The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Then I ask you to suggest a lineup, because I can't think of any line up, that gives me confidence of a win.

As long as we have the CB options we do and options in attack that we do, we can't compete against any half decent side. Unless Leao is at his electric best.
Brah

No offense

Lineup is just one part of the equation. A good coach knows how to mould his tactics based on what he's got and on the opposition.

Are you really gonna sit here and tell me that Lazio has a better squad than us? Or Roma, or Lecce?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Piolifans after being warned for literally 3 years by yungfreddy that Pioli is trash after they find out Pioli is indeed trash:

What are you talking about?

AC Milan haven't played football since the World Cup break. To my recollection there have been zero games since then that Pioli could possibly be liable for.

joe-biden-surprised.gif

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
When was the last time we had a real top top coach? I'd say Ancelotti and he became a great one with us. It feels like ages ago.

Why don't we ever sign a top top coach for a top top club like AC milan?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They'll start considering Pioli's replacement when they drop out of the top 4 which should be pretty soon.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
There's more than enough blame to go around. I feel plenty of vitriol towards our players as well right now. What the fuck have they been doing in 2023?

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Management can’t stay quiet now. it Is their duty to speak after such a performance.
They gave him new contract . Everything shall pass, bad days will not last forever. Patience.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
When was the last time we had a real top top coach? I'd say Ancelotti and he became a great one with us. It feels like ages ago.

Why don't we ever sign a top top coach for a top top club like AC milan?
Because we are broke since 2005.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're not at year 0, that's ridiculous. We're still at the 4th year of the new era, we're running into some major problems, but they can be fixed in the training ground. Pioli just needs to wake the fuck up and stop being stubborn.

To be fair he tried to give a bit more stability with Tonali holding back more (until we had to play more attacking) and the RB staying back and tucking in with the RW providing width instead. What I don't get is that if he wants the RB to tuck in and doesn´t want the RW to cut in why does he field Calabria and Messias instead of Kalulu RB and Saele ...
That would play right to the strengths of Sale and Kalulu.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We're not at year 0, that's ridiculous. We're still at the 4th year of the new era, we're running into some major problems, but they can be fixed in the training ground. Pioli just needs to wake the fuck up and stop being stubborn.
We went from being comfortably second to possibly being pushed out of the top 4 next week with no inspiration being drawn from our form yet you want to argue that things can be fixed on the training ground. We’ve slowly watched our season go down the drain for the past several weeks. Everything post wc has been abysmal with our only win of the year being against Salernitana. No wins in our last 5 matches in all competition and all of our rivals are gaining ground every week. If Roma beats napoli, they go second.

If you want to go back to treating qualifying for top 4 like winning the champions league, that’s solely up to you. We are at year 0 because we’ll be right back to where we were pre-May 2021 if we don’t qualify for UCL at the end of the campaign. If by the skin of our teeth we qualify for champions league football next season, we will all be relieved but it’s not looking probable right now.

Pioli is dragging us down with him. Thanks for the scudetto but it’s time to go. Follow him to Empoli next season if you’re so intent on being loyal to him.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
People pointing the finger at Pioli make me laugh. He's not blameless but how can we win with ONE attacking threat out of 4 starting positions. How can we defend with two CBs who can't deal with crosses and fail to understanding positioning..
Yes. We should continue with Pioli even in next season. LMAO

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Pioli to Dazn: "At the moment many things are not working, the mental, tactical aspect, reading situations better... I'm talking because I have to, we should keep quiet and quickly return to Milanello to work"

Can't disagree with that. Shut the fuck up and make this right.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For making our European quality of life possible, we salute you.
I love when Europeans brag like, “Our quality of life and healthcare system is so great and we have high speed transportation.” No shit ass holes you don’t spend all of your GDP on militaries and endless wars thanks to us.

Meanwhile, here I am grinding so we can send M1Abrams tanks to our Ukraine frns.

But mostly I’m just dreaming about Zaniolo.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
The bald fuck can stay this season because last year, together with Ibra and kjaer, he made us smile after many years.

The tattoo also made him one of us.

I hate his tactics and I fucking hate our management, but we can finish top 4. I believe we can.

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
They gave him new contract . Everything shall pass, bad days will not last forever. Patience.
I’m not necessarily saying sack pioli. They do though need to acknowledge this is unacceptable should not continue. We are playing like a side fighting relegation.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
These, my friends, are the bad times.

Let’s hope we find a solution quickly.

I’d be lying if I said this form doesn’t feel terminal.

That Roma game’s energy was all wrong. As a fan you sometimes keenly feel at odds with what you’re seeing on the field. Even at 2-0, I was worried. Something was off.

Since then, it has been a shitshow.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
trashcagnoli, a slow, passive bum who runs like a penguin looked like a commander of a watertight defense because of sarri’s tactics. He didn’t have an amazing game, we just couldn’t hurt him because sarri’s gameplan was using offense as defence. We barely had the ball and we never had it for more than 5 seconds in lazio’s half in the first half because of the relentless press. Pioli could never disguise a player’s weakness like that by cultivating a system for that player to thrive in. Look at Romagnoli at Milan and him at Lazio, night and day! That’s the gulf in class between Maurizio sarri and diet Pep.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who do you bring in to replace Pioli?

Poch? Zanetti? Who? De Zerbi?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Are they going to sing “pioli is on fire” on the bus back to milano?? Asking for an interista

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Piolifans after being warned for literally 3 years by yungfreddy that Pioli is trash after they find out Pioli is indeed trash:

Same here. People forget that we almost lost top 4 in 2020-21 after Pioli’s mistakes (but instead they blamed injuries). We were playing ugly football game after game and he had no solution. It was only when Milan’s data team told him to play Diaz & Leao in place of Krunic & Rebic because they weren’t dribbling when he found luck and avoided the disaster.

A coach who can’t dominate opponents, does not care about technical skills of his players, and has poor defensive tactics. This is Pioli.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Pioli to Dazn: "At the moment many things are not working, the mental, tactical aspect, reading situations better... I'm talking because I have to, we should keep quiet and quickly return to Milanello to work"

Can't disagree with that. Shut the fuck up and make this right.
So...basically the same thing he said the last 3 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule