Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
zn7HKsR.png
EMKT2C3.png

Krjtncw.png

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Krunic's interview makes me really proud. :proud:

"Even though it's only been a couple of years, we've grown so much since the start of this project.
When I came here, Milan weren't in Champions League.
So we needed to earn everything, even the faith from the fans and everyone that follows Milan."

"We've done that now, and we've achieved a goal that we set at the start of the season, getting out of the group stages.
And now we'll see. We're certainly not stopping here. We can compete with anybody."

"By tomorrow, we'll already be thinking about Spezia. I think the Mister is already thinking about it.
We'll also put this win behind us, so that we can be fully ready for the Spezia game.
We need another win in front of our fans."

Right attitude from these lads. :zlatanup:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
1:30 am is the game. This is insane. I still don’t know how I watched Ancelotti’s Milan in cl.
Same here. It’s worse with daylight savings.

honestly, not worth ruining an entire week by staying up for a game

Maybe CL knockouts second leg is the exception

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Looks like Church is back for ladri. Looked fairly sharp in the highlights vs PSG

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Olivier Giroud is one of our best pound to pound signings. Best thing about him? His availability at his old age. We had to squeeze him out so much b/c Origi and Rebic were injured. Always worked hard. Guess what happens when he’s finally rested? Today happened. 4 G/A performance. Monster.

What a clutch player. Has been so clutch for us. He’s also a very humble and likeable personality. Like a goofy old uncle.

Tl;dr:

I love Olivier Giroud.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Simic from the primavera looks like the real deal.
CB, right?

Please post some stats on aerial duels won, I want to see many green bars

Please tell me he’s one of those physically imposing types

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Same here. It’s worse with daylight savings.

honestly, not worth ruining an entire week by staying up for a game

Maybe CL knockouts second leg is the exception
Naah cl is precious it’s been a decade

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Does this extra 15-20 mil from getting to the 2nd round mean that Milan can go and buy the Gustav Isaken RW from Midget Land club in winter??

I'd rather have someone like Mudryk or Nico Williams but I'd be ok with Isaksen from Midget Land!!
I think we need to buy a other attack oriented CM… like a better Krunic. This style clearly
Works better for us

Move CDK to the right then. If he can’t cut it on the right then he doesn’t have a place on this team, he’s just way too attacking to be the 10 in this setup

That being said I think he will work on the right, rebic looks horrible there and Messias/Saele are trash

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Asensio coming back into the fold after that Acl injury and being out of favour. He’s an inspiration. Would’ve taken him on loan if his wages weren’t so high

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
I think we need to buy a other attack oriented CM… like a better Krunic. This style clearly
Works better for us

Move CDK to the right then. If he can’t cut it on the right then he doesn’t have a place on this team, he’s just way too attacking to be the 10 in this setup

That being said I think he will work on the right, rebic looks horrible there and Messias/Saele are trash
Adli...

Is...

an attack oriented CM

(or whatever it is 😅)

Last edited:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
An opinion that will make people here destroy me is that I still prefer Messias as a RW over Rebic.

I don’t get the hate towards him, he’s a cheap useful player and does his job for a limited player. He provides a lot of width, his work-rate is very good, he’s actually solid defensively and is a great finisher. He’s great at scoring goals. He has his limitation of course, he isn’t explosive enough and is a safe player, sure. But he’s overhated.

Giroud also deserves more appreciation. He’s been fantastic. Yes I believe Origi will eventually replace him in the XI, but for now it’s still Giroud and it has to be him until Origi starts showing more.
The problem with Messias is sometimes he's to shy to take on his opponent. When he's settled on the game and dare to dribble, he's actually quite good.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Anybody who doesn’t vote for Oliver for 3 points is absolutely stupid.
Judging a striker is a bit tricky. You can sitting all day at opponent's box doing nothing while everyone of your teammates battling, bleeding, and sweating. One good chance created by your team effort to you to finished it, and out of sudden you're become the Hero.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Judging a striker is a bit tricky. You can sitting all day at opponent's box doing nothing while everyone of your teammates battling, bleeding, and sweating. One good chance created by your team effort to you to finished it, and out of sudden you're become the Hero.
Not last night it wasn’t. Giroud was phenomenal.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Maldini (AmazonPrime)

On the knockout phase…

“We have to be ambitious, we are happy. From tonight we start talking about something serious.”

On the return to the knockout…

“It’s a start. We must never forget what this club represented in football. We cannot be satisfied with what we have done.”
Maldini is flirting with Gerry :proud:

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I believe in miracles.

But first, we have to replace pobega with vranckx and saladmaker with a new, starting RW.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
I was thinking of writing a post on what can be improved in our play.. concerns from yesterday's match..

But then I saw that it was the first time since 2004 that we won consecutive games scoring 4 goals in Europe.
Actually it was the first time since 2011 that we won consecutive CL games.

I think I will just be thankful and enjoy the win.:angel:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Reaching the last 16 and the team performance that sealed it will be a new foundation going forward. It was the confidence boost the team required.

There were a lot of excellent performances and much like the Zagreb game Milan could have won by a greater margin. 4-0 with all the goals taken extremely well is really superb.

So credit to all for playing to their ability and for their growing confidence as a team in the champions league.

Let’s see who Milan are drawn with on Monday - whoever it is the CL is not as daunting to this Milan side as it was previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule