• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Until 4th March - where do people see our next 3 points coming? I see a lot of games we will drop points, based on recent performances. And sadly have a high risk of being out the top 4 at the start of March. Atalanta,Lazio and Roma all just 4 points behind us.

Lazio away
Sassuolo home
Inter
Torino home
Monza away
Atalanta home
Fiorentina away

Are Torino and Sassuolo supposed to be the guaranteed 6 points? I don't even feel confident about that.
The Lazio game, you'd have to give Lazio a slight edge. Inter are favourites. Monza away will be hard work. Atalanta could obliterate us even at home and if memory serves me right we tend to struggle against Fiorentina.
I saw this coming. I don't think Pioli going will change much. Any manager is going to really struggle to get us in a top 4 position, with the CB options we have. The lack of alternatives at CM, a starting AM and a RW threat.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I need to start writing apologies to all the Inter fans who called Pioli's Milan a 2 man team and just another Leicester

They saw what I couldn't

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Getting-fired GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I think I'm going to start to play FIFA23 and make all the choices that Pioli and Maldini should have made. Greatest chance to watch Milan win in the coming weeks.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
what a sad end for Pioli.

I’m not bringing it up as an excuse, don’t wanna make any personal assumptions or anything like that, but it’s really upsetting that he lost his brother in law so recently and now things are going so poorly at Milan

I just think he’s a nice guy and he was so excited to win with us and I wish it wasn’t happening like this

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Lot of people who eant pioli gone. Question is - who can even take over his place?
Despite this year so far, let's not pretend we were excellent the rest of the season. We had our moments, but also largely fell off from how we've performed the two seasons prior. It was inevitable we lost form, but I never expected it to be this bad and with no solutions from Pioli.

Who can take his place? Someone who can at least motivate and encourage the players again. It's not like we have the money to back the better names who are free currently. The same as Pioli when he joined, however he clearly lost the plot and can't even do that anymore.

milan_rudi

Beginner
Reaction score
Until 4th March - where do people see our next 3 points coming? I see a lot of games we will drop points, based on recent performances. And sadly have a high risk of being out the top 4 at the start of March. Atalanta,Lazio and Roma all just 4 points behind us.

Lazio away
Sassuolo home
Inter
Torino home
Monza away
Atalanta home
Fiorentina away

Are Torino and Sassuolo supposed to be the guaranteed 6 points? I don't even feel confident about that.
The Lazio game, you'd have to give Lazio a slight edge. Inter are favourites. Monza away will be hard work. Atalanta could obliterate us even at home and if memory serves me right we tend to struggle against Fiorentina.
Here is my prediction

Inter vs milan 7-1
Milan vs Torino 0-5
Monza vs milan 3-0
Milan vs Atalanta 2-7
Fiorentina vs milan 6-1

As long as pioli still said Vazquez is not ready yet then i would expect that score would be happen..
Especially if the still use tatarusanu-tomori-kalulu and no other players come in this winter

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
oh shit the derby is next :lol:

Maybe Pioli should hang around another week and get sent packing after a 0-7 defeat

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most embarrassing game of my 20 years of fandom.
Atalanta 5-0 still the worst. They dominated us that game. Sassuolo didn't dominate, we were just shit in our counterpress. Otherwise, it was another bad game that we usually either win at the death or lose to a stupid corner.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Despite this year so far, let's not pretend we were excellent the rest of the season. We had our moments, but also largely fell off from how we've performed the two seasons prior. It was inevitable we lost form, but I never expected it to be this bad and with no solutions from Pioli.

Who can take his place? Someone who can at least motivate and encourage the players again. It's not like we have the money to back the better names who are free currently. The same as Pioli when he joined, however he clearly lost the plot and can't even do that anymore.
Two wins all year which were without difficulty. Juventus and Bologna. I think they were the only ones we also won by more than one. The others we were left biting our nails until the last minute, riding our luck. Dropping two points to Roma in what is the worst performance I've seen by an opponent in a long long time, is as bad as today's result.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
We concede at least 4 goals in 2 consecutive games for the first time in the history. Another record broken. Grande Pioli
Sassuolo win their first game since October 24th.
it's NOT on pioli! the players are just tired:o

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Bommel. Whip the bitches into shape. Scare them

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
please never Conte

fucking hate that guy
Yeh i hate his guts too
And his style of football. But id take him in a heartbeat atm because he knows how to win a scudetto

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lot of people who eant pioli gone. Question is - who can even take over his place?
That’s Maldini’s job. He gets paid for it. Did anybody here think Pioli could replace Giampaolo? Did anybody even have Pioli on their radar? No. Pioli’s time is over. Maldini needs to find a replacement ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule