The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hi beautiful people,hope you're enjoying the worldcup(the drama and all). I haven't seen any matches cause my attention is directed towards the burial of my dad. I don't want to digress too much from our subject matters here but I left an important personal message in the member's lounge (tell us more about yourself). Kindly check it out quickly. Thanks.....Forza Milan

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
1669307518557.png

Gary Lineker said sumthin that I didnt like:
I am reporting the world cup, I am not supporting the world cup

Wot Id give to be the interior minister of Qatar for a day.

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
hey @VultureSheva since you are the only gay on this forum, do you think that one love arm band is really that important? I'd like to know the perspective from real gay like you

Last edited:

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
imagine scoring withing 5 min of ur first world cup and not taking ur shirt off

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He wont extend. Asking for too much.
Hope he plays a great wk though, so we can sell him at a big price.
January will be a decisive month. Sell or extend, or he walks out for free

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He wont extend. Asking for too much.
Hope he plays a great wk though, so we can sell him at a big price.
January will be a decisive month. Sell or extend, or he walks out for free
They won’t sell him in January. If he’s doesn’t renew they’ll sell him in the summer.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Bruh wtf? Is this fixed

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nah. Why clubs will pay 100m for him, while they can get him on a free 1 year later ?
With that logic, they’ll think why pay this much for him now when we can pay half in the summer right? Him being on his last year won’t affect his value by that much in the summer as there is a demand for him. What we need is real madrid, barca, etc. to seriously enter the picture so we can bully one of them along with chelsea for a fee >100m. We will sell him in the summer for sure. big transfers don’t usually happen in January bar a few, especially with the current economic climate.

Rossonero10

All Star
Reaction score
So conflicted on Leao.

1. Do I want him to have a great World Cup so that his value increases & because he deserves it?

2. Do I hope he plays a bit part role so that he doesn’t feel he is bigger than this club?

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Naah Leao should have a great wc. He is a moody player better he is better for Milan

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Why did Real spend !00 mil plus for Hazard when they could get him for free a year later?? And why did Real offer 200 mil for Mbappe in 2021 when he also had 1 year left on his contract??
because they were looking to replace ronaldo.

because that would still be a bargain for mbappe.

If we dont sell leao in january then he is going for free or cut rate price.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
You're ok with us having an effective playing time of around 40 minutes against teams that waste time?
I can deal with the current system tbh and think the ref's do generally add some extra time beyond normal situations like throw ins set pieces etc when there is recognition of deliberate time wasting. Could it be a more exact science, perhaps. But I don't think this is the solution.

I don't think this system will do anything to improve the quality of games, and with the strain already put on top footballers I see this as detrimental long term.

How are they calculating the extra time to add on? At least give us clarity on how because I've yet to see any clear information.

Now I could be wrong, and this could well be the solution to teams wasting time once they realize and adapt, but I don't see it happening this way.

I think the adaptation period will be a lot longer than people think and it will lead to extra strain on the already overburdened players. And again, we need clarity.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
So two of our players scored for Portugal today. Bello

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For the arabic speakers, this is fucking hilarious.

He's basically saying "don't end the game, what we're seeing here is beautiful" then the shot cuts to Leao and he says "no not you".

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It's getting ridiculous now. Germany with their mouths shut thing yesterday. Ozil made a point about Chinese concentration camps and the Germans were so offended they froze him out of the team. Hypocrites.
Uyghur thing was Arsenal. Germans "froze him out" because he deep throated Erdogans dick. Also, all this coincides with with him starting to suck as a football player, so...

Nice try with the hypocrite card though. You keep banging that drum :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule