The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
And for anyone who's complained why Pioli use Z/G instead of Rebic from the start, just a friendly reminder :

Leao doesn't have stamina/concentration for 90+ game

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
The sooner Mugabe and Ngoli fuck off, the sooner we get Official Capatiano Davide and Official Vice-Capitano Theo.

You know, actual Milanista that care for the club.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
RwcLrAo.jpg

:heart:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Yeah can someone explain why guys like leao is always ridiculously burnt out for looking like a machine? Something which was said about him struggling at first in Italy with the tactics then everything was dumbed down. Don’t think he’s the smartest guy and literally seems to just sprint all his energy away within the first half
Tbh, he doesn't run much. But yeah, he sprinted many times.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Tiago Fernandes, the coach of the Sporting Lisbon youth teams at the time of Rafael Leao, spoke of the Portuguese winger in an interview with Gazzetta.

“The club wanted to get rid of it. He was not aggressive, listless, so I took him under my wing. I’ll tell you an episode. We were at check in, ready to go to Cape Town South Africa on tour, but upon boarding Leao realizes that he has forgotten his passport. We were incredulous. I would have liked to give him two slaps“. How did it end? “He stayed there alone one day!“

Former Sporting youth team coach Tiago Fernandes has always maintained that the Almada native "is the best player in the history of the academy".

The "big problem", as far as Fernandes was concerned, was Leao's "complacency", the feeling that pure talent alone would prove sufficient to propel him to the summit of the game.

It was strange, too, given Leao idolised Ronaldo, a living legend renowned for his incredible work ethic.

"Cristiano is the best in the world," the prodigiously gifted attacker told GOAL in 2018. "He has made a successful career with a lot of hard work and is a great example to follow."

Only Leao didn't. He quickly became as famous for his potential as his lethargy.

Even during his solitary season at Lille, in 2018-19, then-club president Gerard Lopez labelled Leao "The Portuguese Mbappe" but coach Christophe Galtier admitted "He's a player who can make you pull your hair out but, a few minutes later, bring you a lot of hope and a smile."

For anyone who's wondering about Leao's low fitness/stamina, maybe the fitness coach/training staff doesn't have anything to do with it at all.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Sporting coach, Lille coach, and event the "Motivational LegendZ" itself said that there's something wrong with Leao's attitude (indirectly, ofc. I mean how could you tell to the media that your own players/teammates is lazy?)

But of course, all of that means nothing in here 🤣

leaf

Forum Grouch & disciple of Alex Jones (pbuh) #MAGA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma, CR7, Frank R., Sheva
Leao doesn't run = lazy pos :mad:

Leao runs his ass into the ground = Y u no fitness? :mad:

It's almost like.....hear me out here this a classic dru conspiracy theory.... It's almost like he's a young player trying to figure his shit out :eek:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
It's been a few games now that Theo looks washed-up and don't frequently make a darting run again. But then I realise that he's got one yellow away from suspension. So I think all this time he just holding back and play carefully to avoid unnecessary yellow.

Good job Theo!!

Now unleash all of your load in the next derby!!

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

It's almost like.....hear me out here this a classic dru conspiracy theory.... It's almost like he's a young player trying to figure his shit out :eek:
See? The classic answer to a classic "conspiracy theory" fabricated by Tiago Fernandes, Christophe Galtier, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic 🤣

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
For anyone who's wondering about Leao's low fitness/stamina, maybe the fitness coach/training staff doesn't have anything to do with it at all.

Sporting coach, Lille coach, and event the "Motivational LegendZ" itself said that there's something wrong with Leao's attitude (indirectly, ofc. I mean how could you tell to the media that your own players/teammates is lazy?)

But of course, all of that means nothing in here 🤣
Don't you dare speak ill of RnB's golden child.

who said that and what does it mean?

DonSilvio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
Leao will forever be an enigma for those who are easily frustrated. Guys like him will do their own shit on their own time and pace. Nothing can anyone do about it. Only Leao can change Leao.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Salad's best moments came again when he shifted to the left. I think his talent/skill is a bit underrated here... + given his attitude and the way he runs himself into the ground every game makes him a very good asset, but I think he's not that effective on RW. I'd only keep him if we see a LW/AM in him and try to convert him, maybe even send on loan for a year to a team like Empoli/Sassuolo. Rebic will fade after 1-2 more years, Leao's future is uncertain, so we'll soon (1-2 years) have a LW problem.

WiLDinho

Beginner
Reaction score
Salad's best moments came again when he shifted to the left. I think his talent/skill is a bit underrated here... + given his attitude and the way he runs himself into the ground every game makes him a very good asset, but I think he's not that effective on RW. I'd only keep him if we see a LW/AM in him and try to convert him, maybe even send on loan for a year to a team like Empoli/Sassuolo. Rebic will fade after 1-2 more years, Leao's future is uncertain, so we'll soon (1-2 years) have a LW problem.
Sure.

Swagotelli

Milan swag
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Ex Milan, OFFICIAL: Mirabelli restarts from Padua​

Right level for him

WiLDinho

Beginner
Reaction score

You just cant deny something is missing in Leao's performance.
It could be stamina , attitude or both.
I read he is better than Mbappe & Vini but both have almost double the form & output.
No doubt he is our best attacking outlet but he needs to work harder to fulfil his full potential.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic

Swagotelli

Milan swag
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Oliveira has changed the face of Roma​

Decent player. Management should consider an experienced signing if there is a good bargain. Van bommel was a great signing that helped us to the scudetto in 2011

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
I'm really impressed with Krunic this season. He's not a starter in a full team, not young and not enough to bet on for AM. But every season he gets a little better, never complains and is the definition of squad player.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tiago Fernandes, the coach of the Sporting Lisbon youth teams at the time of Rafael Leao, spoke of the Portuguese winger in an interview with Gazzetta.

“The club wanted to get rid of it. He was not aggressive, listless, so I took him under my wing. I’ll tell you an episode. We were at check in, ready to go to Cape Town South Africa on tour, but upon boarding Leao realizes that he has forgotten his passport. We were incredulous. I would have liked to give him two slaps“. How did it end? “He stayed there alone one day!“

Former Sporting youth team coach Tiago Fernandes has always maintained that the Almada native "is the best player in the history of the academy".

The "big problem", as far as Fernandes was concerned, was Leao's "complacency", the feeling that pure talent alone would prove sufficient to propel him to the summit of the game.

It was strange, too, given Leao idolised Ronaldo, a living legend renowned for his incredible work ethic.

"Cristiano is the best in the world," the prodigiously gifted attacker told GOAL in 2018. "He has made a successful career with a lot of hard work and is a great example to follow."

Only Leao didn't. He quickly became as famous for his potential as his lethargy.

Even during his solitary season at Lille, in 2018-19, then-club president Gerard Lopez labelled Leao "The Portuguese Mbappe" but coach Christophe Galtier admitted "He's a player who can make you pull your hair out but, a few minutes later, bring you a lot of hope and a smile."

Ibra literally said Leao was the only player that just completely ignored his motivational attempts. Dude is in his own world.

WiLDinho

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm really impressed with Krunic this season. He's not a starter in a full team, not young and not enough to bet on for AM. But every season he gets a little better, never complains and is the definition of squad player.
I agree ... he is also starting to be useful in a double pivot role.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Hes also much better in a pivot with Tonali than at CAM

Or maybe Tona is too good and everyone looks good beside him

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Those virgin complaining probably do not know R9 and maradona never trained or took training seriously.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hes also much better in a pivot with Tonali than at CAM

Or maybe Tona is too good and everyone looks good beside him
I don't think it matters speficically who's next to him but what role he plays because of it. If it's Bakayako then it forces Krunic to play the connecting role, and that's not a skillset he has. Higher up the pitch and asked to control the ball in a crowd and deal with it quickly, he suffers. Ask him to run, cover, and play simple? He's good at that.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You just cant deny something is missing in Leao's performance.
It could be stamina , attitude or both.
I read he is better than Mbappe & Vini but both have almost double the form & output.
No doubt he is our best attacking outlet but he needs to work harder to fulfil his full potential.
What is that something. You the one who is saying there is something missing?

He’s the best attacking outlet for our team and gets double teamed and still has some decent moments. Yet here we are, lambasting him. What if he’s just not as good as Mbappe or Vini, what if he’s potential is short of that. Is that not okay. What if he’s an amazing talent but never reaches their ‘level’.

Leao has had a great season, has worked harder on the pitch, has got praise from Pioli and Ibra (Ibra mentioned him in he’s book) who previously criticized he’s workrate and is easily one of our best attackers, yet posters are criticizing him, for what exactly? What is it you want him to do more that he hasn’t done. You want him to get Messi and Ronaldo numbers or Mbappe numbers (knowing this isn’t the French league).

I’m not about conspiracies but there’s a clear agenda, that Leao will never satisfy some posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.