Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ivan Juric is more feasible choice for the next coach,
led Verona & Torino to top 10, still young (47)

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We were 2nd before the scudetto, and we were closer to 4th place than 1st so we were definitely just trying to reach CL and not like we had a chance for Scudetto. Before that, we were 6th. Constantly 1st or 2nd is a reach.

It's 2023. We were on championship rhythm post lockdown 2020, ended the next season 2nd and the subsequent season 1st. Every season has its up and downs, I'm not going to join tiresome "but we were closer to 4th than 1st" debates. In the end the total tally said we were the 2nd best team of the league. Fact. Not the 2nd worst. And until a week ago we were 2nd also this year.

So there we go. It's no reach at all. If you want to be extra nitpicky, then I agree to say in the last 2,5 years.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Seenthelight GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
time to update my fave posters list

giphy.gif

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
He's not wrong.

Serie A
CL
Accounting Scudetto
Ballon l'Hôpital
in fact he's wrong.

it's 5 competitions. remember the scouting scudetto?:o

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This team has won Scudetto and even before that it was constantly 1st or 2nd in the league. I don't believe that we suddenly find out now that this last month is our normal level and the almost 3 years before that the exception.

This right now definitely is mostly on Pioli.
Looks like a coach that's lost his players. Maldini and Massara haven't figured that out yet.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
If the Milan derby can't motivate you, nothing can. If the players product another lethargic performance, it will be clear that Pioli has lost the dressing room. I believe even a draw/"fight till end" defeat can really patch up lot of the psychological damage from Jan but if it is another crushing defeat, then Pioli has to go. Waiting further is not going to work.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If the Milan derby can't motivate you, nothing can. If the players product another lethargic performance, it will be clear that Pioli has lost the dressing room. I believe even a draw/"fight till end" defeat can really patch up lot of the psychological damage from Jan but if it is another crushing defeat, then Pioli has to go. Waiting further is not going to work.
Inter demolished a healthy Milan team in the Super Cup. I would expect the same result against a weaker Milan side Pioli is putting out there.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
kane will have a field day against our defense.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The funny thing is Pioli is kind of spitting in the face of everything Maldini did this past summer. He plays none of the players that were brought in & they're trying to negotiate a sizable contract extension for Leao and Pioli doesn't start him either. Makes Maldini look like a push over and not very smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule