Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
dinho and r9 transfers were so unserious:lol: that’s were :b:&:g: started to lost the plot.

All jokes aside, I’m real grateful to have watched those two legends of the game wear our colors live.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Yeah. Let's call our best midfielder's bluff. Or we could pay him what he deserves. Might be a better option.

Na call his bluff... live a little 😉

Serioisɔy tho... 4M is not much for one of our starting mids. And tbh the lil dude did pop up with some decisive goals.

Managemwnt are just trying to make sure our wage structure remains lean af.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
All jokes aside, I’m real grateful to have watched those two legends of the game wear our colors live.
meh i always found it a bit.....stupid. if they would have at least made an impact like pirlo at juve, sure. but so they were pretty useless transfers. both finished, over their peak and no longer had the level for a top club. but it fit the transfer policy of B&G at the time

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sam has also shown resistance to giving Bennacer 4m
tenor.gif

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
meh i always found it a bit.....stupid. if they would have at least made an impact like pirlo at juve, sure. but so they were pretty useless transfers. both finished, over their peak and no longer had the level for a top club. but it fit the transfer policy of B&G at the time
I dunno, Ronaldo playing league games and Pippo CL, really made Pippo more rested and impactful IMO.

But yeah, R9 and R10 were both WAY past it when they joined.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
🗣️ Maldini: “We tried to catch Botman who would have exhausted our budget. Our ideas have changed along the way. De Ketelaere? There are bets on young people, but we really have very few doubts about him ”. #sempremilan

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
🗣️ Maldini: “My father would have been super happy, he and my mom would have enjoyed seeing me as a manager win the Scudetto, with their grandson winning by playing and scoring a goal. It would have been an immense joy ... but they certainly saw it ”. #sempremilan

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Paolo Maldini opened up about his life as technical director of Milan, looking back at their Scudetto success last season and his work in the transfer market.

The legendary former defender spent his entire playing career with the Rossoneri before returning in 2018 to work as a director for the club. Maldini is a key figure in their transfer market work, helping to identify talents and get deals across the line. Theo Hernandez highlighted the importance of Maldini’s work after his acquisition from Real Madrid in 2019.

Speaking at the Turin Sports Festival, Maldini first discussed how it felt to win the Scudetto last season whilst being Milan’s technical director.

“The first Scudetto as a director is important and different from the others. As a director I have had a fair amount of experience and the final victory is the seal that everyone dreams of one day putting on their career.

“It is an enormous satisfaction for the club and for our fans. I remember well my first days at Milan as a director. Leonardo taught me so much, professionally and humanly, to start this new adventure. In Reggio Emilia, the party in Piazza Duomo was a unique moment.”

The 54-year-old Italian then reacted to Ruud Gullit’s comments that his playing career gives him an advantage when talking to transfer targets.

“It’s true, I start from this advantage. Because I am also linked to this club, not only because of my personal history. Milan have a history that presents itself, it doesn’t even need to be told. These things combined can make all the difference in fact.

“That’s how it was with Theo Hernandez, although my first real purchase was Krunic. A deal I made on my own. For Theo I spoke first with Real Madrid and then with him, I spoke to him almost like a father to a son.

“But with my players I like to relate like that. I try to support them as boys first and then players.”

He touched on his relationship with fellow Milan director Frederic Massara.

“The partnership is successful with Massara. Although we started as a trio, Leonardo was also there. When he left Milan I asked to work with Boban. I was looking for a sporting director and many people spoke very highly of Massara.

“We knew each other on the pitch, as a footballer at Pescara he scored goals. I had an interview with him for the role of sporting director and I liked him very much.

“He is a great worker and football connoisseur, now we are a de facto couple because we live symbiotically a good part of our week.

“Kjaer, for example. He insisted a lot on taking him on loan from Atalanta because he knew him from his time at Palermo and Roma. He pushed hard to get him.”

Maldini revealed that he did expect to win the Scudetto last season.

“I was sure we would win the Scudetto last season, it was also an idea to pass on. It also happened to me as a player. With Ancelotti, for example, we spread the idea of winning the Champions League.

“Ditto with Zaccheroni the Scudetto. I’m a great dreamer and sometimes it’s the basis for achieving the maximum result. I was certain that there could be a chance to win the Scudetto, because I know what the team is worth.

“I said it at Christmas, before the winter market where we had no budget. At that time Inter took Gosens, Juventus Vlahovic. At that point a small budget came up but I said I didn’t want it because we were strong like that.

“We had Kjaer injured, Romagnoli out and Tomori not at the top but we decided to bet on Kalulu as centre-back. But everyone else was a star too. From Tatarusanu and my son Daniel in the goal against Spezia. The whole group was involved, Pioli was also very good here.”

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Rumour commode posting rule..

if there is any hint of a potential truth that could impact milan, past, present or future…

it qualifies as acceptable

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Gazzetta - Good news for Pioli: Tonali, Calabria and Rebic towards recovery​

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
🗣️ Maldini: “We tried to catch Botman who would have exhausted our budget. ”. #sempremilan
Crow casserole all around for the company men?
- Maldini be killing the owners with heavy helpings of truth :proud:

Gerry and Casper need to get this money turning.....maybe start dealing with the 'real Rac'

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Gazzetta - Theo targets Juventus: his presence is difficult for the first leg against Chelsea​

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Crow casserole all around for the company men?
- Maldini be killing the owners with heavy helpings of truth :proud:

Gerry and Casper need to get this money turning.....maybe start dealing with the 'real Rac'

I admit I was wrong about the budget stuff. Still believe the math says we have the money, but I think I extremely underestimated how stingy Elliott were with it. To be ok with dropping your squad costs after winning the title, and drop it by a significant amount (almost 30%) was unimaginable to me.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Paolo Maldini opened up about his life as technical director of Milan, looking back at their Scudetto success last season and his work in the transfer market.

The legendary former defender spent his entire playing career with the Rossoneri before returning in 2018 to work as a director for the club. Maldini is a key figure in their transfer market work, helping to identify talents and get deals across the line. Theo Hernandez highlighted the importance of Maldini’s work after his acquisition from Real Madrid in 2019.

Speaking at the Turin Sports Festival, Maldini first discussed how it felt to win the Scudetto last season whilst being Milan’s technical director.

“The first Scudetto as a director is important and different from the others. As a director I have had a fair amount of experience and the final victory is the seal that everyone dreams of one day putting on their career.

“It is an enormous satisfaction for the club and for our fans. I remember well my first days at Milan as a director. Leonardo taught me so much, professionally and humanly, to start this new adventure. In Reggio Emilia, the party in Piazza Duomo was a unique moment.”

The 54-year-old Italian then reacted to Ruud Gullit’s comments that his playing career gives him an advantage when talking to transfer targets.

“It’s true, I start from this advantage. Because I am also linked to this club, not only because of my personal history. Milan have a history that presents itself, it doesn’t even need to be told. These things combined can make all the difference in fact.

“That’s how it was with Theo Hernandez, although my first real purchase was Krunic. A deal I made on my own. For Theo I spoke first with Real Madrid and then with him, I spoke to him almost like a father to a son.

“But with my players I like to relate like that. I try to support them as boys first and then players.”

He touched on his relationship with fellow Milan director Frederic Massara.

“The partnership is successful with Massara. Although we started as a trio, Leonardo was also there. When he left Milan I asked to work with Boban. I was looking for a sporting director and many people spoke very highly of Massara.

“We knew each other on the pitch, as a footballer at Pescara he scored goals. I had an interview with him for the role of sporting director and I liked him very much.

“He is a great worker and football connoisseur, now we are a de facto couple because we live symbiotically a good part of our week.

“Kjaer, for example. He insisted a lot on taking him on loan from Atalanta because he knew him from his time at Palermo and Roma. He pushed hard to get him.”

Maldini revealed that he did expect to win the Scudetto last season.

“I was sure we would win the Scudetto last season, it was also an idea to pass on. It also happened to me as a player. With Ancelotti, for example, we spread the idea of winning the Champions League.

“Ditto with Zaccheroni the Scudetto. I’m a great dreamer and sometimes it’s the basis for achieving the maximum result. I was certain that there could be a chance to win the Scudetto, because I know what the team is worth.

“I said it at Christmas, before the winter market where we had no budget. At that time Inter took Gosens, Juventus Vlahovic. At that point a small budget came up but I said I didn’t want it because we were strong like that.

“We had Kjaer injured, Romagnoli out and Tomori not at the top but we decided to bet on Kalulu as centre-back. But everyone else was a star too. From Tatarusanu and my son Daniel in the goal against Spezia. The whole group was involved, Pioli was also very good here.”

What a guy paolo

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
The rule on commode is really changed?

FFS I've been visiting FIF a few times and their place is like a GRAVEYARD because there's so many sub forum in there and people are scattered all over the place.

And now this place too will become "I read some interesting news and I want to share with my fellow commoder in the middle of my work, with only small windows of time available, but I need to rethink my intention because I'm afraid that some force beyond me would banned me because they deem that my post have nothing to do with this thread" or something like that??

Shevrolet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The rule on commode is really changed?

FFS I've been visiting FIF a few times and their place is like a GRAVEYARD because there's so many sub forum in there and people are scattered all over the place.

And now this place too will become "I read some interesting news and I want to share with my fellow commoder in the middle of my work, with only small windows of time available, but I need to rethink my intention because I'm afraid that some force beyond me would banned me because they deem that my post have nothing to do with this thread" or something like that??
4FA5EF50-F4A9-43F5-B03C-89F6890D7D73.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.