The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isn't this a good sign? Wants to stay and train to impress Pioli. What other explanation is there?
Making a boy give up his dreams of playing for his national team just so he can meet whatever twisted criteria you have set for him...

disgusting

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Worst?
FIFA2X is EA's Capitalism at its best.
Especially FUT.
Same shit every year yet they've made shitload of dollars on a yearly basis.

You can't hate a certain business model just because it works, no matter how cheap it is :lol:
Wouldn't capitalism at "its best" mean that EA would drive to innovate and improve its product, because of competition, rather than stagnating, cutting costs, and reducing quality?

Or are we just going to start to be open that capitalism depends on exploitation?

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't capitalism at "its best" mean that EA would drive to innovate and improve its product, because of competition, rather than stagnating, cutting costs, and reducing quality?

Or are we just going to start to be open that capitalism depends on exploitation?
Samaldinho gets it

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

I used to associate Capitalism with the private sector greediness to exploit the market.

But then,
Let's just settle this discussion with me admitting to have been using the wrong allegory

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Forum cleansing

With Coldplay backing track and some shit singer over the top of the actual track on verse 2?

dog

we gotta talk

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Also

Adli declined a call-up to the Algerian national team...

look what you've done Pioli

Going public?!

No

don’t do it

anyone in favor of that is uninformed

Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio, Gattuso, Maldini
Haven't posted for a while but:

Seems like he can play on both wings
I know its from Football manager 22, but wonder if these two are any good in real life. They could certainly be useful for Milan.

Roony Bardghji, the Swedish Messi lol, Right Winger playing for Kobenhavn
Lorenzo Lucca, 6'7" striker playing for Pisa. We could have our own version of Peter Crouch to lob high balls into the box to.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know its from Football manager 22, but wonder if these two are any good in real life. They could certainly be useful for Milan.

Lorenzo Lucca, 6'7" striker playing for Pisa. We could have our own version of Peter Crouch to lob high balls into the box to.
The Milan analytics team are leveraging much much more than football manager

pat_m_9

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Obviously not Milan related, but how good was it to see Wolves get dusted up by City!

If they were operating here in Australia, they would be shut down under our anti-discrimination laws - their transfer policy is an absolute disgrace and totally goes against what makes football unique and beautiful.

Their Chinese owners and management can suck my Peri-Peri covered dickão for all I care, and let’s hope that they get relegated this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat_m_9

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
In saying that, if I owned an Italian side, I would try to adopt their transfer policy and absolutely walk the league - since Italian teams seem to get absolutely wrecked by Portuguese sides in the Champions League every single time

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
After promising cameo with samp, I feel vrancx might get some minutes vs Napoli… but krunic has returned, so let’s see

BobbySwizz

Primavera
Reaction score

We were linked heavily to Lorenzo Lucca last year. He wasn't impressive in Serie B from what I can tell. He went to Ajax in the summer.

I've seen Bardghji hyped as a "new Messi" but don't know much about him

pat_m_9

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Imagine being a young bloke living in Wolverhampton and seeing Calabria lead his boys out to war in a packed San Siro, or Gavi banging Catalan chicks at an autograph session in Barcelona…

…but not being able to do either for your beloved local club because you don’t lube your ass up to Jorge Mendes?

The Wolverhampton Wanderers going broke would be the cure to my erectile dysfunction.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being a young bloke living in Wolverhampton and seeing Calabria lead his boys out to war in a packed San Siro, or Gavi banging Catalan chicks at an autograph session in Barcelona…

…but not being able to do either for your beloved local club because you don’t lube your ass up to Jorge Mendes?

The Wolverhampton Wanderers going broke would be the cure to my erectile dysfunction.

I don’t get it, what’s the problem?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
IFTV at it again saying Napoli has best midfield in Italy.

I want nothing more but kill these cunts with Leao out

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
IFTV at it again saying Napoli has best midfield in Italy.

I want nothing more but kill these cunts with Leao out
IFTV

the fake Italians from Brooklyn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule