The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
No I have not been to that museum, not interested in it, sorry not sorry :o. I've gone to Iceland for nature, outdoors.
And I would never eat a poor puffin, I'm a vegetarian (I only eat fish, but not too often).

So fish lives dont matter?

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
This man talking about a penis museum.
Don't knock it 🤣

Gotta be comfortable with that shit buddy, and the chicks dig security and confidence in the face of a 7ft cock, that isn't your own.

I met a nice polish girl looking at a whale cock...

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So fish lives dont matter?
They're more sentient than a cow!!!

I saw Finding Nemo, the connection between that father and his kid, gets me every time...

I've never seen a movie called Finding Daisy... Just saying.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I hope we sign Ziyech. While CDK incubates we're lacking a dangerous passing left foot.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Simply the most awesome piece of music ever made or performed. Coolest stage show ever beyond a shadow of a doubt.

@AC_Wesley

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've been watching beautiful northern lights tonight instead of shitty WC. I've already seen so many incredibly beautiful places here in Iceland. I would post some pictures here, but it's impossible to choose just a few.
Meh, would rather watch the World Cup :o

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Specifically with that bunch of fans who still clamor for the San Siro even though renovating it is unrealistic and buying the ownership rights from the City Council was never going to be allowed by the Municipal government.

Time to move away from their 14M a season rent and start making the money Milan as a club deserve to earn. Preferably without Merda.
I'm sure the city doesn't want us to move. they only just built the train station that brings you all the way to san siro like less than 10 years ago. and now that station will be useless, because it will bring you to a stadium that is no longer in use once we move to Sesto

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The transfer wasn't straight forward but I doubt we wouldve ever closed it.
We take 3 months trying to pay the least and Benfica had Darwin cash and moved quickly.

Though, how we are playing now we should've just bought him (save wasting money on Brahim) and play him how we play the third mid as AM
No, we took 3 months jerking Sanches off for him to only go to PSG

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
“If you like that whale cock you simply must see mine”

-Deep fried pizza and chips, probably
Oh no a whale penis is not attractive, mines, I've been told is lovely and most pleasing ✌️

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Who were Milans "got hot at WC so we signed him" trasfers?

I only remember Boateng going crazy for Ghana.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Milan have been very impressed with Hakim Ziyech’s work at the World Cup and they’re preparing an offer for the Chelsea winger, reports detail.

The 29-year-old Moroccan forward has been an important figure for his country at the World Cup in Qatar, providing a key assist in their 2-0 win over Belgium on Sunday. Ziyech has performed well in both of Morocco’s games at the tournament and he’ll be hoping to shine in their final group game against Canada, helping them progress to the knock-out stages.

As reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan have been following Ziyech’s work at the World Cup closely and have decided to make a serious move for him in January. Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara are looking to offer Chelsea a loan deal with a buy option attached in January, worth a little more than €15m.

One obstacle could be the Moroccan’s salary. Ziyech earns around €6m net per season, which would make him one of the better paid players in the squad, but the lack of agent commissions could help facilitate a move

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Mark of Dan! Theo isn't bothered one bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule