• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Based on my recent interactions with you @Curupira , I think you're acting more of a cunt than you are right now.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Even after our mercato last summer, brk said he thought we could compete in CL in “3-5 seasons”.

He was also saying we are going to achieve that without expecting our signings to have immediate impact.
I still think he's right. But now, 6 months in, you know he's wrong? How?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Based on my recent interactions with you @Curupira , I think you're acting more of a cunt than you are right now.
Nah, I think it’s that time of the month for you.

I know it’s hard to take L after calling people Inter fans when they don’t agree with your narrative, I get. Especially when you are so self righteous, but you only making yourself look unserious here.

Also, I’m not the one who blew up on ash not so long ago because we had a disagreement. :monto:

1675211512578.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did you try to frame it as “pinning management outcomes on posters”?
My comment today was not borne out from sudden flashpoint, but something that annoyed me over the course of the last few weeks as, and I felt like the responses to Brk's opinions weren't proportional to what he's written before, in tone or volume.

I'm not complaining about getting shit for my bad takes, I talk shit myself, I just dispute which bad takes I'm supposed to answer for.

I also think that it's rich reading people clutching their pearls at my comment, and then having the audacity to ask me for receipts? People would ask for them, I'd give them, and they'd be like "oh, no, that didn't happen." Now I have to call out names and point out posts? Why? So that we can fight some more?

I just felt like Brk was getting spillover shit due to my takes, and honestly, I felt bad. I know I joke about getting shit for Brk's takes, but, I've just read some things in the last few weeks that have given me... a guilty feeling, that Brk (and others, like Alo, to be honest) are in that position: getting more venom in response to their positions due to my attitude, which I didn't like, and I probably should have been clearer in expressing that.

Edit: I think I made a pretty clear delineation between disagreeing with people who don't actively seek out fights, and going after them. I think that difference was clear, but people want to make it seem like I made it out that "oh, all criticism of Brk is fucked up." I'm sorry, I think that's not a fair characterization of what I wrote.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Nobody can be certain of what was promised, agreed or discussed between Maldini and RedBird. Second guess all you like we will have to wait and see how Milan moves forward. I don’t see anyone walking away unless personal terms reach a point of impasse.

Either way as frustrating as the lack of funding is and has been there is a season to play out and it is way too early to give up.

Forza Milan ⭐⭐

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My comment today was not borne out from sudden flashpoint, but something that annoyed me over the course of the last few weeks as, and I felt like the responses to Brk's opinions weren't proportional to what he's written before, in tone or volume.

I'm not complaining about getting shit for my bad takes, I talk shit myself, I just dispute which bad takes I'm supposed to answer for.

I also think that it's rich reading people clutching their pearls at my comment, and then having the audacity to ask me for receipts? People would ask for them, I'd give them, and they'd be like "oh, no, that didn't happen." Now I have to call out names and point out posts? Why? So that we can fight some more?

I just felt like Brk was getting spillover shit due to my takes, and honestly, I felt bad. I know I joke about getting shit for Brk's takes, but, I've just read some things in the last few weeks that have given me... a guilty feeling, that Brk (and others, like Alo, to be honest) are in that position: getting more venom in response to their positions due to my attitude, which I didn't like, and I probably should have been clearer in expressing that.

Edit: I think I made a pretty clear delineation between disagreeing with people who don't actively seek out fights, and going after them. I think that difference was clear, but people want to make it seem like I made it out that "oh, all criticism of Brk is fucked up." I'm sorry, I think that's not a fair characterization of what I wrote.
Samuel. My shit wasn’t towards you.

“NPC with an attitude” - @leaf

This is the last one, hitch. I promise.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nah, I think it’s that time of the month for you.

I know it’s hard to take L after calling people Inter fans when they don’t agree with your narrative, I get. Especially when you are so self righteous, but you only making yourself look unserious here.

Also, I’m not the one who blew up on ash not so long ago because we had a disagreement. :monto:

View attachment 14867

Point. Let's revisit this in a few weeks.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players

You are so dramatic.
Brk & Alo are among the best posters in here & loved by everyone.
Taunting them if the team failed is as idiotic as taunting who ever criticize the team when its doing good & i have seen much of the second scenario than the first one.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
:lol: :lol:

hamster-hamster-wheel.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Point. Let's revisit this in a few weeks.

Hitch goes hard-in-the-paint for Milan, but what else do you expect from a man who literally leads men into battle? Of course Hitch isn't happy with how things are going, but as I've learned playing Call of Duty with my nephews--I even give him some tips thanks to my extensive experience--but when things are tough you gotta push forward.

I think a lot of the issues in here are due to miscommunication, since we all come from like 70 different cultures, where our tones cannot be understood properly nor do we come across as we intended.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Oh FFS stop blaming Brk.
We all make mistakes & Brk isnt perfect.
On my life, Im soooooo gonna make this a trend on the forum for a week or 2.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I will grant you the laugh, that looks moronic taken out of context.

I didn't love the 50m last summer, but I thought a great nucleus got exciting addition in the form of talent we're yet to see. Right now that entire window is looking like a miserable failure, which is fair because we're experiencing the worst month in existence, but at the same time the full sample size of that window may yet perform. And for each type there are different expectations based on wage, experience and growth expectation. CDK is worth keeping around even after a miserable first season, because experience has taught us that talent takes time to grow. For the millionth time.

I expected nothing from this window, I'm not sure why. Something about the takeover screamed Elliott- to me, and Gerry seems a completely detached entity. We have a large squad with many players not performing, but it has been the custom of this club to allow for a full season to play out and patience in general. Outside of the coach perspective, which is a separate issue, I don't see how Maldini and Massara could've righted anything with an exact NOTHING budget. We spent 500k on Vasquez and that's it. I think the situation is an abonimation. My hope for Milan is not to scrounge through transfer markets trying to exchange 8 players on a shoestring budget, or not at all. OF COURSE I want us to spend what's needed to win. Until not long ago we we seemed to be on a good long term path to securing that development through shrewd buys. You and others call the summer signings a failure, let's be patient is my take. If they fail it will be a failure, but with young players it takes time.

I am disgusted by the people blaming and shunning Paolo after what he's done.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hitch goes hard-in-the-paint for Milan, but what else do you expect from a man who literally leads men into battle? Of course Hitch isn't happy with how things are going, but as I've learned playing Call of Duty with my nephews--I even give him some tips thanks to my extensive experience--but when things are tough you gotta push forward.

I think a lot of the issues in here are due to miscommunication, since we all come from like 70 different cultures, where our tones cannot be understood properly nor do we come across as we intended.
It's good we bump heads so we learn to respect each other instead of holding it all in. Me and Hitch bump heads all the time, but I don't hold a grudge bc I value the qualities and traits he shows (that he's loyal to our club regardless).

48500a90-21d4-4323-91bf-e00bbc842a03_text.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Oh, and if I wanted to make a post about you, trust me, I would.
Curious, was the 2nd quote a "miscommunication"

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I will grant you the laugh, that looks moronic taken out of context.

I didn't love the 50m last summer, but I thought a great nucleus got exciting addition in the form of talent we're yet to see. Right now that entire window is looking like a miserable failure, which is fair because we're experiencing the worst month in existence, but at the same time the full sample size of that window may yet perform. And for each type there are different expectations based on wage, experience and growth expectation. CDK is worth keeping around even after a miserable first season, because experience has taught us that talent takes time to grow. For the millionth time.

I expected nothing from this window, I'm not sure why. Something about the takeover screamed Elliott- to me, and Gerry seems a completely detached entity. We have a large squad with many players not performing, but it has been the custom of this club to allow for a full season to play out and patience in general. Outside of the coach perspective, which is a separate issue, I don't see how Maldini and Massara could've righted anything with an exact NOTHING budget. We spent 500k on Vasquez and that's it. I think the situation is an abonimation. My hope for Milan is not to scrounge through transfer markets trying to exchange 8 players on a shoestring budget, or not at all. OF COURSE I want us to spend what's needed to win. Until not long ago we we seemed to be on a good long term path to securing that development through shrewd buys. You and others call the summer signings a failure, let's be patient is my take. If they fail it will be a failure, but with young players it takes time.

I am disgusted by the people blaming and shunning Paolo after what he's done.
No one is blaming Maldini.
Its that fucker Brk.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Sam hacked Hitch's account

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.