• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I would love that. If he ends up being the tall fast defender that can save us in a low block against teams they will dominate us away from home? I’ll be very happy.
It's why he's here.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
If I recall right, it was Milan that let him go, what he did after that is beyond bad, but have only good things to remember from his time here.
Did you read his book? (For the record, I got it as a gift, would not have paid money for it.). Clearly he was not happy with us, did not like Galliani, etc. He also said he would never be a coach, but ... whatever.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did you read his book? (For the record, I got it as a gift, would not have paid money for it.). Clearly he was not happy with us, did not like Galliani, etc. He also said he would never be a coach, but ... whatever.
It is probably a mixture of cope and marketing himself/making himself interesting.

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Would not count them out yet. Or Rube. They can always count on refa. That said, I don't think either will win scudetto. It's us or Napoli.
I think we underestimate juve. They are already title contenders. Think about this , one team in serie a is leading by 2 points and second team transfer pogba, di maria and chiesa on january😉of course they will need time to be shaped but they are contenders. They should be 7-8 points behind by now but they unfortunately survived with their luck

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's why he's here.
Thiaw as that big defender I wanted might even be a better option as it would mean we usually play with Kalulu and Tomori. Those two against teams we dominate against are excellent, we can push really high and we rarely get pushed back enough where we are threatened aerially (assuming Maignan is between the sticks).

We only really need a bigger option against teams that will see way more of the ball than us, which is rare in Serie A. Spending so much on a Botman means we pretty much have to play him every game, and if his limitations force us to not play Piolismo the way we want to, then it might not justify the cost. Maybe Thiaw ends up being the better move in the long term, who knows.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How long will it take before Devis is starting as the main deputy behind Maignan? I think he’ll be tested in the coppa game and if he does ok we might see the last of Tata. The fact that he speaks Italian already really speeds things up. I have a good feeling about Devis.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli with a completely full squad today. Zero injuries. Must be nice.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I have a good feeling about Devis.
Is it more a good feeling about Devis, or the fact Tata has been dire - when before he was serviceable - and preseason showed Mirante is even worse?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Napoli with a completely full squad today. Zero injuries. Must be nice.
Our fitness staff after reading this comment.

harvey-specter-suits.gif

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it more a good feeling about Devis, or the fact Tata has been dire - when before he was serviceable - and preseason showed Mirante is even worse?
Yes.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ad Thiaw: He needs to get better in build up, build up from our CB is quite important for us and that’s the one really negative thing i noticed when he played.

I personally also I never thought that he is that fast, so I looked at some stats (top speed in km/h) and it turned into a small analysis:

Tomori 34.4
Kalulu 33.6
Thiaw 32.2
Gabbia 31.5
Kjaer 27.9 (some sources have him a bit higher, i took the CL stats)

Comparisons: Van Dijk 33.3, de Ligt 32.2, Skrinjar 31.2, Koulibaly 33.5, Bremer 31.8

Now how useful those stats are for football is questionable, if we go with them Thiaw indeed seems be fast for a CB but he isn’t in the out of this world category like Tomori and Kalulu or some international top CBs, Kjaer is clearly the slowest but it also shows how much anticipation and positioning can do, Gabbia is the most underrated as people often put him in the Kjaer tier but he is actually of normal speed for an international quality CB alike to Bremer or Skrinar.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

AC Milan start a collaboration with fitness expert and trainer Milutinovic​

La Repubblica newspaper insisted on their news from a couple of days ago about AC Milan starting a working relationship with Milutinovic (read here).

As per the source, the Rossoneri club are grappling with the case of injuries with Maignan as the tip of the iceberg. Just during the World Cup competition, they chose to start a collaboration with the Serbian guru for recovery of injured players, Andreja Milutinovic, former personal trainer of the Juventus player Vlahovic.

Besides Vlahovic, the Serbian fitness expert has worked with many players in the past such as Gianluigi Buffon, Dusan Tadic, Mateo Kovacic, Marcelo Brozovic, Nikola Milenkovic and more.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

La Repubblica newspaper insisted on their news from a couple of days ago about AC Milan starting a working relationship with Milutinovic (read here).

As per the source, the Rossoneri club are grappling with the case of injuries with Maignan as the tip of the iceberg. Just during the World Cup competition, they chose to start a collaboration with the Serbian guru for recovery of injured players, Andreja Milutinovic, former personal trainer of the Juventus player Vlahovic.

Besides Vlahovic, the Serbian fitness expert has worked with many players in the past such as Gianluigi Buffon, Dusan Tadic, Mateo Kovacic, Marcelo Brozovic, Nikola Milenkovic and more.
Well... here's hoping it helps.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky: AC Milan directors identify opportunity to sign soon-to-be free agent: A 27-year-old Spanish left-back

AC Milan are among the clubs who are interested in signing an important profile from the Portuguese club Benfica. We are talking about 27-year-old Spanish left-back Alejandro Grimaldo.

According to what is reported by Sky Sport Italia, Grimaldo should be a free agent this summer and AC Milan view him as a great opportunity to snatch.

---

Wait, are you telling me even Rui Costa looses players for free? What happened to the "only Milan looses players for free, we should look how Benfica (of all teams) does business" fairytale?? Help me out guys, I need some explanation here...

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

About fucking time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule