Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
so after a decade of shitty football…

after matches where even little qass said we were playing amazing (vs inter with the 3-2 win)…

after winning the title and even being in contention for a 20th…

it takes a month for the world to burn down?

never change, commoders.

1674851726551.gif

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
As reported by SkySportsUK, Aston Villa is preparing a 15 million euro offer to the Universidad de Chile for Darío Osorio, a 2004 talent also linked to Milan who would offer an amount close to 5 million euro; in recent days, Tottenham has already offered his team 10.5 million euros, but the Villans offer seems to be the best for Chile. Newcastle also want it.

:lol:
business as usual:proud:

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pep is the ye of football. Every season, he drastically changes the style of his side the same way no two ye albums are similar. City only retain some of the stylistic elements of last season and barely any from the season before that. Regardless of the criticism, he persists and everyone is still interested. City barely breaking a sweat, they’re clearly in cruise control until it’s time to strike, in my guess, right before halftime.

It just hit me, Haaland is pep’s reincarnation of ibra. He always wanted a strong cf so he bought ibra in 09 but Messi in the middle was more efficient than ibra. He finally gets to conduct his experiment, this time without an insubordinate pupil.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
As reported by SkySportsUK, Aston Villa is preparing a 15 million euro offer to the Universidad de Chile for Darío Osorio, a 2004 talent also linked to Milan who would offer an amount close to 5 million euro; in recent days, Tottenham has already offered his team 10.5 million euros, but the Villans offer seems to be the best for Chile. Newcastle also want it.

Apex predator

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

This is embarrassing. Imagine being Maldini and walking into negotiations after the EPL clubs have sent in a bid.

Agent: "Paolo, we already have bids from Tottenham and Aston Villa, while Newcastle may also enter talks. What's your offer?"

Paolo::maldinismug:"Offer you can't refuse. Huge money for a 19yr old in Chile. FIVE Million!!!!!!!!"

Agents: :ibralol:

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Moncada is good scout for other clubs.
We have Moncada finding gem after gem for us and when we’re supposed to complete these signings dumb and dumber offer their clubs a packet of gum and a signed Maldini shirt. Rinse and repeat. His talents are being wasted here as long as this is our management. :PThinking:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
We have Moncada finding gem after gem for us and when we’re supposed to complete these signings dumb and dumber offer their clubs a packet of gum and a signed Maldini shirt. Rinse and repeat. His talents are being wasted here as long as this is our management. :PThinking:
Agreed...dumb and dumber need to be fucking RUTHLESS this summer and purge the shitters/mediocre players from Milan once and for all to fund better signings.

Gabbia 5m
Messias 5m
Salad 10m
Krunic 6m
Pobega 13m

TOTAL 40M

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
But what I don't get is how can Aston Villa have more money? Makes no sense.
Their revenue for 2022 was €208M. Mioan's revenue for that same period was €298M. I took both numbers from the respective official news releases.there may be a difference in timing/reporting period as the fiscal period may be off by 6 months for example. But it's generally the same. So how is it that we get outbid by a club that made €100M less than us? They even had greater losses than us.

And I have no clue who this Chilean kid is. Not saying he is worth even €1. But just saying it's weird how this whole EPL thing is working when we see actually turning over more money than those outbidding us.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Anyone who talks again about sustainable and clean money etc .....

Please show them the door.
Moncada is good scout for other clubs.
All I can think about is the scene in the original Avatar when he asks what flies higher than the beast they fly.

Everyone flying higher than us :cry:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Agreed...dumb and dumber need to be fucking RUTHLESS this summer and purge the shitters/mediocre players from Milan once and for all to fund better signings.

Gabbia 5m
Messias 5m
Salad 10m
Krunic 6m
Pobega 13m

TOTAL 40M
I like how with every post, you drop their value by 1-2mil

by the time summer comes around, you'll be fine with getting 15mil for all :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I like how with every post, you drop their value by 1-2mil

by the time summer comes around, you'll be fine with getting 15mil for all :lol:
Lol...I think we can get at least 35m for all of that rubbish. However, the reality is that NONE of them will leave because Maldini treats fodders like family and can't sell to save his life in addition to letting our strong players to leave for free :LOL:

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
But what I don't get is how can Aston Villa have more money? Makes no sense.
Their revenue for 2022 was €208M. Mioan's revenue for that same period was €298M. I took both numbers from the respective official news releases.there may be a difference in timing/reporting period as the fiscal period may be off by 6 months for example. But it's generally the same. So how is it that we get outbid by a club that made €100M less than us? They even had greater losses than us.

And I have no clue who this Chilean kid is. Not saying he is worth even €1. But just saying it's weird how this whole EPL thing is working when we see actually turning over more money than those outbidding us.
Its simple. Cardinale so far wants sustainable club so he doesnt have to put money in while growing value. We still posted 60M loss. He probably wants club to operate in range of 350 revenue what ll be our revenue this season. Without loses. For wages, transfers etc. With stadium, revenue might hit 500 and new sponsorship, tv deals, usa market. We also spent tens of millions on flops (thx masara and maldini) so of course hes carefull. Maybe he wants new coach and doesnt trust pioli.

Epl fodders (and bigger clubs) mostly dont care about financial results. All of them re posting loses. They re just hype machine who care about current entertainment, growing value. They re uefa darling so whats the worst can happen? Ffp fine. City was fined like 15M back for ffp. Its a joke, charade. They can live with tv sponsorship even without uefa money.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lol...I think we can get at least 35m for all of that rubbish. However, the reality is that NONE of them will leave because Maldini treats fodders like family and can't sell to save his life in addition to letting our strong players to leave for free :LOL:
Maldini sacrificed his son to make space for CDK,think about that for a second

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

:lol: imagine if he waits and we tell him we still don’t have money in the summer

Sitting in the stands for 6 months with the prospect of joining Milan in the summer beats playing for shitty Bournemouth in the Championship next season :LOL:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Maldini sacrificed his son to make space for CDK,think about that for a second
Yes but after last season it became abundantly clear that Daniel was far from ready and keeping him around would only stall his development.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Good article on our YOOT...

Keep an eye out for PISATI in future. Despite only being 13yo, he already has a great physique and is very strong technically. In fact, he's probably the best midfielder in the lower age groups since Locatelli. There's a nice 10 second clip of him at the end of the article.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
JADID + PISATI

Bookmark both of these names for the next 5-10 years :proud:

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You were able to tell from that 10 sec clip? Very impressive my friend

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
PISSati is also being fast-tracked through the youth ranks and plays in a higher age group which is an encouraging sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule