The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Poll #Milan for Axel #Disasi , French central defender (with Congolese citizenship), class of '98, dated #Monaco . Valuation around 20 million euros
@MilanNewsit

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Out of the blue. Is this it?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
On first view Disasi looks like a complete monster physically.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
On first view Disasi looks like a complete monster physically.
Style of play:

Disasi is powerful and very tall, at 1.90 metres. Strong in the tackle and with excellent timing, he is a right-sided centre-back who growing up modelled himself on Thiago Silva. There is a touch of Silva’s reading of the game, although Disasi remains raw and will still want to improve with his use of the ball. His height and physicality also make him a weapon at set-pieces, as proven by his header six yards out from a corner in Monaco’s recent win at Nice.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Fair points, but I think it's also fair to say Carlo under-achieved in the league. Although, it might've also been at Berlu's instructions to focus more on CL, who knows.

As much as I love Alexis, I'm not excited of the prospect of him being our starting RW for the long-term. I even like him more at LW or AM. Now we need Messias... and I disagree with your points. We haven't seen enough of him to draw final conclusions. For the price we're paying, I'm happy with what I'm seeing + pretty sure there's more out there, if he gets continuity and his confidence high.
To be fair to Ancelotti, Milan also won only 1 scudetto under Sacchi if I'm not mistaken. So perhaps we always focused on Europe more, maybe except under Capello.

As for Alexis, I see that dribbling is his main strength on the ball and his most clear weakness is his crossing, so perhaps he would work best in a central position like AM. It really doesn't make much of a difference if he plays on the right or left if he is unable to cross beyond the first defender.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
tbh, i needed Milan badly...after being without for 2 weeks... to fill the void i got myself into speculative transfer links ... now that Milan is back playing i can calm down on signings and wait for something serious to start taking shape before i invest myself in it. i have very little emotional energy storage... i can't waste too much on hungry journalists links

we alaready have what, about a dozen CB names list ?
minimum 3 more CB names gonna come up before we sign one who could well be someone we never heard of.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
FIc8dTfWYAMfeBn
Pioli coming to the corner Celebrating with the players...it's been a recurring thing the past few games ... i love every pixel of those pictures.

even Ibra ran to Pioli to celebrate not too long ago... then when he got there, he acted tough :lol:...i mean you already ran all the way to the guy, bear hug the motherfucker!

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maybe im crazy but I always felt that this was the entire Milan team as a whole during those day, that’s why we struggled in the league a bit. Maybe it was an age thing.
Agreed. If that Milan played with more ruthlessness to all opponents, they had the talent to three-peat Serie A 2004-06. I remember the talk from Galliani about CL-DNA and that Milan prioritised CL over Serie A all the time. And that clearly showed.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
always hated carlo as milan coach. fucker had arguably the best team in europe and really accomplished to win a single scudetto in 8 years plus blew a 3-0 lead in a CL final:proud: so pathetic
Wild entered the chat

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
leao's goal the best type of goal (besides rigore)

ibra doing like he did 11 or 12 years ago viktoria plzen

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
leao

holy shit that goal

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
tbh, i needed Milan badly...after being without for 2 weeks... to fill the void i got myself into speculative transfer links ... now that Milan is back playing i can calm down on signings and wait for something serious to start taking shape before i invest myself in it. i have very little emotional energy storage... i can't waste too much on hungry journalists links

we alaready have what, about a dozen CB names list ?
minimum 3 more CB names gonna come up before we sign one who could well be someone we never heard of.
Exactly feel the same way 😆

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is roma citizen known for racist or something? Kessie and ibra last night being victim, why our fans on stadium never react to racist chant?atleast beat the shit ouf them outside stadium or something.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
if botman joins then it should be required for him to drop the o in his surname for an a. On top of having him always wear a black version of the mask maldini wore in 2003.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Is roma citizen known for racist or something? Kessie and ibra last night being victim, why our fans on stadium never react to racist chant?atleast beat the shit ouf them outside stadium or something.
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Status
Not open for further replies.