Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
you might be cursed....we are handsome
paolo-maldini.gif
Sometimes I wonder how come this forum hasn't been ravaged by monkey pox

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
So am I to guess we have a lot of 30+ year old Americans in here given the amount of retro WWF memes???

Genuine question haha...

I'm a Rowdy Roddy Piper and Legion of Doom guy, with a like for Ultimate Warrior and The Undertaker 💪
Warrior, along with Bret Hart were my favourites when I first watched wrestling.
I do love Piper and Legion Of Doom had iconic entrance music.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I’d be jerking myself off into dehydration over Salem Aldawsari from the Saudi League if it meant no more Messias and Saelemaekers… Zaniolo is huge for us

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
why are we even talking about Maximin? are we selling Leao?

*damn, what's happened with his renewal, after all? this last two weeks of Milan performance make him reconsider the renewal?

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Tbh, I can live with selling Leao if it's mean having Theo as LB, Cancelo as RB, Maximin as LW, Hojlund/David as CF, and definitely NOT Zaniolo as RW ok, I wouldn't mind if he could rediscover his form and become injury-free

oh, and don't forget *insert big, tall, tireless, 'destroyer', France/African, crazy good DM's name here* as a bonus

*reading comments from that tweet, he looks like a slightly downgrade version of Leao. Little smaller, older, 'cheaper', and the same dribbling machine with not so good end product.

Last edited:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Tbh, I can live with selling Leao if it's mean having Theo as LB, Cancelo as RB, Maximin as LW, Hojlund/David as CF, and definitely NOT Zaniolo as RW ok, I wouldn't mind if he could rediscover his form and become injury-free

oh, and don't forget *insert big, tall, tireless, 'destroyer', France/African, crazy good DM's name here* as a bonus

*reading comments from that tweet, he looks like a slightly downgrade version of Leao. Little smaller, older, 'cheaper', and the same dribbling machine with not so good end product.

In an ideal world we’d have got Kvaradona and sold Leao last summer. Highlight is 20/20 but that would have transformed our team.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Lol SON do you REALLY think I care what people on this forum think about me after being proven absolutely RIGHT about almost everything I said last summer?
You're expressing your though in here without even bother what other people though about you.

Basically, you're writing diary here

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They re thinking about splashing 30 on Zaniolo when Maximin s offered for around 30???

If they go with Zaniolo, fire Massara imediatelly. He can take Maldini with him. They have double more flops than good transfers.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
That young cf for Atalanta Hoyltjund or whatever his name is looked quality against Juve why could we not have gone for someone like that rather than Origi

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why are we even talking about Maximin? are we selling Leao?

*damn, what's happened with his renewal, after all? this last two weeks of Milan performance make him reconsider the renewal?
That's what's been worrying me

Status
Not open for further replies.