The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I think he will cost more as well. However, a new CF will be top priority this summer. I believe they will spend and maybe add Belotti to the roster as well.
I support brk's plan of signing Belotti on bosman and wait until 2023 to sign a new big CF.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Theo retires here after he transitions to CB when he's 34 to play until he's 37, and then his son plays with Daniel's son, as they win Milan's 20th CL after Theo and Daniel won us 13 CLs in a row.
Meanwhile us:

1641561934754.jpeg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So from next season are we officially Captain Calabria?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We obviously need Tonali and Theo against Inter. That match is worth more than 3 points.
How is it worth more than 3 points? I guess H2H is a difference and we drew the first game, is that what you meant?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
How is it worth more than 3 points? I guess H2H is a difference and we drew the first game, is that what you meant?
Besides h2h the psychological impact is massive.

Remember last season?

Also Inter aren't losing many games right now.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
We obviously need Tonali and Theo against Inter. That match is worth more than 3 points.
ye but you are assuming we gonna win a game without tonali and theo

do you remember the game when calab pulled player shirt to get yellow and suspension against easy spezia(?!) last season?? :dlol:

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I support brk's plan of signing Belotti on bosman and wait until 2023 to sign a new big CF.

I would like a new striker, Belotti and Giroud for next season. I think Zlatan will call it quits and Pellegri will return to Monaco.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
ye but you are assuming we gonna win a game without tonali and theo

do you remember the game when calab pulled player shirt to get yellow and suspension against easy spezia(?!) last season?? :dlol:
I'd say we have a greater chance to win against Spezia than against Inter...wouldn't you say?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
ye, but if you f.. up against easy team then next result is even more crucial - pretty much you need to win.
Sure, but we are going to lose Tonali/Theo/both eventually. Question is who would you rather face without them

We need to aim for Inter's scalp imo. We don't have to worry about top 4 and beating Spezias just yet

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I would like a new striker, Belotti and Giroud for next season. I think Zlatan will call it quits and Pellegri will return to Monaco.
Agustin Alvarez or someone similar.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Arsenal are pushing for Vlahovic but Vlahovic prefers Juve

I hate the rats nest that is Fiorentina

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Sure, but we are going to lose Tonali/Theo/both eventually. Question is who would you rather face without them

We need to aim for Inter's scalp imo. We don't have to worry about top 4 and beating Spezias just yet
i would tell them to not fail and just accept reality

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Anyone know when Tomori, Romagnoli, calabria, Rebic will be back??

Also, are bennacer and kessie both away for AFCON? Sorry i've been away for a bit, not up to date

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The one thing we can take from the cb rumors is that we’re in the market for a tall physical defender. The long term pairing will obviously be pacy Tomori + a bigger defender.

Also a reason we probably wont keep Romagnoli or rely heavily on Gabbia. Both dont exceed in either roles of pace or physique. Kalulu on the other hand qualifies.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I don't think they are letting Pellegri go back to Monaco. No matter how useless he is for this season, he's still a great talent for just and his injury proneness might be temporary. Definitely worth a 6m gamble.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
What's the difference between Agustin Alvarez and Kaio Jorge? We need a guarantee to replace IZ. Milan don't fish in shark invested waters.

Still we fkn.... Belotti. Guy has like 2 goals, constantly injured, the dogged within also looks diminished. He's clearly the one.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
With the change of scenery belotti might comeback. Bosman him would be a good idea. Pobega replaces Kessie, however, is a recipe for disaster. We need to spend much more money on this role.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
What's the difference between Agustin Alvarez and Kaio Jorge? We need a guarantee to replace IZ. Milan don't fish in shark invested waters.

Still we fkn.... Belotti. Guy has like 2 goals, constantly injured, the dogged within also looks diminished. He's clearly the one.
Armando Broja. Send good offer to Chelsea and you have a player which will be top 5 strikers in the world.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
H2h
Motivation for us.
They fcked up only 5 games so far. If we dont beat them who will? At this trajectory they re set for 90 points. If they dont fuck up 3-4 games in next two months, scudetto s theirs.

And we re talking about luckiest team on planet. Not only they dont miss players due to injuries, covid, their oponents re always hit by mentioned problems. Of course we can always hit bad form.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No way we’ll offer Belotti a long contract. I think our next striker will be a Leao/ Tomori level signing.

One CB and one ST are the minimal goals of this years transfer markets. Apart from that I would love to see either an AM, a RW or CDM. But its too soon for that, Maldini would make those moves in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule