• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Close to zero chance that anything will come from this investigation (Elliot isn't stupid), but watch out politicians using it as an excuse to further delay a final decision on the new stadium. I'm 99% sure that's gonna happen in the next few days.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
bonucci (arguably one if not the best defender at the time), conti, kessei (both came from a great season at atlanta), noglu, silva were great/decent signings tbh. it's just brutal that not a single one worked out for us long term:lol:
I am gonna admit, I was pretty hyped up with most of those signings.. except Kalinic and Borini. In hindsight, all the deals flopped but I think it would have been a different story if they hired someone like Conte as well who is good with 3 at the back formation. We would have definitely qualified for CL at least.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yeah. Funny Scaroni mentions plan B area and add to it going alone. Suddenly we're being investigated. Politics at play here

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No way in hell or earth is Inter renovating S.Siro alone anytime soon

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
I think Bonucci was the turning point of that mercato.

Before him, we at least showed some semblance of a plan and got players in positions we needed.

We already spent money on Musacchio and G. Gomez the season before. And we had Paletta and Romagnoli as well.

Without Bonucci, our plan was supposed to be a LW and a CF. But instead we got Kalinic and Borini and rest was history
yup. it was a golden opportunity to sign a world class player. a typical big dick signing like in prime :g: days. obviously that threw out every plan they had and burned the remaining budget, but for a new owner these hype transfers are usually more attractive as we see with boehly. idk if i can really blame them for it. i mean we even got caldara for him, who was the next big defender talent (beside our ale of course:o)

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Worried about this investigation. I was excited to see Elliott go to war and destroy UEFA and FFP a couple of years ago, only for Paul and Gordon Singer to bend over and take that one year ban. After that came the Super League and I thought ok now that we have a fierce owner we could stand up to UEFA then we chickened out and fell in line. Embarrassing for Milan not to be in the front line in the fight against UEFA, the very organization who’s destroyed us over the years. I hate that it’s Real, Barca and Juve. Milan should be there

Any way I don’t feel confident with Elliott if there were a case in court.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Come on gerry and crew, build the 'merican way. Bigger badder s. Siro, only in sesto though.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Looks like we’ve been after Zaniolo for a few years now. From Summer ‘20

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Worried about this investigation. I was excited to see Elliott go to war and destroy UEFA and FFP a couple of years ago, only for Paul and Gordon Singer to bend over and take that one year ban. After that came the Super League and I thought ok now that we have a fierce owner we could stand up to UEFA then we chickened out and fell in line. Embarrassing for Milan not to be in the front line in the fight against UEFA, the very organization who’s destroyed us over the years. I hate that it’s Real, Barca and Juve. Milan should be there

It was Gazidiz at war and he won diplomatically

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yup. it was a golden opportunity to sign a world class player. a typical big dick signing like in prime :g: days. obviously that threw out every plan they had and burned the remaining budget, but for a new owner these hype transfers are usually more attractive as we see with boehly. idk if i can really blame them for it. i mean we even got caldara for him, who was the next big defender talent (beside our ale of course:o)
Caldara, Romagnoli and Dollar. We were supposed to be set for years :proud:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think Elliott were a big reason why the FFP rules were changed in a way that’s VERY favorable to clubs like Milan.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan’s Public Prosecutor have opened an investigation into the Milan sale deal by Elliott to RedBird. Acquisitions in progress by the Italian Financial Police as part of the investigation
This is the BlueSkye thing, I don’t think there’s anything new here. They just feel like they were squeezed out of the deal. They had a minor stake in Milan when Elliott took over.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
"Fans" like you is the worst thing to ever happen to our beautiful club. Always ready to be negative and take a shit on the club and always in hiding when things are going well.
Always intrigued me how a 60 years old fossil like you who has seen all the great Milan teams can bear logging in on this forum years after years and take it in the ass for signings such as Messias and Zaniolo. What went wrong?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Always intrigued me how a 60 years old fossil like you who has seen all the great Milan teams can bear logging in on this forum years after years and take it in the ass for signings such as Messias and Zaniolo. What went wrong?
thank u for making my point

milan is milan... no matter the level. that's something someone like you will never understand.

leave this place please

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
#Zaniolo already has an agreement with #Milan for a multi-year contract worth 3.5 million per season. And, at the moment, it doesn't open at #Bornemouth

Them are salaries we renew young players that have confirmed for us or to older players who have confirmed elsewhere and bring some leadership to the squad.

My conclusion. Journalists are being “creative” again. Or those figures are far from reality.
I don’t see Maldini touching him anywhere near that salary nor the fee wanted by Roma, not even half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule