• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:maldinismug:

Bakayokos wage.
It's not a question of where it comes from, but fairness with the rest of the squad.

Just checked and he's on 2.5m net right now with Roma. (lol)

That's exactly the same as Tonali with us now. They're the same age. Tonali was a star in a title winning side and renewed recently after winning the title. I highly doubt Maldini will offer Zaniolo more than what he's paying Tonali. At the very least he'll just keep him on the same wage he's got now. Giving him 3.5m net is crazy.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I think this deal might be wrapped up today or tomorrow. Tottenham going for Pedro Porro.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
It's not a question of where it comes from, but fairness with the rest of the squad.

Just checked and he's on 2.5m net right now with Roma. (lol)

That's exactly the same as Tonali with us now. They're the same age. Tonali was a star in a title winning side and renewed recently after winning the title. I highly doubt Maldini will offer Zaniolo more than what he's paying Tonali. At the very least he'll just keep him on the same wage he's got now. Giving him 3.5m net is crazy.
give him 100k per every serie a match he plays

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Zaniolo has been averaging around a 0.29xg per 90 in the last two seasons. That would make him third in our team, behind Giroud (0.53xg) and Leao (0.42). He's not been bad. He's definitely been underperforming, and has major availability issues. I can totally see why the analysts think he's a good deal for around a 20m loan obligation.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Manchester City would be willing to offer Joao Cancelo to AC Milan as part of a swap deal to sign Portugal forward Rafael Leao - according to reports.

The only tempting offer. Except our tactics would be a little wild, we would have Salad as a defensive winger and Cancelo as an attacking Full back :proud:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Imagine if the deal gets done today and Zaniolo sits with Paolo at Olimpico. Imagine how happy Congo would be.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Slow day in the market. If only Maldini signed all decent Italian footballer that linked to us before :

GOOD FOR THE LIST XI

Good for the list.png

*damn, forgot to choose the GK :fp:

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
I know some people don't like Zaniolo's attitude but at least he has some confidence l. I'd rather have him demanding the ball rather than CDK who is currently just moping about....

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The #Milan and the #Roma will go forward in the contacts for #Zaniolo . Roma want the obligation to buy outright, without activation conditions, while Milan would like to link it to qualification in #UCL The player wants Milan @MilanNewsit

If it's seriously just about whether it's an obligation tied to CL or not... then it's pretty much a done deal, isn't it?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Zaniolo Si!!!

But does Padre Pioli know where and how to play him?
central, wing, attack, middle midfield, left back?
:PThinking:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
So Zaniolo has been averaging around a 0.29xg per 90 in the last two seasons. That would make him third in our team, behind Giroud (0.53xg) and Leao (0.42). He's not been bad. He's definitely been underperforming, and has major availability issues. I can totally see why the analysts think he's a good deal for around a 20m loan obligation.
I've no doubt he'll do well if he keeps fit. I just worry his body + MilanLab not just forcing him to retire after we pay the 20m.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys what's likely to happen with Leao and CDK if we sign Zaniolo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule