Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Calabria's miss this week

Salad last

during this international break I am going to recover my sanity and restore my blood pressure
IKR :lol:
If I get a heart attack during one of these nail biting 1-0 wins, my wife has strict instructions to blame the jab :o

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
For those complaining about us winning 1-0.

After today, we have 11 of these this season.
Just gotta control the match and these will be a sure thing.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
These Mfs next door ate all that Argentinian “team building” Barbecue during the week just to drop more points. Lol.
I don’t know Who told them Barbecue make you play better. But he needs to keep it up.
We had the same bbq when we had Biglia, Jose Sosa, Vangioni, and Grandpa Paletta :proud:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
We had the same bbq when we had Biglia, Jose Sosa, Vangioni, and Grandpa Paletta :proud:
:lol: Further proof that these BBQs don’t help.
The thing they’re missing (mentality) is not in meat (“togetherness”)
Give 10+10 a whole cow, he won’t grow a backbone and step up.

We replaced 2 mental midgets, with 3 winners/guys w characte and personality who do need extra meat lol… that will be the difference in the end…

They should try ice cream next time 😂

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
  • Heart
Reactions: WaL

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Page 794 of this thread multiple “Milan fans” calling this squad a bunch of choke artists, meanwhile they’ve turned a 4 point deficit to Inter into a 6 point lead and a 3 point lead over Napoli as well… these choke artists have won 3 consecutive matches 1-0 down the stretch including an away match against the 2nd place team. Oh, and before that we beat Inter, our only other competitor for the title.

You guys can get fucked

And fuck Juventus

And fuck Udinese forever, seriously I hate that club

Top of the league, probably the youngest team ever assembled.

Team is full of young bad asses ready to conquer the world. Tomori coming to defend Maignan, what more do you want?

Ibrahimovic taking on basically the whole town of Cagliari for his teammates? This fucking guy.

I love this Milan squad, like I truly love it. Can’t wait to see them and Pioli win titles, and to think of Maldini lifting another trophy after helping rescue this club in its darkest hour. You can’t write that shit.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very good to see that we were able to create a lot of good opportunities despite playing against an aggressive team (we usually don't like that) while being in control for 88 minutes, especially in the 2nd half.

We're in good shape. Hopefully that international break won't kill our good momentum (or Inters bad momentum).

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Been waiting since this moment...25 fuckin years lol 😆

View attachment 2635

Grazie Pioli for making me believe again. You're the 🐐
Massaro 94 last week: Baggio was merely a ‘decent player’.

Massaro 94 this week: posts pic where 3 legends of the game want to touch his body like he’s God incarnate.

Ok buddy 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule