The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're confused because I haven't said that our defense isn't also to blame for what is happening. I even suggested you to make this argument a few posts up:

He's playing badly, we even had a semi-pro keeper on here break down how he's more at fault than you guys want to admit.
We can agree to disagree about % of fault he's at. I think we all agree that we have bigger problems than him.

Worst case scenario he's gone next (edit* this) summer and we try Vasquez or some new keeper we sign, maybe even starting now. Worst worst case scenario, we swap in Mirante.

Do we have easy solution regarding conceding easy chances?

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
If Zaniolo was Zalumbu from Kenya with those exact same stats and injury record, fucking nobody would want him here.
If Milan was a Kenyan club then probably the same would happen.
You find it strange that an Italian club is hyping Italian players ?!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

As expected. Unless both sides are bluffing and Roma decides to accept our offer on the last day.

Btw when the 18th ranked club is the only one interested in you, I think that says enough. :o

1674770645582.png

ketelaere-de-ketelaere.gif

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Difficult to argue that our defence is shit right now. Different to argue tho that Tata isn't a shit goalkeeper neither. I think both of you are right @Samaldinho and @Curupira :lol:

I have cooled down on blaming Tata for every goal conceded because how can I not blame Piolis tactics who lead to our midfield being overran, our defense exposed and our gk as a consequence too?

But it still takes a lot of spinning force to not see how Tata simply isn't a GK to rely on for more than four games straight, let alone four months. He's simply not a good enough GK. He's not. There's not much to argue IMO :lol:
So if both your starting defenders & your backup GK are equally shit then what worries you more ?
Tata was more than enough BACKUP GK when our defense was what a defense suppose to be.
As it is , Tata > Tomo + Kalu.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If Milan was a Kenyan club then probably the same would happen.
You find it strange that an Italian club is hyping Italian players ?!
OK challenge, name the Kenyan(French) player we have a chance to get and he wants to join us.... Name him

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OK challenge, name the Kenyan(French) player we have a chance to get and he wants to join us.... Name him
I asked first & you didnt answer.
A transgender man still like guys & delivered a baby , is he gay ir straight + how did he got pregnant ?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
We can agree to disagree about % of fault he's at. I think we all agree that we have bigger problems than him.

Worst case scenario he's gone next (edit* this) summer and we try Vasquez or some new keeper we sign, maybe even starting now. Worst worst case scenario, we swap in Mirante.

Do we have easy solution regarding conceding easy chances?

PSV

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I asked first & you didnt answer.
A transgender man still like guys & delivered a baby , is he gay ir straight + how did he got pregnant ?
If it has the vaginal set, means it was formerly a she (and still is).

She just hated to look like a girl, that's it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Injuries, and our team is exhausted because we have had to run our players into the ground, thanks to those injuries.

That was a basically full strength Chelsea team against a depleted Milan team.

You guys were calling Chelsea's summer business fantastic and now to explain how spending that much money like the average fan in an incoherent fashion could possibly be a bad idea, there are excuses for Chelsea being 10th, because of... injuries.

Meanwhile the same explanation cannot be offered for Milan?

Oh, and Tata has played like utter shit. It's insane that the "straight shooters" and "no spin zone" crowd here are twisting themselves into pretzels over Tata not being at fault for playing like absolute garbage.

At least have the decency to blame Maldini for relying on Tata and failing in the transfer market like you do for other poor player performances instead of defending horrific performances from Tata.
Chelsea floored ac milan. Chelsea spending millions on europe’s finest talents
Ac milan failed to build on a very talented young core.

Chelsea is having an off season. They will be 10th in one season and win a trophy in the next one. They have always been like that since abrahmovic made them relevant.

Tata has not been worse than those defender that can’t even jump, the trash midfield and nonexistent attack

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Ive watched a bunch of Spurs games this season and they're far from being the usual Conte side that is grinding out results..they're pretty bang average and imo beatable
I will bookmark this.
If they don’t sign at least a dm now, we will be embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule