• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Disappointing with the 50m RC. But great news nonetheless :)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Alessandro Nesta, a former Rossoneri defender, expressed himself on the Lega Serie A Youtube channel on Tomori and Kalulu: “For me, they have taken functional players for how they want to play. Milan want to press high, they want to be with their defenders just inside the penalty area and therefore they need good players, work on them and improve them. Therefore Tomori and Kalulu are two perfect profiles for Milan, that's why the tactical part goes hand in hand with the club that makes the transfer market".

Looks like Sandro is with team positivity :proud:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

50 million release clause AGAIN

camp-rock-camp-rock-final-jam.gif

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
So Bennacer has extended great news - release clause would ideally be higher but at least there is a release clause. Leao will hopefully extend in the next couple of days.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
Great news ? Its a bad contract. Almost every top team can and will pay that easily.
If he plays a great 5 months, he will be gone anyway
Maldini will probably do the same with Leao. Watch
Yup, it's all true. Goalposts are changing already. Until a few days ago it was "for sure we will lose Leao and Benna on a free" and "RedShit is too cheap to make serious offers". Now it's going to be "oh no, the contract sucks, clearly Maldini is an amateur".

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yup, it's all true. Goalposts are changing already. Until a few days ago it was "for sure we will lose Leao and Benna on a free" and "RedShit is too cheap to make serious offers". Now it's going to be "oh no, the contract sucks, clearly Maldini is an amateur".
giphy.gif

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was too young to be given moren than a pure reserve spot, we are a Serie A team, even if it takes 2-3 years to play semi-regularly it still is a short cut to top 4 level or at least equal to going through lower leagues where they play him.

He acted like we are some top 20 league where everyone with some talent gets instant playing time and wanted to force that here. Kalulu in comparison was patient at a higher age and similar squad role and it payed of big time for him.

Have you seen the bench? Everyone with some talent should absolutely get some playing time. The bench is as talentless as it can get.

What’s awesome about this is that he simply wanted a chance, didn’t get it, and then moved on and is now playing well. Hopefully the management and coaches learn from this.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juve with the usual ugly 1-0 wins 🤦🏾‍♂️

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I said it once and I'll say it again: captain material. Not too worried about the clause because it's only triggerable until 1st of July in each year during his contact runtime. So either clubs move real fast - which gives us plenty of time to find a proper replacement - or it's again us dictating the price if someone comes knocking on our doors.

Given there was enough interest on him, current EPL leader Arsenal amongst the rumors, I think Benny made his intentions about staying longterm quite clear. More than that sacking his old agent Sissoko who wanted to move him rather sooner than later is probably an even more clear evidence.

Eitherway, fair play from Benny. He's not one of those disrespectful assholes who would outplay his club who believed in him and developed him by running down his contract. He makes sure that if he'd leave, it would be worthwile for his current club too. Bravo. And Kessie can suck a dick.

It’s a good contract and a great salary for him. And yes, the July 1st deadline works well for the club and allows them to find a replacement in time.

Papa_midnight

Primavera
Reaction score
Things will never be the way we want it all of the time. I wish the RC was removed, but all in all Maldini is doing what he is supposed to do. Some of you people will find a problem with everything. Some of you sound like Ex wives. I hope Rafa signs and we make some big signings for the next transfer market. These are the steps that we will only see how important it is in the future.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Alessandro Nesta, a former Rossoneri defender, expressed himself on the Lega Serie A Youtube channel on Tomori and Kalulu: “For me, they have taken functional players for how they want to play. Milan want to press high, they want to be with their defenders just inside the penalty area and therefore they need good players, work on them and improve them. Therefore Tomori and Kalulu are two perfect profiles for Milan, that's why the tactical part goes hand in hand with the club that makes the transfer market".

Looks like Sandro is with team positivity :proud:
cough cough - Brk was the first to call to break them up for Botman :tongue:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s a good contract and a great salary for him. And yes, the July 1st deadline works well for the club and allows them to find a replacement in time.

I guess this is really how things should work. Both sides got what they wanted without exploiting the other side. It's a good contract for both sides.

Kessie wanted to leave and he wanted to leave on terms that would only benefit him, knowing we're in no position to really threaten him (who on earth would dare to bench him or even send him to the stalls, especially after that 20/21 season and no alternative to him).

Sissoko seems to have planed similarly, and Bennacer kicked him for that according to Vitiello. Great gesture from Benny.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Have you seen the bench? Everyone with some talent should absolutely get some playing time. The bench is as talentless as it can get.

What’s awesome about this is that he simply wanted a chance, didn’t get it, and then moved on and is now playing well. Hopefully the management and coaches learn from this.

Why would the management and sporting staff want to keep him if it didn't plan to give him that chance? Doesn't make sense to me. My best guess is Kerkez didn't want to fight with FBT for a reserve spot but guaranteed regular playing time. On the otherside the management didn't want to rely on a 17 years old Primavera boy if Theo would get hurt for a longer period. And it's not like it broke the bank to get a high profile name that made clear Kerkez wouldn't ever see the green of the grass even if Theo would be out.

How did Raiola always say? It takes two for a marriage. Kerkez and Milans plans didn't align, so we parted ways. Nothing too dramatic.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Carlos Augusto is great player.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean we had that very same discussion with Cristante, Saponara and Locatelli. I don't think there's a track record of decisions who aged tremendously bad when it comes to letting young players go if they want when they were asking for more playing time.

(With Maldini and Massara before someone digs out Aubameyang)

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fantastic defence they got. But I guess they aren’t making top 4 this year according to this place.
They easily making the top 4.
Might even win the scudetto

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Will still do that in a heartbeat. Tomori-Kalulu will never work for high level CL games.
Team pessimism confirmed :D
- Never? Strong words

I too would break them up but it would be moving Tomori (despite his love for Milan and character). I just prefer Kalulu's calm demeanor and instincts.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Love how these days even a nobody like Bennacer can hold Milan hostage. Also, wasn’t juventus supposed to get relegated and not overtake us.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They easily making the top 4.
Might even win the scudetto
If they get scudeto this leagues needs to be shut down. They re only concerned about defense. If something up happens it happens. So far its working. Amount of luck they have had so far is off the charts. They re good against slow build up. Any time game speeds up they start to crumble. Or leagues s complete trash all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule