• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan's right still consist of Dest, Calabria, Sealemaekers, and Messias

If I'm not mistaken, 2 of them are still injured
No, we just play like shit. All is good.
I agree that we may need another outfield player, but my post was oriented towards Maldini & Massara's viewpoint - they rarely push the red button during the January mercato because they won't conduct a frenetic mercato for the sake of buying someone.

(I remember last January mercato when Inter got €25m Gosens, Juventus got €70m Vlahovic & Zakaria, Roma got Sergio Oliveira, Milan didn't sign anyone and everyone said goodbye to top 4!). M&M don't endure a stressful winter mercato like your average RnB/Twitter Milanista does.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
New Leao interview, he spoke to the Portuguese RDP Africa program:

Asked if he wanted to play in a new league: “Experience in a new league? Yes, in the future... Now I'm focused on Milan, with whom I'm under contract. I like the city a lot. Milan is a top club, a historic club. I'm living one of the best moments of my career."

What games do you watch? "Many, from all the top European leagues. I like Arsenal this year, they're playing very well."

Who is the toughest defender you have faced? "Pepe and Thiago Silva".

Would you rather win a World Cup or the Champions League? "The World Cup, winning a trophy for your country is everything. Make history".

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Di

Asked if he wanted to play in a new league: “Experience in a new league? Yes, in the future... Now I'm focused on Milan, with whom I'm under contract. I like the city a lot. Milan is a top club, a historic club. I'm living one of the best moments of my career."

What games do you watch? "Many, from all the top European leagues. I like Arsenal this year, they're playing very well."

Who is the toughest defender you have faced? "Pepe and Thiago Silva".

Would you rather win a World Cup or the Champions League? "The World Cup, winning a trophy for your country is everything. Make history".
Doesn't want to win the CL, off you fuck 🤣

Sell his ass 😜

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

download.jpg
Angry.gif

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

Asked if he wanted to play in a new league: “Experience in a new league? Yes, in the future...
Did he mean not a distant future? Like summer 2023 or something?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

:ibrastare::ibrastare::ibrastare::ibrastare::ibrastare::ibrastare::ibrastare::ibrastare::ibrastare:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree that we may need another outfield player, but my post was oriented towards Maldini & Massara's viewpoint - they rarely push the red button during the January mercato because they won't conduct a frenetic mercato for the sake of buying someone.

(I remember last January mercato when Inter got €25m Gosens, Juventus got €70m Vlahovic & Zakaria, Roma got Sergio Oliveira, Milan didn't sign anyone and everyone said goodbye to top 4!). M&M don't endure a stressful winter mercato like your average RnB/Twitter Milanista does.
Only people who don't watch football (most here) rated these signings. Some even said that ladri are back in the Scudetto contention after signing the Serbian donkey and the Swiss nobody:lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
“No, I did the same with Savicevic before the Intercontinental Cup Final in 1993,” said Capello.

“On the morning of the game, he told me that he was ready to play after I had prepared everything with Raducioiu. Out of respect, I didn’t let him play. I thought it was a fair decision for the team. Nut the question remains: would Milan and France have won one more trophy with Savicevic and Benzema? Perhaps, yes.”
Feck you, Capello

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Merry Christmas all. Hope we're having a great holiday season.

pingu-kiss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.