The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Diallo i like too. personality wise he screams Maldini...characteristically he also seems to check all the boxes strong fast aggressive proactive.
i have to admit though, i like the person first, as i started watching his podcast (with his former monaco teammates) and i'm hooked.

But Omeragic's Baresi's style going up (and actual defending) is something else. i think in 2 years, we have a beast. while already operational now.

plus, i prefer Fik on the left. and that's possible with Omeragic, not with Diallo....justminor detail though.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
Diallo i like too. personality wise he screams Maldini...characteristically he also seems to check all the boxes strong fast aggressive proactive.
i have to admit though, i like the person first, as i started watching his podcast (with his former monaco teammates) and i'm hooked.

But Omeragic's Baresi's style going up (and actual defending) is something else. i think in 2 years, we have a beast. while already operational now.

plus, i prefer Fik on the left. and that's possible with Omeragic, not with Diallo....justminor detail though.
And what about Bailly?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
I remember a couple of years ago where he was a monster. Haven't seen him play since then tho. Hope it's only a loan with option to see if he can rediscover his mojo.
It must be.

If we're loaning Gabbia out someone else musg be coming as well.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only outcast player at Man Utd that I'd want at Milan on loan is Lingard or van de Beek.

I think journalists are just thinking about every out-of-favor Prem-based CB and linking us to them.

Bailly seems far-fetched, not just because he's currently at AFCON, but, he's injury-prone and turning 28. I just don't see him as what we'd be looking for, I dunno. The reason we went for Kjaer was because he was experienced and knew Serie A. Bailly doesn't.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i think we have enough injuries.

i don't watch much football other than Milan...but as an Ivorian, i navigate "ivorian FB" and every 6-8 months you come across Eric Bailly support messages.

"get well soon, champ"
"come Back Stronger"

seems he is always out with injuries

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah well, we've been surprised before. I thought Bailly was pretty exciting when he first arrived at Man Utd, but hasn't he been on a steady downward curve with injuries and brainfarts to booth?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Yeah well, we've been surprised before. I thought Bailly was pretty exciting when he first arrived at Man Utd, but hasn't he been on a steady downward curve with injuries and brainfarts to booth?
characteristically, he's perfect. but when considering everything especially injuries...not so exciting anymore.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
0F1E6994-9EBA-4B5C-B191-24E68268D5FF.jpegEric Bailly was so good in his first season at united, but the man has been plagued by injuries.

stevan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We're letting Gabbia leave on loan and replacing him with Bailly?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Bailly has been previously criticised for his poor performances when given his opportunity to play in the side, with Trevor Sinclair ripping into the “poor” player after the 2-0 defeat Manchester United sustained to local rivals, Manchester City:

“What is Bailly doing? That is poor defending,” he began.

“We’re not surprised, are we? He’s a rash defender and he seems like he’s always got a mistake in him,

“You can’t teach an old dog new tricks and the ship has sailed for Bailly. He’ll never be the composed defender Man United need.”

According to SofaScore, Bailly has not helped his side keep a single clean sheet in any of the Premier League games he has played in this season, as well as averaging less than one interception per game while only winning possession 0.3 times on average over the season so far in the league.

It’s safe to say fans would not be sorry to see the central defender leave the club this January, with one fan simply tweeting: “Bailly can leave.”

After all, the defender should be brutally axed from the Theatre of Dreams this winter.

Fuuuuuuuu...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Bailly's been under the tutelage of Maguire, we can't miss out on this opportunity.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
We should complement Bailly with Dele Alli...

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why baily even in cb list we need to buy?so desperate from maldini ffs

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Bailly makes 0 sense purely because he wont be available before end of the month

Also. Sending Gabbia on loan for that fraud? No thank u

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
At this point if we can’t get a good player it’s best if we get no one at all. Move Kalulu to first option off the bench and go to the target next summer.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes to Baily. At Villarreal he was a beast. We can revive his career. Very similar tackling technique like Muntari. If he perform, Milan buys him if not he return to manutd.

Status
Not open for further replies.