The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
The bad things in the world exist because the good people are quiet.
And what is 'good' and 'bad'?

Using clothes and veil is at some point on history looked upon as some kind of humanity civilization advancement (we started naked), but now it's become a 'bad' thing?

A beer/alcohol, something that almost every nation admit and even portray it on their movie as a source of violence/depression, but restricted it is a 'bad' thing?

And heck, how even someone can say that LGBT is a 'good' thing while humanity is depend on the most 'basic' sexual concept (M+F) to even hope for their race continuity?

I can't believe I've eventually have a courage to "speaking my voice" and join at this silly "moral-compass" discussion, knowing that many "smarter people" from "more modern country" on here would jump at me any seconds with their "more advanced POV" and "smarter opinion"

Damn, I miss my Milan.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Using clothes and veil is at some point on history looked upon as some kind of humanity civilization advancement (we started naked), but now it's become a 'bad' thing?

A beer/alcohol, something that almost every nation admit and even portray it on their movie as a source of violence/depression, but restricted it is a 'bad' thing?

And heck, how even someone can say that LGBT is a 'good' thing while humanity is depend on the most 'basic' sexual concept (M+F) to even hope for their race continuity?

I can't believe I've eventually have a courage to "speaking my voice" and join at this silly "moral-compass" discussion, knowing that many "smarter people" from "more modern country" on here would jump at me any seconds with their "more advanced POV" and "smarter opinion"

Damn, I miss my Milan.
I'm not gonna talk about alcohol because I agree that it's a silly topic. But regarding veil for me it's not about it being wrong, it's about the free choice. In many of these countries being unveiled can lead to punishment as severe as death. And regarding LGBT, again it's about the freedom for people to be who they are without fear of punishment. You don't decide if ur gay or not. And those who punish don't do it because they care about humanity and it's continuity, I hope you understand that.

I'm happy that you had the courage to speak your voice, as you say. And if someone shits on you for doing so, I'll be the first one to defend you even though we clearly disagree on the topic.

I also miss Milan. But I also don't because we were showing really bad for before the WC, what form is waiting for us after the break?? Last January the club decided to not bring in new players... It worked out well in the end, but I'm not so sure it will this time. I hope Paolo is hunting for an RW.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
I'm not gonna talk about alcohol because I agree that it's a silly topic. But regarding veil for me it's not about it being wrong, it's about the free choice. In many of these countries being unveiled can lead to punishment as severe as death. And regarding LGBT, again it's about the freedom for people to be who they are without fear of punishment. You don't decide if ur gay or not. And those who punish don't do it because they care about humanity and it's continuity, I hope you understand that.

I'm happy that you had the courage to speak your voice, as you say. And if someone shits on you for doing so, I'll be the first one to defend you even though we clearly disagree on the topic.

I also miss Milan. But I also don't because we were showing really bad for before the WC, what form is waiting for us after the break?? Last January the club decided to not bring in new players... It worked out well in the end, but I'm not so sure it will this time. I hope Paolo is hunting for an RW.
Thank's bro, I actually expecting shit and stone throw at me as an answer.

I really didn't know that there's country that giving death sentence for women for being unveiled, but I really don't want to discuss it any further because I came here for football Milan.

And since you've mentioned it, maybe what I miss the most around this time of the year it's not Milan either, but rather a usual rumour and gossip a.k.a winter mercato 😅

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
This guy is so stupid. Should legalize public sodmy so he can be flogged 24/7 on the streets.
are your country morally clean enough to host the world cup?

are you, the guy who posts illegal streaming service on weekly basis, clean enough to judge Piers Morgan?

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Damn, I miss my Milan.

Let people do both the good and bad things as they want. It's a waste of resources for the government / authorities to get involved unless the act is causing harm / damage to a third party.

On Qatar, specifically, the whole thing is overblown. All the LGBT people can do what they want there in private spaces, just not in the open. They don't have cameras in people's rooms / homes!! And there isn't any strict dress code in Qatar.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
are your country morally clean enough to host the world cup?

are you, the guy who posts illegal streaming service on weekly basis, clean enough to judge Piers Morgan?
The Antarctic is perhaps the cleanest country in existence, my friend. There are no laws in the wilderness of the frozen icebergs to break, so yes I can judge him.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
On Qatar, specifically, the whole thing is overblown. All the LGBT people can do what they want there in private spaces, just not in the open. They don't have cameras in people's rooms / homes!! And there isn't any strict dress code in Qatar.
I’ve been to Qatar multiple times. I can confirm this.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Replace Qatar with Catar, a landmass of only cats, and nobody would have anything to complain about. (and if you did, fuck you)

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
SJW campaign really ruins entertainment. I wanna see correct representation of hobbits & elf, not black hobbit and black elf. and too many strong women who can fight in the movies.

the same case is applied in football. I just wanna enjoy WC without all these human right agendas. We can talk about it off the pitch, not bring all the symbols during the game.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
How did necro get power? Like all weak but authoritative rulers after a war? The troll regime and constant war against senatore and his gf made every body exhausted. Jasper gave up his power. Senatore left his spirit after curry was drafted. From that vacuum necro the Stalin came to power.

Kudos to him though. He was a consummate pencil pusher.

He deleted hot chicks thread and nobody fired him. Then he deleted the entire forum

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
SJW campaign really ruins entertainment. I wanna see correct representation of hobbits & elf, not black hobbit and black elf. and too many strong women who can fight in the movies.

the same case is applied in football. I just wanna enjoy WC without all these human right agendas. We can talk about it off the pitch, not bring all the symbols during the game.
such a weird take (why are you against strong women?) but hobbits & elves are fantsy, qatar and their repressive regime is real life

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Antarctica. But then, they have Pingu... Nevermind, scratch that.

angry-ah-pronto.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Black hobbits are the worst... What's next, a black AND gay Hobbit????

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shame Italy didn't make it. No one has looked that dominant this WC so far. Spain played some shitty Concacaf nation so I don't count that.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bad enough Italy not being in it. Even worse when you realise they would have had a realistic chance of winning it.
Italy isn’t in the WC for a reason, they aren’t good. Bonucci is still starting for fuck’s sake and he literally got skinned by Brahim Diaz.

The magic they had at EURO ‘20 is long gone. Donnarumma is a shell of the player he was during that tournament, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule