The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so now, probably a bad idea to let go of pioli week before the derby. But at the same time, if we wait to lose that game to let him go then we miss out on any activity in the winter transfer market.

12 goals allowed in last 3 games.
It’s tough man. If I was Maldini I don’t know what I would do. But I would probably be on the look out at the very least.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Kessie was great, but we could have done the same sort of thing with Krunic at AM (who was the one who played the AM role during the run in). Or Vranckx, or whoever, besides an attacker like Brahim or CDK. Or better yet, just play it safe while your team is imploding and play 433.

It's not about Kessie, he wouldn't help much if we're still playing this way. Marginal difference.
You're crazy

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I wonder if the club will even say anything. I think not.

Derby next.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t care about what Maldini did in 1989 or 2003. I don’t care about Manchester or Athens. I don’t care about nostalgia and sentimentality when my club is sick and he’s talking about us being in 2nd place when it’s obvious we are going to drop out of top 4.

He gets let off the hook because of how great of a player he was. We can’t afford nepotism in this situation. We need experts at the helm. Bring in a new management, manager and back room staff at the end of the season.

I know some of you still sleep with Maldini posters hanging above your bunk beds but you need to lose this cult of personality. This is Milan in 2023. Get with the times. Paul is not fit for the job. That’s the cold, hard, and bitter truth. Need the carabinieri to arrest him, Massara and Pioli for gross negligence and emotional distress.
Maldini is also the reason we are back in Champions League. Pioli as well.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So next games against Inter - Torino and Tottenham. How Pioli gonna survive that ?
Just sack him today already
This team in a 433 should be very different. Sounds like a small minor change but it solves a lot of our issues.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have no faith in Pioli. He's made wrong choices on every level, his tactical choices are GP-level.

This isn't about transfers, you can't lose to Sassuolo like that. He is the problem right now. Every choice has been bad, he's made no adjustments, doesn't seem capable of seeing what is plainly obvious to everyone else.

I am disgusted with him.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Honestly i d sell theo for 70 to city or something. He has become liability. And too arrogant. Or pioli garbage instructions. Watched him closely today and he spent most time in midfield or up on wing while left side was left open. Maybe pioli instruction but its too much. If u transform to 352 or 343 u need wingbacks who re hardworkers and stick to their positioning. He should wait like gun on left side while mids create space for him. Then unload.
Another problem s mid re awfull. Tonali s dm who needs 2 technical player around him. Our mids dont pass and move in space. At all. Like wtf. This s on coaching. Pioli s too much focused on positional play.
If summer budget s 50 again, with theo sale thats 120.
Diaby 50.
Parisi 10.
Sms for 50.
Jorginho free.

Maybe if we sell some wood like mesias, sale, adli....we can get another 20,30. Get scamaca.

But its obvious maldini ll spend it on some youngsters who never play.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
what's this bullshit regarding gazidis now??? before it was always 'milan can only be great again when gazidis is gone'. now we are suddenly missing him??? cut the bullshit pls.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Or he's just a midtable coach who watched a few Bayern videos online and lucked into some players turning into superstars

And now that those guys are in a slump he's clueless
Harsh, but this is based on reality.

How many more open headers from set pieces do we have to concede from this season?

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yes. @SecondStar has lost the plot
you watched that display and are telling me I lost the plot? You have been watching us this season and telling me I lost the plot? The cognitive dissonance of being on your knees for Paul is wild. I’ll let you keep living in that bubble of yours though. Go kiss your Maldini poster before you go to sleep tonight.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Imagine the Spurs game...

bioli will be looking to break CL records as well and not just Milan in CL records but CL records. Period.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what's this bullshit regarding gazidis now??? before it was always 'milan can only be great again when gazidis is gone'. now we are suddenly missing him??? cut the bullshit pls.
Lol Milan fans are emotional. Don’t look too much into it.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besides Kessie I think the fact that we won the title and then the new signings involved no significant increase of talent has led all to be very complacent.

Pioli has also become complacent or seems incapable of putting a plan together to have the team navigate the difficult parts of the season. The same way he seems lost and unable to manage our CL matches typify how this season was handled.
When Pioli’s plan isn’t working, his solution: do it harder

Look at the injuries and absolute abandonment of discipline on defense and on press.

For jiu-jitsu, this is honestly white belt level shit in terms of management

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli thinks we’ve performed well on the pitch up until the Roma game? Mamma mia he’s even more clueless than I thought.
DBFA0DCE-7817-4829-A42B-46FEB695ED82.jpeg
Seems about ok to me. He’s absolutely right, up until bringing on Gabbia against Roma we were doing ok this season. Not as good as last year, nowhere near as good as Napoli, but ok. After that moment the wheels came off and he didn’t try anything different and only now realized he might need to change something. It’s not too late, as long as we quickly find our footing.

This is what I was waiting from Pioli, a moment of self reflection instead of the usual ‘work harder’ head against the wall bullshit. Let’s see what that actually means, and how it translates on the pitch, but it’s progress at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule