Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Yes...i was not thinking when i logged in hey let me talk about ziyech with 3 clueless like pingu ash and pigeon (Only a clueless person would call the best player utterly useless)

U and many person are saying that he isnt WC...and im simply saying to whoever thinks that: ur clueless and probably dont watch or do watch and are reetarded
If u dont belong in this group then im sorry but because u are diehard pioli fan u are still clueless either way so it doesnt change anything
He may have world class potential, but a world class player doesn't end up being second string at Chelsea for his time there and then get offloaded when he does start to "perform" as one of their "best player(s)".

If he really is Chelsea's best player then why is he linked with an exit? Multiple choice test for the Ziyech expert:

- Chelsea are midtable currently and WC player deserves better so is linked to Roma primarily (also not a top club currently)?
- Chelsea management including big spender Todd are clueless because they want him gone (so obviously he's useless and not in Chelsea's plans)
- Ziyech really isn't all you say he is, while a great player, simply not at the level of a team like Chelsea for whatever reason

#1 Pioli fan will accept being clueless if that is what it takes to be a diehard Pioli fan. Even as his recent critic, I accept this willfully.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it convenient that yet again the authorities are investigating every club bar a certain one?

Can someone explain why Inter are not in the spotlight for their shady plusvalenza deals?
My sense is that Inter has backing from a broad swath of elites in Italy, and are thus far more insulated (and protected) than even Juve, who are backed by a strong but more singular force (the Agnellis). I would love to hear from those who are more familiar with Italy to chime in.

How Inter escaped Calciopoli, is insane.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
But thats just opinion - opinion doesnt hold up in court.

As has been said before, player values are subjective. Players are worth as much as clubs are willing to pay.

The difference in the Juve case is that they were recorded admittting to inflating transfer values. Without those wiretaps, the prosecution had nothing.

In fact, thats exactly happened when whey were acquitted the first time the case was brought against them.
I see your point, but the 'logic' Transfermarkt uses to determine a player's value is not based on any algorithms, but literally... opinions. That's what makes all of this hilarious, because Transfermarkt would hardly be used as an authorized yardstick in court.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But thats just opinion - opinion doesnt hold up in court.

As has been said before, player values are subjective. Players are worth as much as clubs are willing to pay.

The difference in the Juve case is that they were recorded admittting to inflating transfer values. Without those wiretaps, the prosecution had nothing.

In fact, thats exactly happened when whey were acquitted the first time the case was brought against them.
Transfermarkt, at least initially, was literally just one German dude making up the numbers based on his own 'intuition'.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
He may have world class potential, but a world class player doesn't end up being second string at Chelsea for his time there and then get offloaded when he does start to "perform" as one of their "best player(s)".

If he really is Chelsea's best player then why is he linked with an exit? Multiple choice test for the Ziyech expert:

- Chelsea are midtable currently and WC player deserves better so is linked to Roma primarily (also not a top club currently)?
- Chelsea management including big spender Todd are clueless because they want him gone (so obviously he's useless and not in Chelsea's plans)
- Ziyech really isn't all you say he is, while a great player, simply not at the level of a team like Chelsea for whatever reason

#1 Pioli fan will accept being clueless if that is what it takes to be a diehard Pioli fan. Even as his recent critic, I accept this willfully.

Every since ziyech is there chelsea is in bad form..thats a fact (other then a fluke CL run)
And if u stand by ur wrong opinion about pioli i can respect that
Chelsea simply wants him gone cause he doesnt love the club (mostly how tucheltime went for him after lampard got fired..the coach who got him..he feels cheated and too good for the bench)
Just think of how kessie hakan leao benna wanna leave how much we start dislike them..its the same but less worse..so longterm he has no place unless big things change..chelsea have $$$ they dont care about a 30 year old unhappy player
So his situation is quite clear

Also like curu said..common denominator is absolutely ziyech....the guys is reetarded too and probably a diva..this can work both ways though (with ten hag it was good and he worked very hard)

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Ziyech wouldve been absolutely perfect
Under his value price...afway from the rain and gray skies to nice italy...best player serie A easily....in a team where he is loved and appreciated in a position we badly need

Thats why i hate Gerry

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every since ziyech is there chelsea is in bad form..thats a fact (other then a fluke CL run)
Chelsea simply wants him gone cause he doesnt love the club (mostly how tucheltime went for him after lampard got fired..the coach who got him..he feels cheated and too good for the bench)
Just think of how kessie hakan leao benna wanna leave how much we start dislike them..its the same but less worse..so longterm he has no place unless big things change..chelsea have $$$ they dont care about a 30 year old unhappy player

Also like curu said..common denominator is absolutely ziyech....the guys is reetarded too and probably a diva..this can work both ways though (with ten hag it was good and he worked very hard)
That much is definitely true, he seemed super motivated during the World Cup and was definitely an asset to Morocco. If we were able to secure him on loan with that sort of form, would be a shrewd move to try to rescue our season

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
View attachment 14238

Thanks, juve & Napoli taken care of. But if we want the 2nd star this season, we better do sumthing abt all the other teams on that screenshot
Napoli are in ridiculous form and should they maintain that form congrats to them. But there are plenty of games left and while it is a tall order at this moment in time given Milan’s current form. Stranger things have happened.

Now it is more likely at this point Napoli look a solid bet for the Scudetto. If the second star has to wait so be it but if that is the case Milan have to recover their form and claim second at a minimum.

If that is the outcome Gerry needs to give MMM more financial backing and help them clean up the squad giving it greater depth. Gerry open your wallet !
A9DB3B2E-1214-496B-A2CC-D0DED5C212F8.gif

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score

Sorry Freddy you know it’s much love from me.

ITs all good brother YF solid foundation <3
I guess we will wait for Hekim Ziyech judgement day part 2 :lol:
Wherever he goes..he wont go for a loan option..he has only increased in status since last time

Gonna be a loan+obligation boys :lol::lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli are in ridiculous form and should they maintain that form congrats to them. But there are plenty of games left and while it is a tall order at this moment in time given Milan’s current form. Stranger things have happened.

Now it is more likely at this point Napoli look a solid bet for the Scudetto. If the second star has to wait so be it but if that is the case Milan have to recover their form and claim second at a minimum.

If that is the outcome Gerry needs to give MMM more financial backing and help them clean up the squad giving it greater depth. Gerry open your wallet !
View attachment 14241
1674398140697.png

I honestly expected their win prediction to be around 95%+. I can work with 6%.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zaniolo rumors won't go away. His quoted value is going down. Loan plus obligation, 25m...

8e90da9583f7e97d37f5491dec2accfa46-Northwestern-Crying-Fan.rsquare.w700.jpg

We are going to end up with him, aren't we? When Chiesa is going to be available.

750ec8830dc526d75aaae606e6b173f7

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Duede, man the fuck up, you're better than this, you can do it 💪

Don't let the English fans pull you down... Yes times are tough with Milan and Italian football, but just think about how much better looking Italian football female fans are than the English ✌️

And, don't drink the pee pee tea, get some Campari in you and embrace the bitter!!!

I believe in you buddy 😁
hmm dont get me started on this board or the fact that people (including myself) happily sit there and read about washed up ac milan for hours on a daily

if we were to break this down its a sad sad reality

london got pussy from everywhere in the world on my dorstep thanks this is why i pay that much for rent and i do not like hairy italian vagina from my experience (also french, sort it the fuck out)

last time i was with a french girl i literally said 'yo imma chuck you a lizzie for a brazilian' and she gone n done it

(that beign said send juicy meloni my way :heart: :heart: )

n i will have my magic tea thank you very much it is the winter travellers tea after all my man

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Fair enough, I can agree with this.

Ziyech and Chelsea don't fit each other. But, what's to say coming here he fits here? Seems a risk for a player of his age when he'd be hard to move on if it doesn't work out. Maldini doesn't want divas, he already has Theo.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
View attachment 14243

I honestly expected their win prediction to be around 95%+. I can work with 6%.
Many here will call me delusional but I still think Milan are in this Scudetto. So despite the current form of Milan and Napoli I think the pendulum could swing in Milan’s favour if the team get their act together. So I won’t yield just yet.
Zaniolo rumors won't go away. His quoted value is going down. Loan plus obligation, 25m...

8e90da9583f7e97d37f5491dec2accfa46-Northwestern-Crying-Fan.rsquare.w700.jpg

We are going to end up with him, aren't we? When Chiesa is going to be available.

750ec8830dc526d75aaae606e6b173f7
To get Chiesa for the right wing Milan are going to have go full
330B906B-B7EE-4C03-80C0-F0E85E23A605.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Many here will call me delusional but I still think Milan are in this Scudetto. So despite the current form of Milan and Napoli I think the pendulum could swing in Milan’s favour if the team get the act together. So I won’t yield just yet.

To get Chiesa for the right wing Milan are going to have go full
View attachment 14246
Offer:

3 year loan with buy out at 35m paid over 3 more years

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough, I can agree with this.

Ziyech and Chelsea don't fit each other. But, what's to say coming here he fits here? Seems a risk for a player of his age when he'd be hard to move on if it doesn't work out. Maldini doesn't want divas, he already has Theo.

This is what every top team is thinking right now
Thats gonna depend club per club

There are certain family clubs like Twente and Milan atleast that i know off (were losing that feeling though..nowadays when u walk through milanello u see piolis r.etard son instead of legends like Jean Piere Meerseman) where he would fit in good i think...especially he needs a club that needs him..he needs to feel wanted..he wants warm hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule