The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Once again, they are the richest club in the world and can offer wages not many clubs can. It's just a matter of time before they will be back to challenging for the Top 4 in EPL.
not sure if you can offer much average player because how much will good/v.good/top player expect

Read this, stomach dropped, looked it up and it seems match is still on - 1 shitty thing I found out, who fecking plays at 5:30 on a Thursday... fecked up!
some countries have 6.01 day work free

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Why would Maldini sniffs Botman anyway

the boy isnt cheap and wont come for a 3rd cb position (if Kjaer made it, but i doubt it)

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
OUT :
Casti
Conti

IN :
Botman
Ndombele <> Kessie
Alvarez

Sounds good to me
Forget it. Ndombele salary is a ridiculous 10.4m nett. That probably explain why financial mismanagement in football is at the all time high.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I expect for the next three seasons that Newcastle will be like Chelsea was just snapping at any chance and bringing whomever until it can be seen as an attractive destination.

But yeah - location is a bigger negative than position in the table.
I'm not sure even that Goal movie can help them sell the location.... But they can transform the whole city and provide executive travel to London and Europe for the players.

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Remember Piatek? Apparently Genoa is close to resigning him... Guy said we were a stepping stone to Real Madrid. What the hell happened in Germany?

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
About Newcastle

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Remember Piatek? Apparently Genoa is close to resigning him... Guy said we were a stepping stone to Real Madrid. What the hell happened in Germany?
Nothing.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Lille doesn’t want to sell Botman in January, according to Di Marzio

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Viti seems like an interesting prospect.

Edit
:fp: link was already posted.
We have lazy wannabe scouts here and none have a scout report update?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Hakanitis

- delusions of grandeur that can't be pierced no matter pivotal events to the contrary.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Huh? He said that?

i only remember Taarabt said that Milan is smaller than Barca/Madrid

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Botman allegedly gave his consent for the transfer and pushes to arrive in Italy. With Milan, there is already an agreement in principle, but the real block is Lille's request.
The real block is rather Milan's wallet.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Once again, they are the richest club in the world and can offer wages not many clubs can. It's just a matter of time before they will be back to challenging for the Top 4 in EPL.
Of all people Milan fan should know that spending a lot of money doesn't guarantee you anything. Right now they have a higher chance of relegating than staying in EPL, not to mention top 4.
It will take them yeas of spending before they can start thinking of top 4. Before that they need to establish a cash flow into club. I read that EPL will apply more restrictive rules not allowing owners to sponsor their own clubs even via third-parties. There is also FFP which will restrain them somewhat. If they spend too much in short period, they'll be out of EL/CL/ConL.
Then in EPL there is already huge competition. Liverpool, MC, Chelsea, MU, Arsenal, Tottenham also rich and won't give up top 4 easily.
Players also not stupid. They'll need guarantees at least of statying in EPL before going there. Most talented have interest from top clubs anyway, why would they risk playing in championship?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Botman saga looks like Simakan's last winter. A lot of rumors flying around about Simakan and then out of nowhere Tomori landed in Milano. Won't be surprised if it happens again.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This Botman saga looks like Simakan's last winter. A lot of rumors flying around about Simakan and then out of nowhere Tomori landed in Milano. Won't be surprised if it happens again.
I'm also getting the feeling Botman ain't happening.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Wouldn't mind seeing Belotti wrapped up as a summer present this month, to be honest.

• Star
Reactions: brk

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
If i rememer correctly wich ofcourse i am
I advocated for ragnicks arrival in AC Milan wich i believe is in italy and doesnt play in EPL

To replace our Serie F coach Stefano Pioli and our Serie X staff
I insist on a list of RnBers who were begging for him

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
U cant play with maguire matic fred and mctominay 40 year old ronaldo
Other players in their squad are also bad like wan bisakka raahford shaw etc etc ..good players are varane sancho de gea bruno pogba
Woodward is objectively speaking the worst TD in human history and it will take atleast 2/3 summers before they can play ragnickball and now hes just there to kickstart their seperation from english football mentality on the training field since the season was already lost

Mickey mouse serie a is different story...top coach here means simone inzaghi and pioli
In epl it means tuchel klopp guardiola and every squad has 400 mil transfer budget
Here in italy u can become bus driver to playing for Serie a 'top'

Last edited:

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
Are any of Calabria, Zlatan, Rebic and Leao expected to start on Thursday?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, K.P. Boateng, Kaka
Maignan
Florenzi, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez
Tonali-Bakayoko
Saelemaekers, Brahim Diaz, Leao
Ibrahimović

710906.gif

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
Maignan
Florenzi, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez
Tonali-Bakayoko
Saelemaekers, Brahim Diaz, Leao
Ibrahimović

710906.gif
Just don't pass the ball to Bakayoko and we'll be alright.

Also, I just realized that Tonali is one yellow card away from suspension. He needs to pull one against either Roma or Venezia, as we might risk playing with Krunic - Bakayoko against Juve or Inter which would be a disaster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule