The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Leao on the renewal of the contract: 'Milan great club, I'm happy. Let's see, it's still early '​

New saga begins :b:

Leao on the renewal of the contract: 'Milan great club, I'm happy. Let's see, it's still early '​

New saga begins :b:
Am following him to his next cub

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
i understand midtable as 8-12 place

middle of the standings table, out of 20 teams

mid + table
d1cb3db81ee8f95bfa6c0e3591ec4c18_original.gif

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Chill bruh,
Maldini still have the time to secure both bremer & botman,

Next year Milan will field 4 CBs (Bremer-botman-kjaer-tomori) in a dreadful UCL final

DOB

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
In a dream world we would be having a healthy Ibra starting with OG , a wonder kid Pellegri & even Rabic as subs.
In that same dream world we would still have Diaz as our starting AM.
Not exactly what i mean. Ibra and OG are too old, even if fit. Give me Vlahovic or J Davids, please.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not exactly what i mean. Ibra and OG are too old, even if fit. Give me Vlahovic or J Davids, please.
Ibra has a better goal quota than Vlahovic, for Serie A striker is our least problem by a landslide.

Also for a classic CF Giroud‘s age is actually not that extreme.

DOB

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ibra has a better goal quota than Vlahovic, for Serie A striker is our least problem by a landslide.

Also for a classic CF Giroud‘s age is actually not that extreme.
Which year?

I already know the answer to this. Ibra doesnt have more goals this year. Ibra has more goals in the past because he is 600 years old. Your point is not valid. Vlahovic is 21.

leaf

Ye 2024
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma, CR7, Frank R., Sheva
i understand midtable as 8-12 place

middle of the standings table, out of 20 teams

mid + table
Is Chicago on the East or Midwestern side of the USA? :monto:

leaf

Ye 2024
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma, CR7, Frank R., Sheva
Aaahh so position can be relative to your perspective :eek:
Who knew ;)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys understand we are going to win every match between now and Tomori’s return, right?

We will anal Juve so hard that Bonucci will be like why did you anal us so hard usually I only let my boyfriends do that

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We will anal Juve so hard that Bonucci will be like why did you anal us so hard usually I only let my boyfriends do that

1642209111941.gif

DonSilvio

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
People who can't appreciate this Milan are the same ones who fantasize about other clubs and their recent cosmetic achievements. Midtable this shittable that. Fuckouttahere!

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Would you guys go for Depay?
Another LW /CF? I Don’t think that’s even an eventuality.
Another important salary, in a position that probably the we have covered the most in terms of salary.
At CF we are also covered for this season. In Future? they’ll evaluate that season’s end. But personally, I doubt that’s the profile they’ll go for, Considering everything. Salary, fee, value trajectory, CF situation needy season (which we still don’t know)

And him and Rafa will enable each other and spend all their time in the studio anyway.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another LW /CF? I Don’t think that’s even an eventuality.
Another important salary, in a position that probably the we have covered the most in terms of salary.
At CF we are also covered for this season. In Future? they’ll evaluate that season’s end. But personally, I doubt that’s the profile they’ll go for, Considering everything. Salary, fee, value trajectory, CF situation needy season (which we still don’t know)

And him and Rafa will enable each other and spend all their time in the studio anyway.
I thought he could play as a CAM or RW, doesn't seem to be the case, my bad lol.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I thought he could play as a CAM or RW, doesn't seem to be the case, my bad lol.
He does seem pretty “free role” in attack. But those are the 2 positions I know him playing in regularly.
Style, Maldini probably would like … but I feel he’ll scout a similar player.
Imo, He fits right into that convo of “guarantee” y’all were having a couple days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.