The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I needed that win
no negativity from me for the rest of the week

giphy.gif

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great performance... too bad it was kinda ruined by a fluke goal

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
shout out to AS56 ... biggest troll in the league.:lol:

did Kardorp first yellow come from their argument?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Great performance... too bad it was kinda ruined by a fluke goal
ain't shit ruined here... a win vs a top team with all these absences. not letting the team above get away ... it's as great as it gets.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Im proud of this squad. Didnt watch the game tho

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Brahim Diaz is my number ONE reason I don't want Julian Alvarez come near to this team
I love Julian Alvarez the more I see him and his highlights.

Yes he is small and unfortunately many players in Argentina are on the small side but the way he plays and shoots is just prototypical killer striker mentality. Now yes I would like to see him against much bigger defenders to see how well he translates but I would never let Brahim's troubles put me off him.

Brahim doesnt know what he wants to do next and he doesnt have the physical gifts to get him out of jail with his slow thought process. For me Alvarez is the opposite, he understands that he isnt physically gifted to just destroy his opponents so his thought process in attacking situations is better. Brahim closer to goal is also better because around the box defenders have to be more careful whereas in midfield they just maul him and he hasnt learned to cope.

If Alvarez comes he wont be playing as deep as Brahim - He would be playing more similar to Messias who really shone today.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
No juicy hints from Paolo in the press zone?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
napoli goaaal

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
#Pioli : " #Tonali played an amazing game, I don't know how many 2000 are at his level. He did a fantastic job, he's growing a lot". And he is absolutely right. A giant in the middle of the field. #MilanRoma @Vitiello

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
i remember when folks told that allegri will fix this juve team and they won't miss ronaldo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule