Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Oh wow, you were in Vienna? I work there and honestly hate Vienna, I generally hate big cities, they are too loud and dirty, I need calm nature (like Lapland).
And about the beer, imo craft beer is much better than those regular beers.
I also hate big cities but I like regular beers and I hate craft beer

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The funny thing is Pioli is kind of spitting in the face of everything Maldini did this past summer. He plays none of the players that were brought in & they're trying to negotiate a sizable contract extension for Leao and Pioli doesn't start him either. Makes Maldini look like a push over and not very smart.
I hope Kebab scores a screamer between Tata's legs and runs up to the stands and celebrates in Maldini's face

Anything to end this painful timeline

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not sure what is more embarrassing.

That actually happening, or your last two posts.
You should be more embarrassed by your Tata support and reflect upon why you let yourself be made a fool

I want the best for this club and a quick firing of Pioli is the only way to achieve that

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I hope Kebab scores a screamer between Tata's legs and runs up to the stands and celebrates in Maldini's face

Anything to end this painful timeline
^ spirit of hakan is strong in you

Sad

this post is going to be used for a decade

shame on you, you cuck

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You should be more embarrassed by your Tata support and reflect upon why you let yourself be made a fool

I want the best for this club and a quick firing of Pioli is the only way to achieve that
My support for Tata was last season when he was nowhere near as dire as he has been this time around, so there is nothing to reflect on. Of course he isn't a great keeper even by back-up standards but he did enough, including to help us win a derby last year which was vital.

But I'm sure if you read any of my posts surrounding Tata so far last month, you'd see that I want him gone as much as anyone else. Try harder.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's 2023. We were on championship rhythm post lockdown 2020, ended the next season 2nd and the subsequent season 1st. Every season has its up and downs, I'm not going to join tiresome "but we were closer to 4th than 1st" debates. In the end the total tally said we were the 2nd best team of the league. Fact. Not the 2nd worst. And until a week ago we were 2nd also this year.

So there we go. It's no reach at all. If you want to be extra nitpicky, then I agree to say in the last 2,5 years.
First of all, it’s not a debate, it’s a fact, you can choose to not look at it and dismiss it as “tiresome” all you want but in the end the total tally also said we were 12 points from first and only 2 points from 5th. This isn't some negative interpretation. We were competing for a CL place nowhere near Scudetto, similar situation we are in now. :monto: So i don't see how me pointing that FACT out to point out that your point is not based on reality is "nitpicky".

This team has won Scudetto and even before that it was constantly 1st or 2nd in the league. I don't believe that we suddenly find out now that this last month is our normal level and the almost 3 years before that the exception.
Ok so looking at last 2.5 years. 1 season we barely made CL place and was nowhere near Scudetto, 1 season we won the Scudetto, and now we are again challenging for a CL place with Scudetto nowhere in sight, why is it surprising that this is our "normal" level.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he meant over the 3yr period but yeah we were damn close to missing out on CL that season.
2020-2021 - barely made CL, got 2nd did not challenge for Scudetto
2021-2022 - won Scudetto by the skin of our nuts
2022-2023 - currently outside of a CL place, not challenging for the Scudetto.

But hey, 2022-2023 must be the fluke form.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Which beers do you recommend?
I just booked 4 days of Vienna with my family.
Please don't ask me for beer recommendations, I don't drink it often and I usually don't go to restaurants in Austria. I mostly buy beer when I'm on vacation, local beer. I don't buy much in Austria, but there are some smaller breweries. But honestly don't really know anything to recommend. Mostly I buy Guinness here in the supermarket. I like beer, but I don't drink often.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I thought Maignan was supposed to be back end of january??!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If the Milan derby can't motivate you, nothing can. If the players product another lethargic performance, it will be clear that Pioli has lost the dressing room. I believe even a draw/"fight till end" defeat can really patch up lot of the psychological damage from Jan but if it is another crushing defeat, then Pioli has to go. Waiting further is not going to work.
If the playing in the World Cup can’t motivate you, nothing can.

That’s why I want Leao the fuck out of here

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
2020-2021 - barely made CL, got 2nd did not challenge for Scudetto
2021-2022 - won Scudetto by the skin of our nuts
2022-2023 - currently outside of a CL place, not challenging for the Scudetto.

But hey, 2022-2023 must be the fluke form.
Also every match vs a big CL team was disappointing other than the Atletico Messicare:proud::proud:

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why are we listening to "Rajath Kumar"? Whoever the F he is!? Not saying he is wrong....but that "this thing" he came up with that "sentiment among Milan fans is 'how much we would lose by' ". Get the fuck outta here with that shit man. Stick to your 1k followers or whatever the hell you're trying to get at here, whoever the fuk you are!
We winning this shit. Pussy ass MF!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also every match vs a big CL team was disappointing other than the Atletico Messicare:proud::proud:
hilarious to me that to justify this point, we conveniently start the timeline after Covid.

Getting 6th place the season before totally isn’t on Pioli/MM at all. :monto:

Don’t forget how good RB Salzburg was last season as well :lol:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the destruction of papaperlu over the last few months:lol: piolismo has entirely demolished this man.
I was ok with the mediocre coach being worshipped

I can't with the Giampaolo turn, too many good things in life to stand for this

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lmao 352 confirmed

I didn't miss a derby in the banter era even but this one I'll gladly sit out

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I approve of all these changes piollegri is making.

I might have made fun of juves jihadball but when you are outskilled , outflanked, and outmanouvered every game.. trench and guerrilla warfare is the way to go.

Lace the San siro with landmines. Dig trenches on the wings and turn the middle of the ground into the fucking savana. The heatmap should just be the center circle. Idgaf. :mad:

If we even try to score more than 1 goal this game he should be fired. :o
Bring back this iconic pitch -

DwalhKRWsAEn5t0.jpg

Still can't believe we actually did that in a CL Knockout match. And won 4-0 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule