The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmoney

il piano
Reaction score
I agree. I see him exactly the same way I see Romagnoli. They're great and will do incredibly well when in the right set up for them. I don't think Berardi is the kind of player we're looking for in the RW role, which is basically a RWB almost. There is SO much running and pressing that's required to sustain us having Theo and Leao on the left. I don't think Berardi has it in him. I also think we can find someone that fits a lot better for the amount of investment that's needed to get him.

In the right set up Berardi would be great. We're not set up for a Berardi.
With a true midfielder playing AM (not Diaz), I think we could make it work. Although Alexis provides balance, I honestly believe that it’s our way of justifying his contribution to the team, rather than a hard and fast requirement of the RW position in our tactical setup. I’m not saying Berardi is the answer, but I also don’t think we necessarily need a “midfielder” to play right wing.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Adidas, Puma and Kappa are all much better. Nike would be my last pick if we're looking at it from an aesthetic standpoint

Kappa would be dope aesthetically and would feel very Italian. But I feel like we’d lose out on some revenue

adidas lost its touch years ago, always classy (or just plain old)

Puma is quite innovative but to be honest, they're not up for my taste :lol:

don't mind NB (my favourite running shoes) for a lucrative deal.

NIKE it is

New Balance would have to pay us a lot. Feels really mid-table like Roma

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, every player we signed in 2019, who was 19 at the time, will count towards Italian homegrown quota this summer. Rule is you have to be registered for a club at least 3 years between 19 and 22 (even loan counts, as long it's in a same country). Don't quote me on that, maybe rules have changed, but that's how it was before.

Club homegrown is someone who is registered for a club for 3 years between age of 18 and 21 (I think nowadays it doesn't count if you loan him out, even in Italy) so Kalulu will be club-grown in the summer of 2023. (if he was 18 when he signed), Lazetić will be in a winter of 2025., and Theo and Leao will be Italian-homegrown already this summer (I believe they signed with us when they were only 19).
:ibraugh:

Caladan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Dude takes 2 months off training to do a personalized “Milan lab” physical regime and gets injured within 10 minutes. Classic lol
Lazetic is melody of the fuure. We have few strikers like that. In the next season Giroud will be in the last year contract and Ibra probably will end his journey with football. In next two years we need 2 strikers ready.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Adidas, Puma and Kappa are all much better. Nike would be my last pick if we're looking at it from an aesthetic standpoint

Adidas are stuck in the 70s or 80s... they're so deeply entrenched in football they dont really innovate. Just release something retro.and the muppets will lap it up.

Puma has ways been a hard pass for me...plus both had ties to nazis. #LestWeForget

Kappa is gorgeous....but i have a problem with the titty hangin out 😂😂😂.

I agree with you that Nike has the best jersey designs but tracksuit designs goes to Adidas easilyyyy

Idk man...i gave up on adidas after the last 5-6 seasons of whack ass designs

It felt like real, bayern and even Benfuckinfica were getting better treatment than milan.

Fuck adidas the ungrateful cunts. Ive fully abandoned them.

Team Nike all the way

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Lazetic is melody of the fuure. We have few strikers like that. In the next season Giroud will be in the last year contract and Ibra probably will end his journey with football. In next two years we need 2 strikers ready.
As long as Giroud stay in good shape, which seems to be the case, he’ll be renewed on a yearly basis like Ibra.
I’m pretty sure we’ll him past 2023

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's a shame we didn't get Anguissa instead of Bakayoko...

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Vlahovic came to Milan, and had the exact same career progression here that he had at Fiorentina, many of you would be calling him a flop so many times before he actually developed.

Pobega is a defensive midfielder. Who can score. And assist. And he passes well. He is tactically smart. He's 22. Is he a Tonali level talent? No. But I think his floor is a Cristante level player, his ceiling is Ambrosini.

As far as Berardi goes, there's a reason why no big team have went after him. Just like SMS. If they were these world beaters, they wouldn't be where they are. Fiorentina bid 15m for Berardi, that is his level. 30m is more than we paid for Leao.

I would rather use 30m to get Scamacca.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
god dammit Udinese... do not fuck this up

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
OH MY GOD... SO CLOSE for 2 !!!!!!

Jivara

Forza Milan
Reaction score
Bring back cuntface Delofeu on the right. He replaces Castillejo

Bring back De Sciglio on a free transfer, he covers many requirements, homegrown, Italian and whatnot. He is also an upgrade on FBT.

I'm OK with Pobega is fifth choice all rounded midfielder. He can take Krunic's place if he's sold.

Also keep Mirante as 3rd choice, Plizzari can go on loan again unless he is ready.

This is good I want a Milan team with an Italian and primavera core.

Gk: maignan, tatarusanu, mirante/plizzari

Def: calabria, florenzi, kalulu, tomori, (botman), gabbia, kjaer, theo, (de sciglio).

Mid: tonali, bennacer, (sanches), (adli), saelemakers, Diaz, (pobega), (Delofeu)

Att: Leao, Giroud, (Belotti), Ibra, Rebic

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bring back De Sciglio on a free transfer, he covers many requirements, homegrown, Italian and whatnot. He is also an upgrade on FBT.
De Sciglio is not an upgrade on any professional football player.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reddit was saying it was an upper body injury (knock) and probably nothing serious, but also that he looked completely out of shape.

I’d love to know what Pioli does to these kids in practice lol. The other day I read Diaz suffered “blunt trauma” in training and I imagined Pioli beating him with a tire iron to toughen him up.

He did look bad. One time he bullied his way through four or five players, but that's not saying much in Primavera level. Other than that, veeery slow, sluggish and simply out of shape. Some bad touches too. Easily worst player on the pitch :D.

Roback looked nice tho.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
He did look bad. One time he bullied his way through four or five players, but that's not saying much in Primavera level. Other than that, veeery slow, sluggish and simply out of shape. Some bad touches too. Easily worst player on the pitch :D.

Roback looked nice tho.
Yeah, look like an amateur compare to Roback and co (even Omoregbe) 🤦🏻‍♂️

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
well, they saw something in the kid to spend the kind of money they did, so let’s give him time and see what happens.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Vlahovic came to Milan, and had the exact same career progression here that he had at Fiorentina, many of you would be calling him a flop so many times before he actually developed.

Pobega is a defensive midfielder. Who can score. And assist. And he passes well. He is tactically smart. He's 22. Is he a Tonali level talent? No. But I think his floor is a Cristante level player, his ceiling is Ambrosini.

As far as Berardi goes, there's a reason why no big team have went after him. Just like SMS. If they were these world beaters, they wouldn't be where they are. Fiorentina bid 15m for Berardi, that is his level. 30m is more than we paid for Leao.

I would rather use 30m to get Scamacca.
If Pobega’s floor is a European champion squad player, then he will be a wonderful addition to the team. Otherwise, he can be sold for pure profit, or used to acquire some other talent in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.