Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko; Kaka; Thiago Silva
Good luck for us with the new commode!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Hey you there
Hey you grumpy fuck, we got this! Champions Edition!

rebic2.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Champions Edition? Need some Rebic on 1st page! Forza
Don't forget our boy Leao too. Both will be vital for any Scudetto push.

rafael-leao-leao.gif

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This is the truth, what Sam says.

I remember Milan fans believing that Kalinic was better than Bacca, Torres was better than Balotelli or Kulusevski is better than Leao, some also wanted Bernardeschi in Milan. Biglia was supposed to transform Milan’s midfielder and the same is said about Belotti for the CF.

Some Milan fans would give Bennacer + Kessie to sign Barella. It’s how much they are willing to underrate Milan players and overrate especially Serie A players.

Hakan the best AM of Serie A being treated as if he was a Pessina or a Zaccagni is another example.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

I remember Milan fans believing that Kalinic was better than Bacca or Kulusevski was better than Leao, some also wanted Bernardeschi in Milan. Biglia was supposed to transform Milan’s midfielder and the same is said about Belotti for the CF.

Some Milan fans would give Bennacer + Kessie to sign Barella. It’s how much they are willing to underrate Milan players and overrate especially Serie A players.

Hakan the best AM of Serie A treated as he was a Pessina or a Zaccagni is another example.

we need you to practice smiling in the mirror this week

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Capitano to juve, january or summer? Abdou dialo and sven botman coming?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Hi you must have noticed my incredibly beautiful eyes. I'm Phil, my friends call me big Phil. I like to talk about what rnb members said years ago, hakan calhanoglu, and french teenagers. If you like talentless fodder like tonali then fast forward this video. I hate talentless frauds. If you like statistics I'm the guy for you.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-09-at-4.35.17-PM.png

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Don't forget our boy Leao too. Both will be vital for any Scudetto push.

rafael-leao-leao.gif
I have a feeling Salad will do better at LW... and Rebic CF (although I don't like this idea, but seems like our best option)

Edit: but yeah, Leao will play an important role too

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hakan the best AM of Serie A being treated as if he was a Pessina or a Zaccagni is another example.
But Hakan is not a Milan player, so it doesn't really relate to what Sam said

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Milan fans also believe we have the two best fullbacks in the league and that Theo is a top top talent. We all thought Kessie was one of the best mids in the world last season and many still think Ibra can lead the team at 40. We love and rate Rebic despite his availability and lack of constant production. We think Tomori is equal to any CB and can become great if he stays here.
We had many here calling Bennacer WC potential when he was barely out of Empoli.

Bringing up Banter era is as laughable as that final sentence.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I have a feeling Salad will do better at LW... and Rebic CF (although I don't like this idea, but seems like our best option)

Edit: but yeah, Leao will play an important role too
Of course the well-known Leao denier would type this. :D

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Milan fans also believe we have the two best fullbacks in the league and that Theo is a top top talent. We all thought Kessie was one of the best mids in the world last season and many still think Ibra can lead the team at 40. We love and rate Rebic despite his availability and lack of constant production. We think Tomori is equal to any CB and can become great if he stays here.
We had many here calling Bennacer WC potential when he was barely out of Empoli.

Bringing up Banter era is as laughable as that final sentence.

Calabria
I think that Calabria is a top player indeed. I don't know if he's the best fullback in the league, but he's up there. Very mature for his age.

Hernandez
He's a threat solely because of his rushes and shooting ability, but we haven't seen him do it successfully in recent times. My biggest concern is that he's still a defensive liability and I have my doubts about whether he will improve in that department or not. He's not very clever and it shows on the pitch time and time again.

Tomori
Tomori is a top level defender, no doubt. Does he still make some mistakes here and there. Sure, but that's to be expected. He's very much still in a learning process, but he's developing at an amazing rate. I hope to see him in a Milan shirt for a long time.

Rebic
He's an on and off player, but when he's on he can trouble any defence. I liked him as a CF during the beginning of the season. He helped to stretch the play and give more space to others. I don't think he will ever be an undisputed starter for us, but he can serve us well.

Zlatan
He has helped us tremendously, but it's time for him to take a back-up role or stop all together. A top striker is one of, if not our biggest priority next summer. I like Giroud, but I wouldn't mind to see him leave either.

Bennacer
Ismael has been average for about a year now, but I still believe that he can turn it around. Injuries caused some problems for him and a lack of consistent playing time keeps him from gaining match rhythm. Bennacer is a warrior and I don't believe for a second that he will give up. He will come back to his best and serve us well. We have to be patient.

Kessie
No comment.

Saladin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We might make an offer for Asensio in case of Mbappe lands in Madrid in the summer.

Conti is leaving for Empoli (or Samp).

Faivre is not moving this January according to l'Equipe, unless a big offer.

Jhon Lucumi from Genk is the new name for defense.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Davide Calabria is officially recovered and trained in a group. Only personalized, however, for the other long-term patients such as Leao, Rebic and Ibrahimovic who are still struggling with their respective physical problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule