The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Bennacer is easily our best midfielder, I have no idea what some people here have been smoking. Losing him for free would have been just as bad as losing Leao for free. Every attack passes through him and every ball retention is directly or indirectly caused by him. He is a pitbull with cushioned paws and he is constantly improving.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Bennacer has had that release clause for ages and no one has really popped it, so it's still above his market value I guess

I don't think Bennacer is the long-term solution to pair with Tonali anyway so not too bothered by it. Nice not to lose an asset on free

Thank you B&G once again

oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Bennacer has had that release clause for ages and no one has really popped it, so it's still above his market value I guess

I don't think Bennacer is the long-term solution to pair with Tonali anyway so not too bothered by it. Nice not to lose an asset on free

Thank you B&G once again
There is more to a transfer then just 'popping' the clause
The player for example has to agree to a transfer :lol:

Seeing he just renewed his contract he is happy here ..so u can safely say that he rejected any moves else he wouldnt have signed this contract
Its simple logic

So no thats not his market value:lol:
:fp:

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

Seeing he just renewed his contract he is happy here ..so u can safely say that he rejected any moves else he wouldnt have signed this contract
Its simple logic

Recap: "Go fuck yourself. Benny is Rossonero."

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

End at 2:55

Alessandro Nesta, a former Rossoneri defender, expressed himself on the Lega Serie A Youtube channel on Tomori and Kalulu: “For me, they have taken functional players for how they want to play. Milan want to press high, they want to be with their defenders just inside the penalty area and therefore they need good players, work on them and improve them. Therefore Tomori and Kalulu are two perfect profiles for Milan, that's why the tactical part goes hand in hand with the club that makes the transfer market".

Looks like Sandro is with team positivity :proud:
Me: Billy Costacurta is a really great defender

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Its simple logic

You think he stayed at Milan on a 2m wage because he loves the club? The clause is obviously still there

He's happy at the club but there's still a release clause that hasn't been raised

I'm just happy the club won't lose him for free but I wouldn't pencil him in as a long-term piece

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I forget the deal... was the bus full of hookers promised for a win against the big teams or any kind of a good result

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
You think he stayed at Milan on a 2m wage because he loves the club? The clause is obviously still there

He's happy at the club but there's still a release clause that hasn't been raised

I'm just happy the club won't lose him for free but I wouldn't pencil him in as a long-term piece

Benny is here to stay. I would have liked a higher release clause, but he could have easily signed a contract with another top club. He signed a new deal with us, because he wants to be here. I'm not worried. Benny resta.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
As regards #Bennacer and its renewal: the former agent pushed to take him away, he always gave priority to staying at #Milan . Constant work between #Maldini , #Massara and Enzo #Raiola to please the player @MilanNewsit

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Salary tripled and release clause stayed same. Not mad because it’s still 50 million more than 0.

Can’t expect everybody to be Tonali or Theo.
Captain and vice captain :proud:

Very good work all around

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That was a massive renewal looming over the mgmt’s head for a long while. I’m content with the decisiveness shown by the mgmt in wrapping up the renewal. Isma and Leao’s renewals were the only question marks going forward in regards to renewals and I’m so relieved this one is out of the way.

Let’s get Leao renewed and dominate this scum league until we have our version of the Bayernliga. I can’t wait to see the day Milan bullies these peasant clubs in this corrupt league and buys every promising talent that pops up in Italy, perpetuating a long and cruel cycle of domestic dominance to the point that the starting 11 and most of the bench of azzurri is composed of Milan players. I hate this league and everyone associated with it except for our beloved club for we are a breath of fresh air and a ray of light surrounded by a conspicuous darkness. We will make them pay for every injustice against us (calciopoli, ghost goal, years upon years of unfavorable refereeing decisions, double agents fassone and mirabelli sent to destroy us from within, etc.). Milan as feudal lords of this league is the only acceptable outcome.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Of course, players like Clarence, Pirlo, Gennaro played here with passion and without any clauses. Don’t know if you rate players by Fifa, but that guy is not in top 30 midfielders, not even the best midfielder Milan has.

like i said..completely out of touch and probably low iq

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who would have thought that a Raiola would become our friend. How the tables have turned.

Bennacer plays like there were three of him at the same time on the pitch. Very humble of him not to ask three times that new salary as well.

Now one down, one to go!

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score

are u actually ******** :lol:

The clause hasnt been raised cause its obviously a demand from bennacer and his agent ...thats why its so low :lol:
This is so he can fuck off when he gets tired of Pioli and Serie A and wants higher level of play wich is inevitable (like leao)
Do u understand how relause clauses works?

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
like i said..completely out of touch and probably low iq
Nice arguments there. If you are Algerian i’d understand the bias, otherwise just rude and delusional.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
So excited for Ismaël’s renewal. Those of you who think he’s too short to play in midfield can go watch Juve play instead.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
If I recall right, it was Milan that let him go, what he did after that is beyond bad, but have only good things to remember from his time here.
Pirlo played here in passion ?

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
We need pace and more quality on the right Paolo. Pls hook it up.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Very smart from bennacer and his agent
Imagine being stuck in Project Peanut cause they wanna keep u for their shitty serie A project

Nah bro im off to play with Kevin and Riyad

PEace out Grandpas

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Whats maldini gonna do? reject it cause he dont want the clause and lose him for free?

#Outplayed

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
hes american indian aka -1000 football knowledge...
i am not racist...
as a matter of fact..ash go make me some roti masala..shits delish and better then the disgusting food they make in my own country (unless u like gooey meatey instestiney food)
Dude, he’s joking.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What people forget about clauses is that even if someone triggers it that has to be paid all up front.

If someone was going to pay it they probably would’ve by now.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
50 million that’s second only to kaka for our club. We are no Benfica. It’s an excellent insurance. Riaolo is doing lord’s work like he did in August 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.