The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There’s every chance Zaniolo could be worse than Messias and Saelamander… but what if…

• Love It
Reactions: brk

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
The lazio game later today is far more important than a plausible Zaniolo move. Theo is a big loss, but I am hoping the team can muster a win, hopefully building on it with a string of wins to reboot the recent trend of poor form.

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Damn those are some horrible stats
Also hes italian...

AcrobaticAnchoredIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif
I love our ITALIAN Club

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Serious calcio question… when are we going to stop fucking around and play Tonali at CAM?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Zaniolos injuries worry me.
That aside, how many Merda players ended up going to Milan to win it all....
Injuries are my big worry too.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bro I trust your analyses.
I don't like Zaniolo but I will support him if he comes and hope he does well
This is basically my position for most of the new signings at this point.

We took THE SAME gamble on Pellegri and it didn't pay off.
Zaniolo has been injured WORSE and has played WORSE after getting fit again.
I'm not sure where the hope the pro-Zaniolo ppl have is coming from.

Only R9 was properly world class with his serious injuries and that's because he was insanely good before.
ADP never regained his pre-injury stature although he was still a damn good player.

For me ACL is very serious.
This is another gamble like CDK, only that we're gambling with different parameters.

Then there's the "it can't be worse than...."
Well it absolutely can. We've been through basically a decade of shit LB's after Maldini and Serginho.
And each time it was..."well it couldn't be worse than...Antonini/Antonelli/Urby/Mesbah" etc.
We also kinda had this issue at #9
Don't Lump LA77 in with those mediocre players.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why does Zaniolo want out of Roma? Have they been freezing him out or playing him in position he doesn’t like?

His agent tried this last summer as well and wasn’t able to get either us or Juve interested. Guy might be more trouble than just his knees

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why does Zaniolo want out of Roma? Have they been freezing him out or playing him in position he doesn’t like?

His agent tried this last summer as well and wasn’t able to get either us or Juve interested. Guy might be more trouble than just his knees
I can’t even post the things Ibra will do to the boy’s mother if he acts out… and probably if he acts like a saint too to be honest.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Idk as long as he wears a Milan shirt, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I was really hyped for CDK signing but it turned out a bad deal. This time with such a low expectation, it actually might surprise us. Welcome Zaniolo.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Disagreement between Milan and Roma on EVERYTHING: Roma want a dry transfer or an obligation to buy without condition and 35/40M, while Milan propose a conditional obligation and 18/19M.

[ @DiMarzio ]
Lol never change, Maldini

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
That better be 3.5m gross. 3.5m net for him is extremely expensive wtf. That’s almost as much as we pay Bennacer, our current highest paid player.
So, not even 2m for him?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
image.png

image.png

40 yellow cards 24 goals

He might be the worst offensive player in serie ass no cap.
Wasn’t a big fan of him, but that xG isn’t bad. Seems like he’s been massively underperforming his expected numbers. Roma as a whole have been this season, but Zaniolo seems especially exaggerated.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The attack could have been upgraded (but it didn't really). The defence is certainly weaker. All in all, the squad assembled this season is weaker than last seasons.
I agree 100% however in comparison to last season we are not underperforming. Our RW shouldve been upgraded for sure. CDK and Origi in theory were supposed to up our game, but they're both complete shit so far, so not for lack of trying.

Both CDK or Origi should be tried on the right IMO. right now they cant play over Diaz or Giroud

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we had made napoli’s mercato and because we would buy kim we would sell tomori for 35-40 and buy enzo 25 the team would be

—————-Maignan
————-—-(sirigu)
Calabria—Kalulu—Kim—-Theo
(Florenzi-Ostigard-Kjaer—Oliveira)
——-Tonali-enzo-bennacer
—-(Anguissa-Ndombele-Pobega)
Kvara—————————Leao
(Sealemakers—————(rebic)
———-—-Raspadori
———(giroud-g.simoene)

My wet dreams it was doable😊
If we signed Kim, people would've still complained why we didn't sign Botman.

There's always a reason to complain

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Not even that. Tonali is same age and barely gets 2m net and he’s proved himself with us now for 2 seasons. There’s absolutely no way in hell Maldini is offering 3.5m net to Zaniolo.

:maldinismug:

Bakayokos wage.

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, no more Belgians in our squad for the love of god. Origi, CDK, and Sael :(

What did we do to deserve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule