The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A loss to bottom placed Monza who had conceded 14 goals and scored only 3 in 6 games. Absolutely extraordinary.
Monza had a hard schedule though (Roma, Napoli, Atalanta, Torino and in-form Udinese), it is quite easy to look bad with that and they got a bit too much shit imo. Still a big and surprising achievement to get 3 points against Juve.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
There was an article speculating that if RedBird were here two years ago they could potentially have made an "important" signing, like Vlahovic.

Juve are in huge trouble, now would be a perfect time to test them with an offer for Vlahovic.
You are probably right, but I have a problem giving Juve any money. Memories of too many crap deals during banter era still hurt.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't Chiesa say he was a Milan fan as a kid? Or did he just allude to it by saying he loved Kaka?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
any player that is mentored by a mix of Padre and Ibra will be fantastic for Milan

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You are probably right, but I have a problem giving Juve any money. Memories of too many crap deals during banter era still hurt.

True, but this time the roles are reversed. They are in a banter era. We can lowball them.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like I said, this was the week we seize control of our group and grab Italy by the ball hairs.

Oh god how a win today would have us all feeling for the next 2 weeks.

The San Siro is going to be a fucking cauldron tonight.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chiesa:

"I never supported a club as such, but I was very passionate about the Milan full of champions, with Ricky Kaka always being my idol,”

“It was Kaka, Andriy Shevchenko and the others. I really liked watching that Milan side."

Also Chiesa:

On his favourite player: “R9 [Ronaldo], Kaka, Shevchenko”

When he was asked to choose between Inter’s triplete side and Shevchenko’s Milan side, he opted for the Rossoneri.

Bring him here. Rescue him Maldini.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
what a truly great start, wouldn't you agree?
god damn right

the-matrix-very-exciting.gif

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Vlahovic is great but 7m net salary and no growth decree would be 14m gross on wages alone. And probably another 14m on amortization

It’s a 28m a year transfer for us, can’t see ys going ahead with it

Chiesa for RW though…

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Chiesa:

"I never supported a club as such, but I was very passionate about the Milan full of champions, with Ricky Kaka always being my idol,”

“It was Kaka, Andriy Shevchenko and the others. I really liked watching that Milan side."

Also Chiesa:

On his favourite player: “R9 [Ronaldo], Kaka, Shevchenko”

When he was asked to choose between Inter’s triplete side and Shevchenko’s Milan side, he opted for the Rossoneri.

Bring him here. Rescue him Maldini.
I would wait to see how he plays post injury. He could go in the Zaniolo route.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would wait to see how he plays post injury. He could go in the Zaniolo route.
I agree. Chiesa is just literally the perfect RW for our style. Salah is the best RW in the world, but Chiesa would fit our style, better than any other RW.

Zaniolo is the player that Maldini has his eye on, I fear. I can see the appeal, he has the tools, but Chiesa has that combination of raw speed, skill, and workrate to work for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule