The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Franck Kessie leaving the pitch in tears clearly shows he was playing all this time worried about getting injured.

Fuck this guy.
Maybe just sad he cant help his country anymore

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inter game in 10 days. We will have everyone bar Toure and Kjaer back. Given not in the best condition, considering a lot are only recently returning from injury, but its definitely something to build on. Tomori’s return will be the decisive factor, but I think we can definitely win this game if he can play.

Jinx arent real.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's been subbed before. Never broke down crying.
Come on this is a ridiculous statement from someone so level headed. He was subbed not injured meaning he would be back next match, he’s injury meant he’s tournament is over even if Ivory Coast made it to the final for example. Especially if it was/ is serious.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Inter game in 10 days. We will have everyone bar Toure and Kjaer back. Given not in the best condition, considering a lot are only recently returning from injury, but its definitely something to build on. Tomori’s return will be the decisive factor, but I think we can definitely win this game if he can play.

Jinx arent real.
Gonna need to win that midfield battle vs inter and im not sure diaz is the man for it

Finror

Casual AC Milan connoisseur
Reaction score

ayxmNLb_460s.jpg

In two hours it will be announced that the deal failed cuz Samu changed his agent

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Gonna need to win that midfield battle vs inter and im not sure diaz is the man for it

Id just like to think considering we tied them with tata and toure on the field, our odds look better now.

As far as midfield battle goes it’ll be interesting. Krunic did good last time but i didnt like Pioli placing him in the center by pushing Brahim on the right. Both our right and left flanks were weak. Personally i would like to see brahim in the center and saeles on the right. We’d be outbodied in possession but hit them on the counter.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Been there, done that. I won't believe it until I see it.

And fuck those injuries. Of course Kessie had to get injured in the game that made him quit AFCON anyway. So nothing gained here.

Destiny: How many injuries do you want this year?
Milan: All of them.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
If ye are frustrated imagine how frustrated Maldini and Massara are! They are identifying targets but can’t get near them financially. Taking this into consideration give both of them a lot of credit - they are doing what can under very strict ownership.

Dave responded to Jay's "Don't Blame Paolo"​

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Since 2012.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Id just like to think considering we tied them with tata and toure on the field, our odds look better now.

As far as midfield battle goes it’ll be interesting. Krunic did good last time but i didnt like Pioli placing him in the center by pushing Brahim on the right. Both our right and left flanks were weak. Personally i would like to see brahim in the center and saeles on the right. We’d be outbodied in possession but hit them on the counter.
Diaz did great job marking locateli and making him useless. Maybe try the same thing with brozovic?

Inter leaves way too much space in the back when they re chasing goal, so hitting them on counter isnt bad plan.
Who ll start, rebic or giroud? Any predicitons?

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Casti out Kuluzevski in please!
This is Piatek, Caldara level transaction. Kulusevski is one hit wonder. Sometimes I watch Juventus matches and he is worst than Bernardeschi

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Been there, done that. I won't believe it until I see it.

And fuck those injuries. Of course Kessie had to get injured in the game that made him quit AFCON anyway. So nothing gained here.

Destiny: How many injuries do you want this year?
Milan: All of them.
I’m always super frustrated dealing with Spanish clubs and their cheapness. Then I realized this is what it probably feels like dealing with us.

Loan with option that turns into obligation to loan again based on certain number of appearances, that eventually becomes an obligation to buy for a paltry fee; one that we will walk away from and renegotiate.

It works, but damn it must piss off other clubs

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
This is Piatek, Caldara level transaction. Kulusevski is one hit wonder. Sometimes I watch Juventus matches and he is worst than Bernardeschi

He was a monster in Parma, in Rube stared well, then got penalized by Judas' idiotic tactis and lost his scope. For sure will be more useful than nothing, especially on loan with a decent option

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Tbh Kulusevski looks quite outstanding when he plays for Sweden. He also had great season in Parma so talent/potential is obviously there but Rube was the wrong destination for him.

But yeah I understand skepticism, bad games at Rube are not doing him any favours. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule