could play right now that would help this team

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Remember when brk said Pioli is his favorite Milan coach ever lol

Poor guy will never recover from this bless his soul
Brk said that?? Impossible

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so harry kane has to deal with a geriatric kjaer and bamboozled kalulu?

good luck
This team needs a new CB so bad

I don't even know if Thiaw is shit or it's just dumbfuck Pioli holding him back but I'm tired of seeing the corpse that is Kjaer go out there and make mistake after mistake

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The management has a lot of work to do to build a respectable team.

New RB
New CB (or two)
Better back up GK and LB
New anchor DM
New AM who can actually play that role
New CM even
New ST
New RW
New coach and staff
A whole lot of players to get rid of

Honestly, in those positions I think we are either way subpar or too thin. Why on earth did RedBird buy the club if they don't want to spend a penny and increase the value of the club?
This has to be the shortest winning cycle ever? :lol: Make it back into the CL, win the scudetto then back to crap.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
The management has a lot of work to do to build a respectable team.

New RB
New CB (or two)
Better back up GK and LB
New anchor DM
New AM who can actually play that role
New CM even
New ST
New RW
New coach and staff
A whole lot of players to get rid of

Honestly, in those positions I think we are either way subpar or too thin. Why on earth did RedBird buy the club if they don't want to spend a penny and increase the value of the club?
Its not one failed transfer window

This is a result of consecutive failed transfer windows.

Loaning players with options to buy is well good and all but when that eats up your transfer budget for the next season, it means fuck all.

But yeah, apparently even suggeting the transfer window last season was a failure was considered heresy because we won a Scudetto. Its almost like as if those two things cannot be mutually exclusive.

We kept ignoring positions in need and keep pushing reinforcing them properly to next season. Not to mention constantly losing better players and not replacing them. Classic case of just pushing your problems down the line.

Well guess what, the consequence of that is we have reached critical mass. Our current state is the result of management's decisions over multiple seasons, not just this one.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
People pointing the finger at Pioli make me laugh. He's not blameless but how can we win with ONE attacking threat out of 4 starting positions. How can we defend with two CBs who can't deal with crosses and fail to understanding positioning..
He is also a big part of the problem.

Folks need to stop excusing him.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Its not one failed transfer window

This is a result of consecutive failed transfer windows.

Loaning players with options to buy is well good and all but when that eats up your transfer budget for the next season, it means fuck all.

But yeah, apparently even suggeting the transfer window last season was a failure was considered heresy because we won a Scudetto. Its almost like as if those two things cannot be mutually exclusive.

We kept ignoring positions in need and keep pushing reinforcing them properly to next season. Not to mention constantly losing better players and not replacing them. Classic case of just pushing your problems down the line.

Well guess what, the consequence of that is we have reached critical mass. Our current state is the result of management's decisions over multiple seasons, not just this one.
Totally agree. A lot of people here were under the illusion that we could repeat the miracle of last season with a weakened squad.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very curious what Gerry would do if the team didn't make top 4. With everyone counting every last dollar made from cups and sponsorship deals, missing out on CL would set the club back several years.

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sack Pioli. It's easier than selling or buying players.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Just eat 9 goals against totenshit and focus on finishing top 4

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pioli has his faults but this is the direct result of an awful transfer window. Instead of building on the momentum and reinforcing the squad we actually got worse in the summer. Lost crucial players for free and splashed money on new ones that don't contribute. Double whammy!!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This isn't about transfers or the squad. He has a good enough squad to play much better than this.

He's repeated failed attempts, hoping to prove he was never wrong in the first place. This is so bad and so much worse than if it was transfer errors or injuries or whatever. He's not admitting there's a problem. I can't believe he's doing this.

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
so it is Zlatan after all, not management or coach doing wonder things. We are going back to the Banter Era once Zlatan isn't there.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Never expected him to suddenly be this stubborn.
Yeah but being convinced by him in 1 season is crazy. You could’ve at least waited 1 more season before coming to that conclusion

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
He is also a big part of the problem.

Folks need to stop excusing him.
Then I ask you to suggest a lineup, because I can't think of any line up, that gives me confidence of a win.

As long as we have the CB options we do and options in attack that we do, we can't compete against any half decent side. Unless Leao is at his electric best.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

The Italian champion team thus reduced But everything is fine... #LazioMilan

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I genuinely cannot watch games with Tata as the GK. If we spend the winter mercato money on Zaniolo, I'll be shocked.
Totally agree. Just pay 5 million for Atalanta's GK to save CL spot before it's too late.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I genuinely cannot watch games with Tata as the GK. If we spend the winter mercato money on Zaniolo, I'll be shocked.
If anything that will be a good reason to gamble on Zaniolo.

No single player is going to change what's going on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule