The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Di Maria is a big flop for now. Italian football is not for him. Like I said few weeks ago. Juve have alot of "big names" in the team, bit their prime was 2-3 years ago. That's why I support Maldini and our path with young players. Maybe they will not gel in fast, but give them time and you will see what they can do

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if it stays like this: allegri out, and I guess tuchel in
They are at red around 250 m this season. They can't afford to sack Allegri and replace him with Tuchel. Just sacking Allegri would cost like 40 m. Tuchel would also want at least 7-8 m net which is around 10 gross. They can't afford to pay 50 m for coaches right now.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just coming here to tell you that Allegri is on a contract until 2025 at 9 m net per season. Sacking him now would mean that will have to pay around 40-45 m.

He would likely stay on the payroll. That's a lot of money for a bad coach.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They are at red around 250 m this season. They can't afford to sack Allegri and replace him with Tuchel. Just sacking Allegri would cost like 40 m. Tuchel would also want at least 7-8 m net which is around 10 gross. They can't afford to pay 50 m for coaches right now.

thats-good-emperor-palpatine-meme.png

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just coming here to tell you that Allegri is on a contract until 2025 at 9 m net per season. Sacking him now would mean that will have to pay around 40-45 m.
-225 milioni last year. Allegro will be their coach. He is great coach for Juve .With Allegro Europa League is guaranteed.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
I honestly think Pioli still doesn't get a recognition that he(long overdue) deserve even amongst our so called fans/tifoso..

Is it because he's not a previously a famous ex player like Conte and Inzaghi for example?Or is it because he's previously just a serial midtable achiever before he came here?

I have been long enough to be a Milan fan to realise that some of our most succesful coaches ever like Sacchi,Capello,Ancelotti and to the lesser extent Zaccheroni or even Allegri they all are relatively nobodies before they become our coach.

So for Pioli I got the feeling he will eventually become one of our great coaches on par with the likes of Sacchi,Capello,Ancelotti.He came here in the right place and at the right time imo..
I tend to agree that Pioli will be considered a great Milan manager, but for different reasons than the others. You’re exactly right that he’s at the right place at the right time, however. Milan needed a manager that would bring new ideas in line with the new ideas the management was putting in place. Pioli is a humble, intelligent, thoughtful manager that excels in man management especially with young players. Milan and Pioli ended up being a perfect marriage.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if it stays like this: allegri out, and I guess tuchel in
Should be impossible. They can barely pay for Allegri they can’t then go for a coach that’s probably more expensive. It would be someone super cheap.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There was an article speculating that if RedBird were here two years ago they could potentially have made an "important" signing, like Vlahovic.

Juve are in huge trouble, now would be a perfect time to test them with an offer for Vlahovic.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There was an article speculating that if RedBird were here two years ago they could potentially have made an "important" signing, like Vlahovic.

Juve are in huge trouble, now would be a perfect time to test them with an offer for Vlahovic.
If he don't score today that will be his fourth game in a row for Serbian Piatek. Why would Milan want Serbian Piatek?

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Vlahovic is good. He’ll upgrade our attack.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
If he don't score today that will be his fourth game in a row for Serbian Piatek. Why would Milan want Serbian Piatek?
I’m not one of those people who fellates Vlahovic at every opportunity, but I do recognize his talent. Ironically, his talent is his work ethic, much like CR7. Vlahovic would be great in a team like ours that relishes the energy and pressure a player like himself would bring. He’d be better at this Milan than he would at that Juve.

ardezzo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini
LOL Inter....

Now if you'll excuse me, got to check on FIF
this is going to be gold ....

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
A loss to bottom placed Monza who had conceded 14 goals and scored only 3 in 6 games. Absolutely extraordinary.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Tonight our boys must give 120% to win. We can do it even without some Important players.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m not one of those people who fellates Vlahovic at every opportunity, but I do recognize his talent. Ironically, his talent is his work ethic, much like CR7. Vlahovic would be great in a team like ours that relishes the energy and pressure a player like himself would bring. He’d be better at this Milan than he would at that Juve.
Milan will not pay 70+ millions for inconsistent attacker regardless if his current team suits him or not. I'm happy he chose Juve because Allegri will ruin him. There are cheaper striker options who warm bench in other top teams ,we should look elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule