• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I have a strong feeling that in Feb, it will not be Conte on Spurs bench.
I expect someone like Tuchel or Pochettino to replace him during WC break.

The question is not whether Conte will be their coach in February or not. The question is will we still have Alexis/Junior as RW options?!

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
The question is not whether Conte will be their coach in February or not. The question is will we still have Alexis/Junior as RW options?!
Maldini needs some Italians in Jan. We need to fix the CL lists.
Zlatan will be back and take up another foreigner slot.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Naah, he's within top 4 domestically and he's R16 in CL. Spurs has no reason to fire him and he doesn't really have a better option at the moment. Juve is stuck by choice with their True top elite coach Max, Printer is poor as fuck and none of the top teams in epl wants him.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I hope that Pioli will realize by February that Diaz and CDK should be our RW's. With Yacine Zidan in the first lineup. :o

A midfielder or even a defender should be the priority imo. We are very shaky in defence and our depth in the middle is laughlable.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
They're sitting 4th. Didn't Mourinho have a contract that said he has to paid X amount if they sack him when he's in the top 4.
Wonder if Conte does too.
Eitherway, it'd be harsh. I sense he wants out anyway. His heart was probably never in this job. I see him leaving in the summer. Not being sacked.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Please tell me you don't see this as an occasion to buy Berardi!
I prefer getting an Italian back up LB to kick FBT out of the list and registering at least one of Vrankcx, Adli or Thiaw.
I am not greedy. I hope Rebic/Diaz/CDK plays RW.
I will be happy with Leao and Bennacer renewals and an Italian LB.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Imagine being a Hotspur fan right now. They will face the great and glorious giants from Milan. Dreams were shattered today!
We didn't beat them with a team that had Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, iBra, Seedorf etc...SHAME!
A couple players were injured (probably Pato of course) but there's no way that Tottenham team should have beaten us.
Seedorf cried after the Lord of all shitbirds led us to the disgrace :max:

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I prefer getting an Italian back up LB to kick FBT out of the list and registering at least one of Vrankcx, Adli or Thiaw.
I am not greedy. I hope Rebic/Diaz/CDK plays RW.
I will be happy with Leao and Bennacer renewals and an Italian LB.

So, all you want for Christmas is a backup? You are easily pleased. ;-)

I would say that we can replace both Tata and Toure with Italians. Aside from those I think we need a RW and a DM.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gerry barely managed to raise the money for milan:ibralol:

I remember when the economists on here were up in arms when the first interested party needed to borrow the money to complete the sale.

Then, once it became known that Gerry had to basically do the same, it was "only idiots use their own money!"

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
It’s quite funny that majority of the Tottenham fans are liking the draw as well, given the record conte had against us and our recent abysmal performance against English teams in last three years. I was disappointed that we didn’t get a team with more prestige, but given the fact they are probably the weakest of all group winners I will take it. Still three months till the game and all to play for. Just hope we don’t get humiliated again by another EPL team again.
So long as our injured players recover nicely in time for these games, I would say we have a very decent chance.
Don't forget that Mike only played 2 out of 6 knockout games.

If the English sides think that the team we put out against Chelsea represented our strongest 11, they're going to have another thing coming to them.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Bitch at least they know me for something
Meanwhile ur just a lame poster among many

:shhReb:
Typical beta pussy response.
Has as much force as Tottenham against Liverpool in a CL final. :ibralol:

Last edited:

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I remember when the economists on here were up in arms when the first interested party needed to borrow the money to complete the sale.

Then, once it became known that Gerry had to basically do the same, it was "only idiots use their own money!"

Elliott provided the loan to Redbird at 7% interest. An investment firm like Redbird can make a much higher return on their funds than 7%. So why would they not take the loan and free up more funds that they can invest in other stuff??

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I usually am very positive and hate to bash the team. Even what I'll say now, isn't really bashing.
I can't really point to many games in the league and say we clearly deserved the win and controlled the game like a Champion would.
At this point of the season, we should've had more than 2 victories with clean sheets. Juve and Bologna were the only games we had a strong control over.

I would forget what's happened, focus on these two games and take the rest of the season after the world cup like a complete fresh start. Hopefully with the mindset of "hey, even at 60% we are still in the race. Rediscover our form from last season and we should be favourites."

Winning both could be massive. Especially if Napoli drop points. If we are anything more than 6 points off them after these two games, it's going to be very very difficult.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Calma, Conte won’t be sacked. No shame in getting knocked out by the 2023 CL champions

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elliott provided the loan to Redbird at 7% interest. An investment firm like Redbird can make a much higher return on their funds than 7%. So why would they not take the loan and free up more funds that they can invest in other stuff??

I agree. Take the loan and free up more funds to invest in the transfer mark.......oh wait.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I like spurs I like their Jewish fan base and I have sympathy when they get stabbed in lazio. My wife’s cousin’s husband is spurs fan I said I am a big Milan fan he asked me inter or a.c. Since then I hate spurs I want us to gattuso and flamini their coach and players while winning the round. Keep that choker ibra away from the cl tie fucker couldn’t do anything when crouch fucked us in the arse . I want that fat boy from North Korea to personally fly a bomber to Son’s home. Fuck all the English clubs and their Indian fans. Padre you have done a wonderful job till now I want more that one serving of scrambled eggs. Tonali and Theo save me , lord have mercy on Mike’s calf. I want Giroud to score a volley and remove his shorts. Champions league knockout is the reason you are Milan fan not because you win some game at Hellas we better throw some flares on conte’s synthetic Elon musk like hair. When that cl music hits at San Siro when we line up with that red and black jersey and black shorts, socks and gloves Lucifer himself will descent upon our opponents. It’s been 8 fucking years man it’s TIME it’s go time.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I wonder if our scouts will have an eye on Emanuele Valeri when we play Cremonese. 23 year old Italian LB, linked with Nottingham Forest in the past, contract expiring 2023. I haven't seen any full matches of his (as far as I can remember) so no idea if he'd be a good fit, but if we're looking for Italian backups he could maybe be an option.

Edit: Just looked it up and we (and Lazio) were linked with him in September, so I'm a bit behind :D

Last edited:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Good draw for last 16
08510486-70F8-46EC-ABA6-96549EA1AE94.gif
Milan need to be sharp on crosses and corners though. The sooner Mike is back and if Kjaer can regain full fitness. Crosses and corners will be less of a threat. Forza Milan 🏆

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We don't have a Europa league thread for this season??
I expect Qaas/VB9 vs Stevan banter would be epic for the Barca - Utd clash :D
Barca have a stronger squad on paper but Ten Haag is a much better coach than Xavi in my opinion.
Lewandowski vs Ronaldo as well.
Lewandowski would be feeling terrible leaving Bayern and also ditching Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule