The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
The minute I started watching some highlights I knew that Lazetic was a bonafide scrub despite some mug on here saying he had world class potential :lol::fp: Same goes for Ibra’s illegitimate son Roback.

My boi Colombo eats both these clowns for breakfast and is better than them put together!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Waring factions of RnB, can we call a truce and unite ahead of what is a potentially season making/breaking period...

No hate in here for a while, what do you guys think?

It's not asking doom and gloomers to join #positivityforce, but can we calma and put some good vibes out there ahead of Merda 💪

I'm in a good mood and full of positivity ahead of a busy weekend at work, and I'm amped as fuck!!!

Please Milan, come on, fucking let's get them, fucking Milan peasant fuckers, let's beat them blue and black and kick start 2023 ✌️

Fuck Merda!!!
A truce????

1675459580201.gif

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
De Zerbi is a good shout but Conte doesn't seem like a realistic choice given his salary and transfer demands. However, Gasperini fits our youth project like a glove plus he's much more affordable. Also, I can imagine talented players on the fringe like Adli + CDK would probably explode under him just like countless other youngsters in the past. He has to be near the top of MMM's list of realistic, affordable Pioli replacements.
fuck no to gasp, fucking provincial rat

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lmao Lazetic has been loaned to an Austrian side 3rd from bottom which shows his level :lol:

4m down the drain :fp:

Makes no sense what you're saying. He his 19. They are loaning him out to gain play and gain experience. Do want Milan to loan him to Salzburg where he competes for minutes with Okafor and Sesko? Colombo was quite shit in Serie B last season except for a few goals in the beginning of the season. Austrian league seems better than Serie B....

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The minute I started watching some highlights I knew that Lazetic was a bonafide scrub despite some mug on here saying he had world class potential :lol::fp: Same goes for Ibra’s illegitimate son Roback.

My boi Colombo eats both these clowns for breakfast and is better than them put together!

Colombo can hardly control the ball or dribble! Maybe Lazetic doesn't make it but he has better all round playing skills.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Makes no sense what you're saying. He his 19. They are loaning him out to gain play and gain experience. Do want Milan to loan him to Salzburg where he competes for minutes with Okafor and Sesko? Colombo was quite shit in Serie B last season except for a few goals in the beginning of the season. Austrian league seems better than Serie B....
I seriously doubt that a team battling relegation are going to put their faith in Lazetic who has ZERO pedigree. As for Colombo, he went on a scoring spree for SPAL until Xmas and then the goals dried up partly due to receiving irregular minutes. That’s hardly surprising for a 19yo in his debut season of professional football.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gasperini is not that difficult to outsmart, Pioli did it a couple of times. I remember how he let Tonali loose and his free roaming easily broke Gasp´s pressing system. Gasp is kinda stagnating now, some years ago it would have been a different story and he was kinda innovative and riding on the wave of this mixture of pressing and retro tactics, but since than he basically is on it is what it is.

However he at least somewhat fits style wise. Conte doesn't make any sense with our squad and business model.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Colombo can hardly control the ball or dribble! Maybe Lazetic doesn't make it but he has better all round playing skills.
Disagree…he has a great physique and world class left boot. I predict good things for Colombo in the future whereas Lazetic will probably fade into oblivion.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that a team battling relegation are going to put their faith in Lazetic who has ZERO pedigree. As for Colombo, he went on a scoring spree for SPAL until Xmas and then the goals dried up partly due to receiving irregular minutes. That’s hardly surprising for a 19yo in his debut season of professional football.

Why did they not play him regularly if he was so good?? They didn't want more goals?? How many goals in Serie B is considered a "spree"??

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A club like Chelsea or Arsenal or PSG might buy a few 30-80 mil players. Many will turn out to be a "wrong players" and some will turn out good. Man City bought Grealish for around 100 mil and Alvarez for 20 mil.

Alvarez was in the winter market where Elliott only released 4-5 mil for Lazetic.

Then in the summer Elliott made available 35 mil net or around 45 mil with sales. Management made CDK the 1st priority. After CDK around 10 mil was left for 2 positions total ( Vranckx, Thiaw ).

Now lets say management had 20 mil in winter for Alvarez and 70-80 mil in the summer. They would have signed Alvarez, CDK, Botman and Enzo F. So basically out of 4 players only one would have been what you call the "wrong player"! Three hits out of four players signed is a pretty good hit rate.
That's the assumption that they will hit the ground running. The odds of that aren't great either...

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Altach are 3 points from Conference league play off as well. League gets split into upper and lower play off and points get halfed. Best lower play off team gets a chance in Conference league mini play off. 7 place is 20 points at them moment, attach 15, would the league split now Altach had 7 and FK Austria (the team in 7. place) 10. It is a system that artificially drags things out but in Altachs case their season is still pretty open.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Altach are 3 points from Conference league play off as well. League gets split into upper and lower play off and points get halfed. Best lower play off team gets a chance in Conference league mini play off. 7 place is 20 points at them moment, attach 15, would the league split now Altach had 7 and FK Austria (the team in 7. place) 10. It is a system that artificially drags things out but in Altachs case their season is still pretty open.
Lol sounds pretty confusing. Anyway, I’d be surprised if Lazetic plays much given what’s at stake.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They took too long to loan him out. He didn’t play that often for the primavera and he obviously didn’t play much in the first team. Essentially, his growth was stagnated since he’s been at the club.

I have no problem with him going to Austria especially since klose wants to mentor him as a fellow striker. Hopefully, it will be a fruitful experience for him.

Same thing happened to Danny Maldini last season. Paul insisted that he kept him around to watch and learn from champions such as ibra. That’s not how a player is going to grow for the most part. If they are not getting minutes at their parent club, they must go on loan and gain experience. It was pure nepotism from Paul and we lost out on a much more talented player (Olzer) who deserved more minutes in the first team than Danny.

In some minor ways, the club is being ran like a mafia clan. The effects are minuscule so it doesn’t really matter but they are signs of an unserious institution.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Leicester City: Things to know about transfer target Tommaso Pobega
Pobega really got that viking look.
Too bad he is shiaaat

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Why did they not play him regularly if he was so good?? They didn't want more goals?? How many goals in Serie B is considered a "spree"??
Colombo had 6g + 1a in Serie B until Xmas (plus 1g in the Coppa) and then the goals dried up until the end of the season. However, he only played the full 90 mins 6 times all season including twice after Xmas which probably explains it. Anyway, he was a 19yo playing his first season of pro football so inconsistency is to be expected.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol sounds pretty confusing. Anyway, I’d be surprised if Lazetic plays much given what’s at stake.
It is :lol:
The system practically tries it best to avoid a "mid table" from forming. It kinda works in that regard but I preferred the old system with a classic league and only 10 teams.
He will get some bonus for coming from Milan but yeah he probably won't start much unless he hits the ground running.

pippofan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
U are in ur moms basement jerking off hentai
too ashamed too show a picture of urself wich obviously will expose ur virginhood
U legit disgust me...

Il call u when the cheesy nuggets are warm and available for u to eat u fat pig
How does a picture of a man expose his virginity?

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Colombo had 6g + 1a in Serie B up until Xmas (plus 1g in the Coppa) and then the goals dried up until the end of the season. However, he only played the full 90 mins 6 times all season including twice after Xmas which probably explains it. Anyway, he was a 19yo playing his first season of pro football so inconsistency is to be expected.

It's still pretty shit for Serie B. 2 years back Pobega had 6 goals and 3 assists in Serie B! The year before that Pobega had 5 goals and 4 assists in Serie B.

You can score 18 goals in a Serie B season and still be a mediocre striker.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It's still pretty shit for Serie B. 2 years back Pobega had 6 goals and 3 assists in Serie B! The year before that Pobega had 5 goals and 4 assists in Serie B.

You can score 18 goals in a Serie B season and still be a mediocre striker.
Pobega only played one season in Serie B for a team that finished 4th and were involved in the Serie A play-offs whereas Colombo’s club ended the season 15th. Also, Pobega received a few hundred mins more playing time.

Anyway, Colombo is doing very well for Lecce (who are also 15th) and has a rocket of a left shot. Write him off at your peril!

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Damn this Steve guy is hilarious, how come I only get to know who that is now :lol:

Someone needs to make a gif reaction out of this for the day yungfreddy and Kojak argree and team-up on a subject :lol:

well, since there isn't much interesting topic these days, let me jump on this.

Steve came to speak at my High school my senior year (06) . he wasn't hosting all these shows back then, still a big Comedian, TV and Radio Personality... the radio WBLS was actually in the same building as the school...
motivational speech but as to b e expected with a comedian, filled with jokes and laughs...good times.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s future has been placed into further doubt after the striker suffered the humiliation of being omitted from Chelsea’s 25-man Champions League squad.

Auba homecoming? He’s been shit this season, but might tear it up in fodder A

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Colombo is a legit talent and COULD become a top player one day. That goal @ 1 min got me so hard I won’t be able to sleep :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule