The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Saw Theo renew and thought "Fuck, now I'll never have a starting spot." and decided he wanted out. I'd guess he wants consistent football and a chance to be a starter within the next year. Not happening with Theo renewing.
Even if Theo renewing, he can prove himself by competing with Theo. The problem is we signed "FODDER TOURE" which is showed that the management doesn't really trust him. FFS he's already played for the senior team before moving here 🤦🏻‍♂️

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
I read some news that Kerkez might not be permanent.
The only logic would be that the kid would like to see regular football and feels stuck in our miserable primavera.

Edit: Sky confirms it is a personal decision. I can understand him... he could have been given some chance instead of Balo Fodder
Good luck kid, sorry we didnt see much of him

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kerkez is 18 so he had like 2-3 years of very protected development ahead of him without real need to compete with anyone. That's a long time in football. I don't think who is now in the first squad matters that much.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Logically Plizzari and Casti leaving makes sense. But if Maldini leaves technically someone would have to come in. We’d be lacking a CAM…

Thats a CB and CAM in 3 days. I call bs not enough time in the market unless names are already lined up.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Logically Plizzari and Casti leaving makes sense. But if Maldini leaves technically someone would have to come in. We’d be lacking a CAM…

Thats a CB and CAM in 3 days. I call bs not enough time in the market unless names are already lined up.
yes, unless they count on Krunic
who by the way was solid DM recently, but lacks finesse as AM

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yes, unless they count on Krunic
who by the way was solid DM recently, but lacks finesse as AM

Yeah theres Krunic and Gabbia/Kalulu for defense but thatd be cutting it pretty short no? A team of 22 plus Lazevic while theres still possibly 19 games left in the season. Ideally you’d have an extra man for the defense and midfield.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
No one knows how either of FBT and Kerkez will develop, FBT is only here for half a season and played like 500min for us, writing him off is a bit pre mature.
Kerkez in comparison doesn't even have a professional game so 2m is not a bad deal, compared to FBT for 5m with over 100 league 1 games and Senegal experience, that's quite a good offer. I don´t want him out but 2m for a player unrelated to the first team is good.
No its not good, the kid has talent.. Has chance to develop better than toure
Fuck

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score

spanish teams when hearding the word paid:

african-laugh.gif

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

he has to leave, or else he wont improve
Why the Fuck Paolo sell Kerkez?
It's okay to sell a talent,
as long as there's counter option or somthing.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
If Samu + Daniele leave, it must mean that a new player will come.

There is no chance that no one will come (or at least that's what I want to believe).
Having Krunić as backup option for Diaz is bad enough. Having him as ONLY option is even more ridiculous.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No its not good, the kid has talent.. Has chance to develop better than toure
Fuck
Of course he can, but he can also completely fail to make it to pro level or anything in between. Olzer isn't setting the world on fire either. We didn't put any real effort into him and got 2m. If we put real effort into him I´d think differently.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Samu + Daniele leave, it must mean that a new player will come.

There is no chance that no one will come (or at least that's what I want to believe).
Having Krunić as backup option for Diaz is bad enough. Having him as ONLY option is even more ridiculous.
:ibralol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Weekend + monday left in the mercato...

don't expect too much. CL qualifying is the ambition this season. just accept it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Weekend + monday left in the mercato...

don't expect too much. CL qualifying is the ambition this season. just accept it.
Agreed.

But if Castillejo and Maldini leaves I think a player of ability will arrive. Not necessarily someone whos swings our title hopes in any direction, but someone contributing more than Castillejo and Maldini.

Which I wouldn't mind.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
The buttering up Torino wasn't to get Bremer.
It was so we can bring back our boy Verdi to replace Samu and Maldini.:lol::proud:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kerkez to AZ Alkmaar: Milan will score a good capital gain

giphy.gif

My bread and butter as a fan.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
If this kid can't play on the right, then I don't get constant media linking with us.

It's not only that LW is our least worry, it's not worry at all.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Agreed.

But if Castillejo and Maldini leaves I think a player of ability will arrive. Not necessarily someone whos swings our title hopes in any direction, but someone contributing more than Castillejo and Maldini.

Which I wouldn't mind.
very underwhelming since Castillejo and Maldini have contributed dick thus far :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
very underwhelming since Castillejo and Maldini have contributed dick thus far :lol:
The most underwhelming thing would be sending them away and signing jack shit :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule