Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
fucker deserves this for choosing juve

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Agenda #Milan

Bennacer renewal (announcement may come very soon)

Renewal Leao (continuous contacts with Mendes and optimism)

Agreement with Botman agents, now I work with Lille (trust)

Desire for Milan by Renato Sanches

Kalulu renewal

fap-robot.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
If we don't have money for a top RW or plan to spend somewhere else, wouldn't mind bringing Deulofeu back. He's doing well at Udine (although not as much playing RW), almost same numbers as Lmeao. Unless Messias explodes, of course.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
If we don't have money for a top RW or plan to spend somewhere else, wouldn't mind bringing Deulofeu back. He's doing well at Udine (although not as much playing RW), almost same numbers as Lmeao. Unless Messias explodes, of course.
Yeah, signing Deulofeu sounds like something Maldini is looking to do.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Screenshot_2022-02-12-12-07-06-52_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

After Dybala, Morata, Dzeko and Lautaro Martinez they finally found Immobile too in Kalulus pockets.

Botman seems to be a fantastic signing but I can't quite rejoice because it seems like a crime to take away minutes from Kalulu whom we got for 500k. 😰

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I still can't get over Theo
The n00b brigade has no idea how much we suffered since Maldini and Serginho retired.

We've either had ok but slow/slowing players like Jankulovski, Kaladze etc or mediocre like Antonini and Constant...and then there were the Taiwos, Mesbas and Grimi's etc

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The n00b brigade has no idea how much we suffered since Maldini and Serginho retired.

We've either had ok but slow/slowing players like Jankulovski, Kaladze etc or mediocre like Antonini and Constant...and then there were the Taiwos, Mesbas and Grimi's etc

B&G did us worse than I remembered. Everyday people keep mentioning names and I'm like "jesus christ we had them too I had completely forgotten about them".

We really do deserve all the good things happening now because no big club fanbase ever endured dark times as ours.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Agenda #Milan

Bennacer renewal (announcement may come very soon)

Renewal Leao (continuous contacts with Mendes and optimism)

Agreement with Botman agents, now I work with Lille (trust)

Desire for Milan by Renato Sanches

Kalulu renewal

How good does it feel to finally have players worth renewing

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we will get a stop-gap CF for next season (Bellotti) and fix the other issues. Then in summer of 2023 we will add the missing CF jewel.
It bothers me that this is the likely result. A top CF would really take this team to another level. Think of how good Leao, Theo & co would look if they had a top CF to play off of

Pains me to say it but Vlahovic really would have been perfect

tbf I have been watching videos from when Sheva signed and the impact he had....I may be a bit biased here

acmHR

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Kaká, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
It bothers me that this is the likely result. A top CF would really take this team to another level. Think of how good Leao, Theo & co would look if they had a top CF to play off of

Pains me to say it but Vlahovic really would have been perfect

tbf I have been watching videos from when Sheva signed and the impact he had....I may be a bit biased here
I agree. It was a good move for Juve, but would be the missing puzzle for us.

Imagine having him with Giroud as rotation + Zlatan as super sub next season, would help him grow immensely.

I believe the plan was to try to get him on more favorable conditions (<50M) next summer, event Maldini said Milan will be able to pull of Vlahovic type signings from next summer.

But what can you do, we'll probably end up getting Belotti on a free, + Kessie and Romagnoli's replacement. Maybe address right winger position as well (don't think Messias will be redeemed).

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Donnaruma: "I believe that PSG has always been in my destiny. They have been following me for years and have always made me feel their interest. So it had to go like this. Both president Al Khelaifi and sporting director Leonardo, not only made me understand that I they really wanted, but every day they make me feel their closeness. I'm very happy and proud to be here.”

So gey

Very gey

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
View attachment 1522

After Dybala, Morata, Dzeko and Lautaro Martinez they finally found Immobile too in Kalulus pockets.

Botman seems to be a fantastic signing but I can't quite rejoice because it seems like a crime to take away minutes from Kalulu whom we got for 500k. 😰
If we sign Botman, it's pretty much to replace Gnoli. Kalu will get enough time, especially if we'll play 3 competitions + now the coach is more confident he can be relied on.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Whoever was pushing for us to sign Southampton forward should stop watching football and never post again.

45 minutes and he makes Cutrone looks like Romario compared to him.

Lazy, very bad touch, bad positioning and slow.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

who are the noob brigade?

At least both Antonini and Constant had 1 good season, Mesbah scored a wonder goal... RR is the worst for me, maybe because he's the most recent :D

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Whoever was pushing for us to sign Southampton forward should stop watching football and never post again.

45 minutes and he makes Cutrone looks like Romario compared to him.

Lazy, very bad touch, bad positioning and slow.
exactly what i tought watching this game:lol: that broja guy is nothing special and chelsea really demanding 40m? lmfao

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Hey guys in case Asensio doesn’t renew his contract with Madrid, do you think we should invest in him for RW? He’s not elite but I think he could fit in our system, he’s better than Saele/Messias imo

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

At least both Antonini and Constant had 1 good season, Mesbah scored a wonder goal... RR is the worst for me, maybe because he's the most recent :D
RR was the highest rated with a reputation for being attacking with a good fk.

Still can't pass with his off foot, can only turn one way and can never get forward. By far the worst. I would say he is the Hakan of LBs but even that is too kind.
More bundesfodder

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RR was the highest rated with a reputation for being attacking with a good fk.

Still can't pass with his off foot, can only turn one way and can never get forward. By far the worst. I would say he is the Hakan of LBs but even that is too kind.
More bundesfodder
Both RR and Hakan claimed to be FK masters, when in reality even Krunic is better :lol: at least he won us a game

acmHR

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Kaká, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
If we sign Botman, it's pretty much to replace Gnoli. Kalu will get enough time, especially if we'll play 3 competitions + now the coach is more confident he can be relied on.
Yes, we'll probably go with Botman/Kjaer as towering, strong but slower CBs and Tomori/Kalulu as quicker, more agressive defenders. Gabbia will probably provide 5th choice to jump in if (or given our history, more likely 'when') injuries deplete the department.

So, most likely. we're replacing Romagnoli with Botman in straight swap. Although, with current form I wouldn't mind keeping Romagnoli if getting Botman will mean no less money for other investments.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Win league then bring Adli, Sanches, Botman, Raphinha and Broja then win everything forever

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Nah, RR brought the bread home at least :maldinismug:

Maybe it's me but in best case I can remember some few good games from Antonini, Constant, Mesbah and RR... but a good season? Hell no.

Status
Not open for further replies.