The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
FImTJ9gXIAYfM7D
Team!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Cant stop watching this. Is this how we play? Why didn't I think about it when it actually happend? I've gotten so used to how we play I can only appreciate when someone posts snippets of it afterwards and I can take it in all. Just look at it. As cool as a Shaolin monk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Has Maldini ever said that we'd get a contract renewal done like he has for Theo, Bennacer, and Leao?

Maldini's comments on Pobega are great:

"We know the value of our history and our boys, he’s undoubtedly a player who is proving that he can be with us, but we already knew this last year. He was still missing a little piece and this is getting better with the games, we couldn’t promise him as much playing time as he’s getting at Torino. He is our boy and we hold him tight."

I think we have our Kessie replacement in Pobega. The kid has looked special with Torino.
Wow that's pretty much a confirmation of him being the Kessie replacement.

For 0 €.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Samaldinho - I like Pobega bro, and he is improving, but hes dar, far away from being on Kessie's level. As for now. However, I think he can help a lot. But Im more convinced that first 3 dm's will be Tonali, Benna and Adli.

Im actually pretty convinced Adli has potential to be our "no.10" more then Diaz is. And I like Diaz as a player. But he also has to work A LOT.

We play like shit when we have many injuries coz players are tired, and when Milan is not fresh our game is off.

I blame Pioli fir not having more B, C solutions in the way we play. Its pretty obvious its needed. He did mistakes vs Sassuolo, Udinese, Viola... we lost pts coz of that. Im not the only one saying that. Im also not saying hes a weak coach, Im just not making him being Sacchi like some do.

This Milan needs 2, 3 mire good players to be able to say "we are ready to scudetto". Hiwever, without injuries Im 100% sure we will see Milan in scudetto race. Only question is can they do it without so many injuries.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Samaldinho - I like Pobega bro, and he is improving, but hes dar, far away from being on Kessie's level. As for now. However, I think he can help a lot. But Im more convinced that first 3 dm's will be Tonali, Benna and Adli.

Im actually pretty convinced Adli has potential to be our "no.10" more then Diaz is. And I like Diaz as a player. But he also has to work A LOT.

We play like shit when we have many injuries coz players are tired, and when Milan is not fresh our game is off.

I blame Pioli fir not having more B, C solutions in the way we play. Its pretty obvious its needed. He did mistakes vs Sassuolo, Udinese, Viola... we lost pts coz of that. Im not the only one saying that. Im also not saying hes a weak coach, Im just not making him being Sacchi like some do.

This Milan needs 2, 3 mire good players to be able to say "we are ready to scudetto". Hiwever, without injuries Im 100% sure we will see Milan in scudetto race. Only question is can they do it without so many injuries.

Perhaps you do not need a kessie to replace kessie, just an all around midfielder like tommaso

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Think Kessie's replacement will be Grillitsch

Pobega, Benna, Tonali, Grillitsch is a nice rotation for DM

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Zielinski has Covid and STILL played against Juve.
Now lets see how many Napoli and Juve players are gonna come down with it.
I swear Lega Serie A's beef with the ASL cannot get any more idiotic.
Risking players health to force games to be played according to THEIR rules...

:IbraH:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Zielinski has Covid and STILL played against Juve.
Now lets see how many Napoli and Juve players are gonna come down with it.
I swear Lega Serie A's beef with the ASL cannot get any more idiotic.
Risking players health to force games to be played according to THEIR rules...

:IbraH:

The Poland international had already been in doubt to play against Juventus on Thursday evening, as he had been ordered into quarantine by the ASL (local health authority).

This is because his vaccination was over 120 days ago, so he did not qualify for the enhanced quarantine rules for close contacts

:ibralol:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessies departure would be painful but plenty of solid options available in Grillitsch, Kamara or our boy Renato on loan and redeem him summer 23

Idk if we can compete for Zakaria, Fofana is a great player too

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Is anyone else worried Marotta might snatch up Kessie? Kinda made peace w him leaving, but just dont go to Inter

With Brozo staying too we'll gift them a top midfield for the next 4-5 years at least, fuck that
Fact that marotta wanted him at inter couple years ago too.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here surrendered to the fact that kessie is gone. He mentioned him in the same sentence as hakan and donnarumma.
If Kessie played like he did last season, I'd be sad. The Kessie of this season is a good player, but not one I'm going to mourn losing. He's not worth paying more than Fabinho and Rodri.

I don't think Pobega is ready to jump up yet, but watching the way he bossed Kessie, I was impressed. I think the talent is there, though. He has the physical tools. He's strong as an ox, and his passing is impressive. His only weakness is his acceleration, but he's not slow.

Kessie hasn't been on Kessie's level for this season except for like 2-3 games. He has been weak in challenges, his passes have been poor, he's not himself.

I agree with you on Adli. The kid is super talented. Brahim could become a David Silva or Juan Mata level player, he's that talented, but for all his dribbling skill, technique, and tricks he can't pass. I was impressed with his strength and fight against Roma, but he needs to improve his passing, which he did against Roma. But until he can pass well, he will be an incomplete player. He was unlucky that his shot hit the bar, but he did well against Roma, and if he scored we'd be all so much more excited.

Adli has the skill, technique, and vision. He's our next 10. If Brahim can pass more consistently, especially against a team that presses him, he can become a top class player.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
So Pobega is coming back next summer and Bakayoko is probably out. That will be a big upgrade. Still, will need a big replacement for Kessie.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
^^Feck this, Sam. Read a post of yrs on past page... much more interesting and fun. Lets give Seedorf his true rank amongst past greats.
he's universally regarded as one of the best mids, CL records etc. he never won the ballon d'or, some of his teammates did though. not a starter in an ac milan all time 11

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
he's universally regarded as one of the best mids. not a starter in an ac milan all time 11
Yes & Yes.

Seedorf is a true midfielder, not a winger, not AM, not wotever players like Pirlo were (creative midfield sweeper)... in the middle of the park guy and he was extremely fecking good... put it another way, the Ibra of mids.

But when the big boys are mentioned...

xCOBwj.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I loved how Seedorf cud control the game tempo... that was his big weapon near the end... guy cud take the ball and hold on to it. But getting away from Milan... I cud name better mids than Seedorf.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seen 2 players like that, thighs the size of Arnie's chest, Roberto Carlos & Seedorf.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'll love Seedorf fino alla morte.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I feel like our CB signing is breaking very soon, out of the blue.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if you watched those years, then of course the 3 midfielders is your favorite formation and seedorf at lcm was heavenly

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
There are very few mids in history one could say better than Seedorf. Legendary player

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are very few mids in history one could say better than Seedorf. Legendary player
Can you name strikers who are better than Ibra?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That picture is incredible. I love this team.

For me, Kessie is gone and it's just a matter of announcing where the cunt is going to go. I don't blame Elliott, I don't blame Maldini or Pioli. I blame the guy who said "I will come back to the club and sort all of this out, the fans don't need to worry about a thing" and then subsequently went silent and left on a free.

If you see the above and blame the management, then I don't know what to say to you. Kessie gave us fans his word and then he metamorphosed into Mugabe right before our eyes. He gets the blame.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Calhanoglu banned for Inter against Lazio after Bologna decision​

Good news, Lazio are a decent team.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
It's impossible not love to Seedorf.

Status
Not open for further replies.