• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

We've essentially had him here for 3 seasons without paying anything more than a token loan fee and his wages so far.
That's already a mid-term contract for a player, with an option to make it permanent and possibly extend it for another 4 to 5 years (depending on Real and Diaz's will).
Maldini loan with option to try masterclass. :maldinismug:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Diaz and CDK look more suited to the right. Less crowded and gives them a chance to work. I think 4321 is our formation. Can't be scared to change things up if it means pushing us to the next level. Sael I believe would thrive as well as a RCM playing b2b. It actually will highlight his skills of his running ability and intelligence without putting too much pressure on him to score.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Go somewhere on Tuesday
Where I am there's no TV broadcasting Serie A or CL as far as I understood. And the internet is trash. So, I am definitely not watching it...
However, I managed to watch the last 10 minutes of Dortmund-Bayern :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
This is really the biggest issue I have with Piolismo 2.0, which is actually more a critique towards our players and not the system itself: we create so much and should score so much more but we are not very cynical this season, which has bitten us already several times this season when opponents literally scores everytime they took one shot at our goal.
Yup Theo and Leao (and sometime even Giroud) keep going for the highlight reel shit...when just passing to the player in the better position (which to his credit CDK does) would almost certainly lead to goals

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
We've essentially had him here for 3 seasons without paying anything more than a token loan fee and his wages so far.
That's already a mid-term contract for a player, with an option to make it permanent and possibly extend it for another 4 to 5 years (depending on Real and Diaz's will).
Maldini loan with option to try masterclass. :maldinismug:
His wage is like 0,5M is it not?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just rewatched the two goals and the entire second half.
To be honest after Diaz's goal, it felt like a slow leisurely stroll to an inevitable conclusion.

For the CDK (and even Adli) debate, just listen to Padre:

Well said Padre

the CDK slander is honestly ridiculous and so unwarranted... commentators last night talked about how local media in Milano wrote a piece on how Milan to Chelsea because was mainly CDK fault like what the fuck

Im by no means surprised that fucktards like leaf would have these views but rather on how widespread it is even tho its not a high %

they got it all wrong and will be lining up to rim charles' ass soon w man like leaf leading the line vaseline ready

Forza1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Vlahović numbers vs Milan:
- 0 shots
- 9/20 missed passes
- 0/1 successful dribbles
- 1/5 duels won
- 1 error leading to a goal
He's confidence and talent been destroyed in Juve. Wasting he's time there

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
His wage is like 0,5M is it not?
So we paid 0.3mil for loan for the first year with 0.5m net salary (0.7 gross due to growth decree)
We paid 3mil loan for 2 years with 1.5mil net salary (1.9 gross - growth decree)

so for the whole 3 years, his cost is 7.8mil (wages + loan fees)

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's confidence and talent been destroyed in Juve. Wasting he's time there
Arsenal was also serious to buy Vlahović but he only wanted Juve.Arsenal is now playing beautiful football. His choice ."Serbian Piatek" is not without a reason.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Max Verstappen face is very similar with Charles De Ketelaere

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Well said Padre

the CDK slander is honestly ridiculous and so unwarranted... commentators last night talked about how local media in Milano wrote a piece on how Milan to Chelsea because was mainly CDK fault like what the fuck

Im by no means surprised that fucktards like leaf would have these views but rather on how widespread it is even tho its not a high %

they got it all wrong and will be lining up to rim charles' ass soon w man like leaf leading the line vaseline ready
Hey friend, slander means when you make up incorrect stuff about another. It's different from criticism :)

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey friend, slander means when you make up incorrect stuff about another. It's different from criticism :)
nailed it then the criticism and the stuff is indeed made up and incorrect since most of it is absolute shit and doesnt at all take all the variables that should be taken into consideration into consideration

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Lucky charms :)

415.png

bullard

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Because of his profile...and YT highlight 🤣 and no, he's been linked with us long before the Chelsea game. Actually, Jonathan David has better number, and his style is unique (actually, I like watching David more than Broja). But looks like his profile do not fitting with what management want (only 1.8m tall)
Naah, YT scout is misleading. Remember this one? :D

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CDK plays absolutely fine for a 25-27m player from a small league. Not his fault that we overpaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule