Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli being on track for a 100 point season is crazy

Even if the owners let Maldini more freedom to operate on the Mercato and bring a more ready CB and/or RW - Napolis current track record is incredible and would haven been hard to beat nonetheless.

Of course that's not me saying it wouldn't have made a difference. It would have, obviously.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if the owners let Maldini more freedom to operate on the Mercato and bring a more ready CB and/or RW - Napolis current track record is incredible and would haven been hard to beat nonetheless.

Of course that's not me saying it wouldn't have made a difference. It would have, obviously.

It could help for the match against Tottenham and also help for next season. Also top 4 isn't guaranteed unless maybe this 15 point penalty on Juve sticks.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

At the very least I dont think we wouldve been seeing these woeful displays and if it went down to a handful of points lost against key rivals that would be sour but ok
- felt like we didnt even try (as in how things are going now with none of our bets working out).

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
100%. Both us and Napoli showing that sustainability and smart scouting (mostly) can achieve success. Now, we just need to uncover a scandal against ADL to -20 Napoli.
Så inter merda can get their two stars?

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Inter and Napoli winning titles because of Calciopolli damn

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
FI are such dicks... always up juves arse

1674335064543.png

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Are we Ziyech yet???!!!

Loan with option... GO!!!!

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Napoli being on track for a 100 point season is 100% on Maldini, Massara, Gerry, and everybody else in management!!!!
We are 9 Points behind before this week and if we only had beaten napoli in a game we dominated and dont Live a 5 minute brainfart in roma game we would be just 1 Point behind them.
Now we are second nonsense (9 points to 1 st place, 4 points to 7th place (before Juve deduction)) turned to napoli is great we couldnt be Champion anyway thing.
If we are bad we are bad , if we are good we are good. We should perform well then if we cant make it , it is ok but Napoli’s performance shouldnt be an excuse

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Need to replace fbt with parisi this summer but we won’t do that.
I like his attitude, he’s like Dest in that he’s willing to take players on and try to create for the team. With that said, he needs a lot of work positionally and also needs to deliver better end product after his daring takes.

I doubt he will want to come be back up for Theo. He needs to consistently start, so a move to a higher mid table team so he can start probably makes a lot more sense for him career wise.

It’s hard to find players who would be willing to accept this type of role. I know people shit on MM for FBT but I totally get the reasoning behind this signing. The only problem is this guy has not improved since he’s arrived.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Lorenzo real captain unlike mediocre Calabria.
They don’t want to hear this.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s capable of putting up stops in big defensive moments. But let’s be honest, he’s also capable of getting embarassingly caught out of position or outplayed.

Dest isn’t it but RB needs to be upgraded as well, just isn’t on the priorities.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's more about antagonism towards the club owners and their stinginess / greed!! Elliott made a huge return on their investment in Milan. So how about paying some of that back to help the club grow! You can create a fully sustainable and top club like Real and Bayern but first it requires some outside investment.
You know with these people, huge return on their investment only means potential for more.

It’s sad but it’s the reality. Our common goal with them is to sort the club in order so it’s in sexy shape for a sugar daddy to splurge on.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Wait - since Juve, 22 pts, is playing Atalanta this weekend, 34 pts, are we now rooting for Juve?

Never, the only acceptable outcome is both teams lose points while we take 3 from our own game.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It could help for the match against Tottenham and also help for next season. Also top 4 isn't guaranteed unless maybe this 15 point penalty on Juve sticks.

At the very least I dont think we wouldve been seeing these woeful displays and if it went down to a handful of points lost against key rivals that would be sour but ok
- felt like we didnt even try (as in how things are going now with none of our bets working out).

Exactly.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I’m not saying I would rather have Di Lorenzo.

But if we truly got CL ambitions, Calabria needs to be upgraded.

Agreed - but let's get issue 1-5 sorted before we worry about upgrading Calabria and honestly the upgrade for him should be one of those sneaky scouting picks.

Last edited:

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Wait - since Juve, 22 pts, is playing Atalanta this weekend, 34 pts, are we now rooting for Juve?

Js3FxW.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like his attitude, he’s like Dest in that he’s willing to take players on and try to create for the team. With that said, he needs a lot of work positionally and also needs to deliver better end product after his daring takes.

I doubt he will want to come be back up for Theo. He needs to consistently start, so a move to a higher mid table team so he can start probably makes a lot more sense for him career wise.

It’s hard to find players who would be willing to accept this type of role. I know people shit on MM for FBT but I totally get the reasoning behind this signing. The only problem is this guy has not improved since he’s arrived.
Ideally we have a player like Florenzi who is fit and for the right you find a young athletic guy who splits time with Calabria and then takes over leaving Calabria as the sub.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Was it also plusvalenza? That would involve a lot more parties no ?
They're a public traded company. Lying about paying lower wages to players and then paying them under the table means less money for shareholders.
Pretty much the same as committing financial fraud against everyone and anyone who bought their stocks.

So fuck them.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They're a public traded company. Lying about paying lower wages to players and then paying them under the table means less money for shareholders.
Pretty much the same as committing financial fraud against everyone and anyone who bought their stocks.

So fuck them.

Didnt Romano say the point deduction was on the “plusvalenza case” ?

Thats the inflated transfers. Wouldn’t that involve other clubs like Napoli and Barca as well as the older management like Marotta and Paritici?

The wages I think is a separate case

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nvm, got my answer. They’re the only ones getting hit because they’re public. But its only for plusvalenza, theres no reporting about covid wages. Paratici also got banned for 30 months, but only from Italian football. Supposedly an official statement will be released in a week.

How does Marotta avoid charges tho? He was their CEO for a while. Sounds suspect, like when Inter avoided calciopoli.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Agree, but he's taking a foreigner spot. I don't think we can afford that for a backup LB.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

So fuck them.
Also tax evasion.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didnt Romano say the point deduction was on the “plusvalenza case” ?

Thats the inflated transfers. Wouldn’t that involve other clubs like Napoli and Barca as well as the older management like Marotta and Paritici?

The wages I think is a separate case
Correct, its a separate issue. The points deduction was for new evidence in the plusvalenza case that shows Juve specifically not only did inflated plusvalenza (not illegal) but that they showed different numbers in their accounts from the publicly declared/paid amounts. They did something illegal that other clubs on the other side of the deal didn't.

The reason Agnelli and the board resigned was for the covid hidden payments. We're still waiting for the ruling on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule