Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Bring allegri back.

I'll take 5 of the ugliest 1-0 wins in a row.

And I mean really ugly. Like Qaas's black woman with big teeth smiling gif ugly.
With Allegri we would not score 2 goals. Ask Monza.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN - Why wasn't a second goalkeeper hired?
"We made this choice because we have faith in who is available and because Maignan is recovering from his injury."

Cunt can't give straight answer anymore.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His words after the game implied that he finally is admitting to himself that he can’t keep doing the same thing. That’s progress at least.

It is but at the same time I feel like wow, if it needs you this long to see it, you're not the right man to continue with us.

Let's see. I have lost hope in CL. I'm preparing myself emotionally for a season without it. Maybe I'm a bit dramatic but I have no elements in hands right now to expect our free fall to end anytime soon. Every game is just another humiliation. Even fucking Sassuolo who was in free fall too before this game manages to get five (!) past us.

I must confess if I was in charge, even after calming a bit down and trying to not speak hot minded, I don't know if Pioli would still be my Milan coach tomorrow morning.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
I don’t understand what they were going for in Vranckx. Not DM material just like Pobega
they were looking for a player they could get on loan plus option and found him on wolfsburg's bench. no idea why commode thought this was some top talent. just a filler who was signed in the last mercato week.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
They’re paying €50m outright for him in installments, the rest came from the value of four of their players. That’s about the same we paid for bonucci (I know, pre-Paul).

Our transfer balance sheet over the past two seasons is pitiful.

21/22

View attachment 14719

22/23

View attachment 14720

No wonder Gerry isn’t giving him a dime of investor money. He doesn’t trust him with it. I hope this is the last mercato he is involved with.
It's not about trust. Simply he does not have money. He is another Chinese.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not at all.

There are clubs with smaller budgets, smaller revenues, and smaller profile that do much better than maldini at transfers all around europe.

Look at SDs from your own Club Brugge.

And lets not pretend he didnt have money to spend in the summer. Unfortunately he spent it on absolute duds.

And clubs that dont have money to spend sell the players that are high on hype cycle and buy a new core of players.

Maybe a thing to learn there as well.
We’re simply asking for experts for these roles so they can perform their duties competently and the Maldini cult attack us because we gave an honest critique of their hero.

We need people who excel at identifying the needs of the club, purchasing and selling players and overall squadbuilding, generating revenue from the sporting sector, etc.

The likes of gazidis/furlani do their jobs well in the commercial sector but we are being let down in the sporting sector because of the SD/TD/manager.

You say one word that isn’t praising Paul and you are hounded by his groupies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
check how much Osimhen cost napoli and tell me if we would ever spend that much
Both sides have a point -Yes we should be spending more and I thoroughly believe when we ask a player's price its always quoted as a wealthy club price
But there have been players such as Kvara and Lookman that went for a third of CDK and are absolutely balling

If we cant spend on ready made players then we need a setup that can bring in and get the most out of young signings.
And I think we can close the book on selling - we are terrible and need to improve at it because we arent getting more money from ownership.

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
At the end of the season maignan , Theo , tonali, Bennacer , kalulu should be kept. They anre both talented and have decent wages. All of the others should be sold in proper offers.

Even we should sell calabria because he has value and he can’t catch anyone running behind him. Lots of goals are coming from his side.

Leao and tomori should be sold for transfer budget. If we sell leao for 80 tomori for 45 and the others who we can sell we can get 150 million transfer revenue plus 50 million it is 200 million transfer budget.

Please learn to SELL. This is the first way to grow. You say Napoli can pay huge money for osimhen we can’t. Of course Napoli can pay because Napoli sell too.

200 million means osimhen + Alvarez + Enzo + botman plus 50 million more. We will have 5 great players already , buy 5-6 great players and then we will have 4-5 average players we can’t sell also buy or loan 3-4 average or young players then we are great.

But dont cry we don’t have budget. If there are certain circumstances but also there are solutions for this but you don’t use any of this solutions than you are incompetent , useless man nothing more

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I have no faith in Pioli. He's made wrong choices on every level, his tactical choices are GP-level.

This isn't about transfers, you can't lose to Sassuolo like that. He is the problem right now. Every choice has been bad, he's made no adjustments, doesn't seem capable of seeing what is plainly obvious to everyone else.

I am disgusted with him.

Even today when the game was done and dusted, his subs were Pogeba/Messias rather than Adli/Vrancxx/Thiaw.

Rebic and even Saele was stinking up the pitch in the first half, and the change he made was CDK. He’s literally destroying all our new signings to play his favourites who are not even that good.

I’ve lost all faith in him because he’s too stubborn with the lineup and players. I want him gone because I believe in some of our new signings, I think they’re talented, especially CDK. I think he’s a fucking baller but Pioli is destroying him. I can’t bear that.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest, coming off a scudetto it was a much better idea to spend that money on 1 player that will elevate us than to spread it around to 3-4 risks.

Only problem is that CDK has not worked out at all.

In positive news, that goal from Origi was class
I agree. But what happened has happened. We can’t change much now about that.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I have stuff going on, but I just can't get over how fucking stupid Pioli has been. Truly.

I'm at a loss.

How do you not shore up defensively after a 4-0 loss? How?

He has shown a level of incompetence that truly shocked me.

Can't wrap my mind around it. It's staggering.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sign all Goalkeepers! This is getting ridiculous .

The man can't save shit. The OP to his eyes did more damage than good. Every game is the same pattern: as soon as the opponent gets a half decent shot on goal out entire defence collapses with him. Difficult to see the entire defense changed or Pioli sacked. But replacing Tata is a much needed beginning.

But that's no news... If this Vasquez guy can't even bench Tata then I must question Maldinis sanity when he greenlit getting that useless waterboy...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh you just want a name of a guy who want blow his load on a single dud?

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb6bacb3a-6dfb-11eb-ac59-10a42ba22d95.jpg

I can also go over SDs from Serie A teams who have had more effective markets than us.

You know the ones from napoli / atlanta etc.

Or outside like any of the red bulls.

Lol @ thinking there are no SDs out there to replace maldini.
Nah, I was just curious who you had in mind to replace Maldini with.
I wouldn’t know anyone who wants to replace Maldini tbh.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
People claim they love Milan but make excuses for Paul’s poor judgment as an administrator at the club. Seems like they love Maldini more than they love Milan. I don’t care about individuals. I care about the health of the institution. They seem to be forgetting the age old football adage, “No one is bigger than the club.”

Paul is bigger than the club in the eyes of these clowns.

Not me. He signed many players in the summer an not even one has helped to improve the team. He needs to be held accountable.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The man can't save shit. The OP to his eyes did more damage than good. Every game is the same pattern: as soon as the opponent gets a half decent shot on goal out entire defence collapses with him. Difficult to see the entire defense changed or Pioli sacked. But replacing Tata is a much needed beginning.

But that's no news... If this Vasquez guy can't even bench Tata then I must question Maldinis sanity when he greenlit getting that useless waterboy...
Absolutely awful job from Maldini & co. Addressing problems with shy solutions. You need a goalkeeper? Find one who will replace the disaster that you have,imidiately .
Just look at reactions from Tata on each goal today.Horror. And you buy goalkeeper who can't replace the disaster.
Maldini and Massara should leave. Moncada must stay.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Most urgent right now is for pioli to adjust as Gerry ain't giving maldini another dime it seems.

As much as I am disappointed with pioli, I'm still not a fan of changing coach mid season.

You want to play obscure teams in Eastern Europe again next season? Because we'll certainly not make it into the Champions League with a coach that is so stubborn. The trouble is real King George. Pioli needs to go.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Missed the game I have just seen the score @MilanMB I will be abstaining from voting apologies in advance.

That scoreline does not read well at all! 18 games remaining seriously guys get it together and get back to being yourselves.

Forza Milan ⭐⭐

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
they were looking for a player they could get on loan plus option and found him on wolfsburg's bench. no idea why commode thought this was some top talent. just a filler who was signed in the last mercato week.
Filler when we had literally only 2 capable midfielders? Huge mistake

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Sportiello please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule