The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i remember when folks told that allegri will fix this juve team and they won't miss ronaldo :lol:
Actually he improved them a lot. Their last six games they didn't concede single goal. He revived Bernardeschi career ,Bernard.has like 5 goals in the last six games something like that.
But we are better ,with our full healthy squad we are better then them.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Both Florenzi and Messias will cost 10 million euros combined.Keep them?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
FIcI8T0XoAA9OtE
glorious !

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Both Florenzi and Messias will cost 10 million euros combined.Keep them?
I hope not

There's Kalulu and I don't think Messias has the tools to be a longterm solution for Milan, he seriously lacks vision for the role he is asked to play

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao 70 million player,he was playing with that Roma defence.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So have the covid rules changed in Europe or do players have to wait 10 days?

In the NFL players could test positive early in the week and still play that week because the quarantine time dropped to 5 days.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
What’s the opinion on Florenzi in this forum?

I personally always had mixed feelings since his arrival, he lacks physicality (for what I prefer Kalulu) but looks like a smart player to me.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope not

There's Kalulu and I don't think Messias has the tools to be a longterm solution for Milan, he seriously lacks vision for the role he is asked to play
They're both good squad players. They'll likely be kept & won't cost much.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

I personally always had mixed feelings since his arrival, he lacks physicality (for what I prefer Kalulu) but looks like a smart player to me.
for me same as calab
sometimes good sometimes no, against top team too weak imo.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Florenzi has been good since the knee procedure. If Calabria is going to be your starting RB might as well have Kalulu get big minutes at CB as well.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Good to have in rotation,if nothing brings experience ,still has some years of professional football in his legs.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Actually he improved them a lot. Their last six games they didn't concede single goal. He revived Bernardeschi career ,Bernard.has like 5 goals in the last six games something like that.
But we are better ,with our full healthy squad we are better then them.
their last six games were against cagliari, bologna, venezia, genoa, salernitana and atalanta. most of them really bad teams. they conceded and drew against venezia. lost against atalanta at home. bernadeschi being their best player tells everything about his shit terrorism football

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Leao is a very unique player can’t be compared with any player. He’s really a ballon dor material same as Tonali who is the most complete midfielder we have since let’s say Franck rijkaard

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Leao is a very unique player can’t be compared with any player. He’s really a ballon dor material same as Tonali who is the most complete midfielder we have since let’s say Franck rijkaard
Seedorf was also a pretty complete midfielder.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao 70 million player,he was playing with that Roma defence.
Yeah, he was sorely missed in December. Him and Rebic are so fundamental to our attack as well as a fit CF.

Couldn't watch the game live so I just finished now watching the replay without knowing the result first. I was very anxious before this game because I didn't know if Milan was going to show its tired, unconcentrated and overplayed face or it's energetic, aggressive and attractive pre-Injury-crisis face. I'm so so glad it's been the ladder one despite missing 10 (!) players. Thanks God not in our attack who today finally returned to looking dangerous and ready to score whenever they pleased. I mean c'mon we scored three times and were very unlucky with hitting two bars and missing one pen (two goals gifted tho admitted).

Long story short: I'm extremely happy and ready to look forward to this difficult month with a little bit more confidence.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
their last six games were against cagliari, bologna, venezia, genoa, salernitana and atalanta. most of them really bad teams. they conceded and drew against venezia. lost against atalanta at home. bernadeschi being their best player tells everything about his shit terrorism football
Their first few games were unwatchable,now you can see that they at least know how to attack .At some point we had +15 points advantage,they halved that with our losses against Fiorentina and Napoli

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Seedorf is my favourite midfielder of all time.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Content needed for your next post? :D

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Their first few games were unwatchable,now you can see that they at least know how to attack .At some point we had +15 points advantage,they halved that with our losses against Fiorentina and Napoli
well yea that's more due to our fuckups against sass, fio, napoli. last year they had 42 points at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule