The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I get the feeling Pioli is trying to mold Gabbia and Pobega. Makes sense with the quota. Besides them, what academy player is serie a ready?

We cant upgrade them in the market, so we need to develop them into better players. Seems a little futile tho, clearly limited.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cuVq73U.png

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn, Leao been flat for a while. Also, Mike's line is tragic.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Bennacer with strings of positive performances. Hoping for an injury-free season from him. I like how he’s proactively making himself involve in our attacking and defensive phases. The difference when he’s not in the field is huge.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Maldini was interviewed by SportWeek about what it will be like to return to his ‘home’ club, and he spoke about some team-mates that he knows well from Milanello, with his comments relayed by MilanNews.

“I often find myself with Leao and Saelemaekers. Rafa makes me laugh because he doesn’t think about anything. Zero, zero, zero. It’s nice,” he said.

Voila

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spezia have played 6 away games this season. The stats:
6 losses
0 goals scored
13 goals conceded

If we don't destroy them...

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Spezia have played 6 away games this season. The stats:
6 losses
0 goals scored
13 goals conceded

If we don't destroy them...
They’re our bogey team sadly lol

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Why not cdk or Ante on the right? Messias will show what? Same thing he does always.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why not cdk or Ante on the right? Messias will show what? Same thing he does always.
Rebic probably needs a rest, he has been playing a lot

I would like to see CDK and Brahim together, having more technical players like that will really help the build-up which has been lacking lately

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Messias has scored twice in the last two games.
Pioli is playing the hot hand here.

Plus, Rebic coming off the bench after Messias runs them ragged would the the epitome of a Terror Boyz move.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The danger in Leaos renewal was never himself. He's still a big kid at heart.
The bigger danger is his entourage, which is why MMM had to bring in his dad the other week to wine and dine him.
Whenever the family gets involved in stuff like this it makes me nervous

Ibra said something similar regarding Mbappe's situation with Madrid

With the WC coming soon I'm growing content with selling Leao in the winter...

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
The danger in Leaos renewal was never himself. He's still a big kid at heart.
The bigger danger is his entourage, which is why MMM had to bring in his dad the other week to wine and dine him.
So what's the 'danger' with Bennacer?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Messiass, the king of scoring irrelevant goals after a terrible performance. :o

This is an ideal opportunity for players like Adli and Vranks to get a chance, or even Thiaw. At least one of them. But no, let's play fucking Messiass and same ol' 4231, mediocre 31yo winger need his playing time.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So what's the 'danger' with Bennacer?
There really is none. He's asking for Theo money.
He deserves that and maybe more.
Gerry will get him signed, I'm pretty sure about it.

Well... I guess the 'danger' is more external from other clubs trying to steal him from us.

Last edited:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players

This is an ideal opportunity for players like Adli and Vranks to get a chance, or even Thiaw. At least one of them. But no, let's play fucking Messiass and same ol' 4231, mediocre 31yo winger need his playing time.
Spezia game of last year still weighs heavy on their minds.
Pioli doesn't want another embarrassment like last season, even if it was the refs fault.

I can see him playing Vranks and Adli against Cremonese, rotation-wise it makes more sense to play your kids against teams like that.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It's more important to secure 3 points at this stage. If Milan go up by 2 plus goals then Pioli can bring on subs like Vranckx / Adli / Thiaw in the 2nd half.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
There really is none. He's asking for Theo money.
He deserves that and maybe more.
Gerry will get him signed, I'm pretty sure about it.
It seems to me the danger with Rafa is not entourage or family
- Its the market rate for league's best player and the fact that he isnt consistent yet.

Also Bennacer isnt done yet and it is rumored that what he wants is also not in line with what the club is willing to pay.

pippofan

Bella Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
I read in an editorial on TuttoMercatoWeb that it would cost us 95 million to sign Leao to a five year contract, if one includes bonuses, commissions, etc.. Last February supposedly he would have accepted 4 to 4.5 million to renew but Milan wanted to wait to follow his development before agreeing. After he won the League MVP Leao's price went up to seven, the same salary as Vlahovic and now even more, so these delays in making decisions continue to hurt us.
The writer, Andrea Losapio writes that If they don't come to an agreement by January they will sell him. Chelsea and City are interested with the former offering 120 millions or the inclusion of Broja in the deal. I love Leao but at that price I would let him go and get three good players with the money. Possibly Okafor and Susic from Strasburg and a good RW.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It's more important to secure 3 points at this stage. If Milan go up by 2 plus goals then Pioli can bring on subs like Vranckx / Adli / Thiaw in the 2nd half.
If you want to easily secure 3 points, then you don't put Krunic, Ben and Diaz in the middle. :o
I hope I'm wrong, but this looks like a disaster in the making to me because I don't see how this group of midfielders will be able to control the game.

Diaz on the right and Adli as CAM (or Krunic as CAM and Vranks as a double pivot), that's all I wanted to see. It looks way more balanced.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you want to easily secure 3 points, then you don't put Krunic, Ben and Diaz in the middle. :o
I hope I'm wrong, but this looks like a disaster in the making to me because I don't see how this group of midfielders will be able to control the game.

Diaz on the right and Adli as CAM (or Krunic as CAM and Vranks as a double pivot), that's all I wanted to see. It looks way more balanced.

Adli was pretty bad in the game he started, while Diaz has been scoring crazy goals. So i'm not sure how you think starting Adli as CAM would definitely make the team better right now. Krunic and Bennacer should be an improvement over when Pioli played Pobega in the middle as Krunic is better at passing than Pobega. Vranckx is unknown to almost everyone except people who watched all the Wolfsburg games and his weak point is supposed to be passing!!

People here are thinking that Pioli just has to start Adli, Vranckx and Thiaw and straight away they are going to be superstars like Kvara in Napoli!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule